1. The moderators of this forum are Jirachee, idiotfrommars, Luigi, M Dragon, Malekith, Mazinger, Pearl, Quite Quiet, TDK, and Tony.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Championship - Type A Battle City III - Round 1 [READ POST 305 and 337]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by p2, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Leo

Leo you are badges will get stripped
    is a Contributor to Smogon

you can only get 8 chips max so Lycans should have 1 extra chip
  2. p2

p2
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

this game doesn't count because you clearly didn't read the OP / rules, you're back at 6 for now and Lycans gets his 3 chips back. You can still replay for 2 chips, but do not accept wagers that will put you above 8.

If people actually read the rules it makes hosting this much less of a hassle for me, so stop breaking them, seriously.
    Leo likes this.
  3. p2

p2
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

these users aren't even in the tour so how exactly are you losing chips to them ?_?

unless im missing something, those 2 games don't count and you were at 8 after beating hayburner, so chop has 4 left as opposed to 2.
    chop likes this.
  4. Bushtush

Bushtush

won vs laurel for 3 chips
    lost to zorodark for 1 chip since he only had 1
    at 6 now
  5. Oibaf

Oibaf

ops I didn't read that. Can I get 2 chips from lcans and leave it 2 chips left?
  6. Lycans

Lycans Ain't me
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    UU Tour Champion

Won vs Chop for 1 chip
  7. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

bet 1 chip vs Chop and lost
  8. UltraBallz

UltraBallz

beat chop. bet 2 now at 6
  9. Energy

Energy
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

took 1 off bushtush.
    then took 2 off bushtush.

total is back to 4.
  10. UltraBallz

UltraBallz

beat chop and got 2. made it to 8.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  11. Vertex

Vertex
    is a Contributor to Smogon

p2 i know i qualified but u can sub me out. thanks
  12. p2

p2

stop playing 1 chip games if you do not have 1 / 7 chips, i shouldn't have to say this 3 times over 2 pages.

anyway, i will be setting a hard deadline for thursday 28/09. If there are not 32 qualifiers by then, I will randomly select (using PS's !pick option) remaining ACTIVE users to fill the remaining slots. To find games, I would recommend idling on smogtours or simply dropping a post in here to ensure some kind of activity, because if i catch people blatantly ignoring challenges they won't have any chance at getting in.

won vs arifeen for 1 chip gg, at 5 now
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  13. p2

p2

won vs moirai for 1 chip gg, at 6 now
  14. Googly

Googly Arcadia
    is a Tiering Contributor

fite anyone?

edit: Win vs p2, gg. At 4 chips now.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  15. p2

p2

Ok I decided to call deadline a little early so we can proceed with playoffs. As per last edition, the remaining users to fill the slots were randomized, inactive users were left out. Users that actively searched for games and recently played were put into a list of 13 users. With that said the users joining the other 23 in playoffs are Energy Hamhamhamham sedertz p2 Googly Santu youtuberhotspots Reymaki Bushtush. I randomised in the smogon snake draft room on smogtours and will paste the puush of it too as proof they were randomised. I will ask someone to make brackets and then playoffs will be up immediately

proof (open)

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)