BATTLE CITY II - [SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why can't we play by battle city rules with wagering locator cards and loser gives the winner an import of the team that they lost with so that we're more accurate in terms of yugioh events? Also, can someone link the actual #battlecity irc for me (i have no idea how to use irc)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Why can't we play by battle city rules with wagering locator cards and loser gives the winner an import of the team that they lost with so that we're more accurate in terms of yugioh events? Also, can someone link the actual #battlecity irc for me (i have no idea how to use irc)
Nope. "Locator Cards" instead of "Star Chips" is literally just swapping names around - they're just wagering part of their ticket to the next round, it doesn't matter what we name it. The second part of that would be an enormous headache for me and would be a very legitimate reason for people -not- wanting to participate or use garbage teams (who wants to give away their good teams for a random unimportant tournament?). Accuracy of the name has no relevance on how the tournament will be run, I think.

I will add a mibbit link to #battlecity when I post Round 1, which will be probably sometime in the next 30 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)