BATTLE CITY II - [TOP 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
neither of us put much effort into scheduling. both vm walls have nothin and we didnt pm at all. i was on irc for the entire round but i didn't communicate that to him so not his fault. i think it should be coinflipped but you make the call.

Heatedline i'll be idling on smogtours if you wanna play today

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
aite homies you have until the end of tomorrow, where i will finalize any activity decisions that need to be made

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
won g2 and lost g3 against tewmew gg's
probably shouldn't have played g1 last night bc i rushed it and messed up a very good matchup but alas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)