Battle Factory Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
VMed Fuzznip and he said he wants to do it next Sunday, which is one day after the deadline, it would be cool if we could get an extension (maybe to Tuesday actually cause finals season is a bitch). But yeah we will probs need a one day extension Bland.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
VMed Fuzznip and he said he wants to do it next Sunday, which is one day after the deadline, it would be cool if we could get an extension (maybe to Tuesday actually cause finals season is a bitch). But yeah we will probs need a one day extension Bland.
That's fine

OP is getting an update

Brap made almost no changes to their team

Last edited:
Game 1 - Started not too well, got a crit, but in the end got pp stalled out.
Game 2 -
Turn 24
RIP Brian: you might crit kyurem yet...
Turn 26

The opposing Sharpedo used Crunch!
A critical hit! Kyurem lost 75% of its health!
The opposing Sharpedo lost some of its HP!
Kyurem fainted!

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I actually did send you my swaps, but anyway I'm too busy to get this done on time. Give Remedy the win.

and post-swap, the mons he can pick from are:
Latias Cloyster Xatu Hippowdon Magneton Starmie

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cherub forfeited over irc
[10:59] <@CherubAgent> bland
[10:59] <@CherubAgent> please give my opp the win in BF

Boudouche still needs to do r1 swaps.

and then can choose from cherubs mons
Donphan Victini Moltres Magnezone Reuniclus Slowbro

FireMage

Disgraced
Awkward, two drop-outs from the same bracket.

To determine who goes through (therefore gets to pick the mons as this will impact teams in future rounds) I've just randomised to see who will advance and who won't.

[14:45] <@FM|AWAY> !choose Boudouche, CherubAgent
[14:45] <CDXCIV> FM|AWAY: CherubAgent

This is taking into account the fact cherub has time and can actually play the next round (therefore being able to give swaps) I don't know Boudouche's situation so they're free to appeal, but this is the fairest way I can think of with dealing the situation.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Oh i think Marshall.Law and I will need an extension, I was really busy with finals this week and I'm not sure if we can get our battle done by tomorrow which is the deadline, so hopefully by sunday or monday we can battle.

I told sweep my availability, he hasn't responded. activy poss

edit: that was a week ago btw
Uh, what? I have been waiting patiently on PS all week for you (and was about to make an activity post myself) and am willing to battle within the next few hours.

Edit: Or tomorrow if need be.

Last edited:
Uh, what? I have been waiting patiently on PS all week for you (and was about to make an activity post myself) and am willing to battle within the next few hours.

Edit: Or tomorrow if need be.
PS main doesn't work for me, too much lag. Come on oriserver at the time you posted that tomorrow and I should be there. No access to a computer today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)