Battle Factory Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Battle Factory Tour
Art by Elcheeso
Approved by TD Team.

The Battle Factory is a long standing Battle facility within the video games for a long time, allowing the use of rental pokémon, and ensuring team management based upon knowing what your opponent is likely to use in the upcoming battle to get an advantage over your opponent. In this tour I’m striving to emulate what is possibly, the most enjoyable aspect of the Battle Frontier. Will knowledge of knowing what you’re up against help or hinder you as you try to prepare for the oncoming threat? Or will you attempt to prepare for what you could possibly encounter in future rounds?

Tour Rules

• You get 6 Random Pokémon from the get go - these will form your initial team.
  • Once you have won a round you get to swap up to a maximum of 2 pokemon from your team, in exchange for the same amount of your opponents pokemon.
  • PM me with what you want after you win / When the next round goes up. Battles may not start between pairings unless i’ve received pms from both users.
  • Swapping out mons is not mandatory, if you’re comfortable with your team, drop me a message saying you want to keep it as it is.
  • Of course, all normal tournament rules and clauses apply.
  • BW2 OU will be the tier used for this tour.
  • All battles are Best of three, with the option to change sets between each of the rounds.
  • Once you've dropped a Pokémon from your roster - it's gone until you swap it back in again.
  • From Round 2 onwards you must look at your opponents team and consider what they may have swapped. To help you out, I've listed your opponents previous team pokémon, who they have played - and a hint to how many they have swapped out.

Use this spreadsheet to locate your mons

Pairings
Both Pairings must PM me their swaps before battling. (Even if it's no swaps).

Just schedule with your opponents for now.

Lasagne21 vs Sweep
superstar vs Lolkomori
PKRS vs imanalt
Masterful vs Alf
TalkTakesTime vs dragonuser

Boudouche vs Cherub Agent
srk1214 vs Remedy
Sayonara vs Silvershadow234
fatty vs Corkscrew
XenoBlade911 vs Metal Soinc
Soulgazer vs (Zebraiken
vs Triangles)
Moonclawz vs Ezio
Hantsuki vs D4RR3N
mfhoundoom vs FLCL
Brap vs Lunar.
Royalty vs inji
Atomicllamas vs Fuzznip
Texas Cloverleaf vs Yoshidraak

(badabing vs level 51) vs Trevenant
Psychotic vs The Unlucky One
Shartruce2 vs Marshall.Law
jackofspadesman vs Haund
McMeghan vs Laurel
Soulwind vs
Beast Mode

Deadline: Saturday December 14th 10pm GMT

Last edited:
Contacted Haund, awaiting response!

EDIT: Working on scheduling!

Also, newbie here, what's a PM vs a VM?

Also also, Bland/Firemage, what is underlining under a name exactly?

Last edited:

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Lost 2-1 in a really close and enjoyable series :) That aero was really annoying to play against, ggs!

Contacted Haund, awaiting response!

EDIT: Working on scheduling!

Also, newbie here, what's a PM vs a VM?

Also also, Bland/Firemage, what is underlining under a name exactly?
PM = Private Message. You can private message someone by clicking on their name and choosing "Start a Conversation".
VM = Visitor Message. These are messages you post on someone's profile page.

PM'd bland and VM'd Ezio.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost g1 with a bit of hax
Won g2 clean thanks to changing up a set
Won g3 thanks to an item switch after g1 that clutched it out on the last turn

tl;dr won 2-1 in some ggs

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the process of updating the spreadsheet. It will be down for a little bit.

I think I have everyone's Swaps from last round - but Let me finish swimming through the PMs.

PLEASE Don't PM me unless you've won your match!

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
mfhoundoom - made large changes to their team
inji - made large changes to their team
lasagne21 - made minor changes to their team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)