Battle City III - Round 1 [READ POST 305 and 337]

Lycans wanted to wager for 1 chip, so I thought he had 1 or 7 chips left, otherwise I would had said something. Anyways that means I'm out. ggs to all my opponents

8/16/17

lost a chip to count riario
won a chip from chill shadow
won a shadow duel vs marcop for 3 chips

current total: 6 chips

8/17/17

lost a chip to caronsmith
lost a chip to la flama
won a shadow game vs hayburner for 2 chips

8/23/17

won a shadow game vs kash fam chop for 2 chips

current total: 8

ICED TEA YUH AYE

p2

Banned deucer.
won vs lcans for 3 chips
i'm at 9 chips now
this game doesn't count because you clearly didn't read the OP / rules, you're back at 6 for now and Lycans gets his 3 chips back. You can still replay for 2 chips, but do not accept wagers that will put you above 8.

If people actually read the rules it makes hosting this much less of a hassle for me, so stop breaking them, seriously.

Reactions: Leo

p2

Banned deucer.
8/16/17

lost a chip to count riario
won a shadow duel vs marcop for 3 chips

8/17/17

lost a chip to caronsmith
lost a chip to la flama

won a shadow game vs hayburner for 2 chips

8/23/17

won a shadow game vs kash fam chop for 2 chips

current total: 8

ICED TEA YUH AYE
these users aren't even in the tour so how exactly are you losing chips to them ?_?

unless im missing something, those 2 games don't count and you were at 8 after beating hayburner, so chop has 4 left as opposed to 2.

this game doesn't count because you clearly didn't read the OP / rules, you're back at 6 for now and Lycans gets his 3 chips back. You can still replay for 2 chips, but do not accept wagers that will put you above 8.

If people actually read the rules it makes hosting this much less of a hassle for me, so stop breaking them, seriously.
ops I didn't read that. Can I get 2 chips from lcans and leave it 2 chips left?

p2

Banned deucer.
stop playing 1 chip games if you do not have 1 / 7 chips, i shouldn't have to say this 3 times over 2 pages.

anyway, i will be setting a hard deadline for thursday 28/09. If there are not 32 qualifiers by then, I will randomly select (using PS's !pick option) remaining ACTIVE users to fill the remaining slots. To find games, I would recommend idling on smogtours or simply dropping a post in here to ensure some kind of activity, because if i catch people blatantly ignoring challenges they won't have any chance at getting in.

won vs arifeen for 1 chip gg, at 5 now

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
Ok I decided to call deadline a little early so we can proceed with playoffs. As per last edition, the remaining users to fill the slots were randomized, inactive users were left out. Users that actively searched for games and recently played were put into a list of 13 users. With that said the users joining the other 23 in playoffs are Energy Hamhamhamham sedertz p2 Googly Santu youtuberhotspots Reymaki Bushtush. I randomised in the smogon snake draft room on smogtours and will paste the puush of it too as proof they were randomised. I will ask someone to make brackets and then playoffs will be up immediately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)