Battle! GoldenKnight vs PinkCaptainFalcon! (REF DQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 singles
1 recovery/ 5 chills
DQ 3 days
Switch= KO?

Arena (an arena created by Pwnemon)

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

ON THE OTHER HAND. This is likely to induce hallucinations, because it's seriously like pretty crazy. So every action a Pokemon is in a battle, there increases a chance by 1% that the pokemon will lose their mind for the action and will use any possible move in the game or chill, and the counter does not reset. If the Pokemon uses something that they are not able to do because of this, (i.e. Swords Dance while under Taunt or a Recovery move) they will instead cause themselves 5% recoil damage.

This should be a fun arena!
Order like this:
I. GK will send out his poke.
II.PinkCaptainFalcon sends out poke, actions.
II. GK assigns actions.
IV. I, the great and honorable Orko, will ref.
V. GK does actions
VI. PCFdoes actions.

So on and so forth.

Let the awesome, BEGIN.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry about the wait

I'm sending out my feebas, azul who is now gonna evolve into a Milotic with better stats and attacks n.n

Milotic [Azul] (F)

Nature: Bold
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities: Marvel Scale
Marvel Scale (DW): This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the damage received from physical attacks by two.
Cute Charm(DW): doesn't matter yet since it's locked

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: **(-)
Def: ****(+)
SpA: ****
SpD: ****
Spe: 81

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Water Gun
Wrap
Water Sport
Refresh
Water Pulse
Twister
Recover
Captivate
Splash
Tackle
Mirror Coat
Hypnosis
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf

[23:41] <little_gk> if i evolve something mid battle
[23:41] <little_gk> does it learn the attacks up to level 25
[23:41] <little_gk> :S
[23:41] <@Wyverii> I should
[23:41] <@Wyverii> *It

Im sending out SAM

Haunter* SAM (Male)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Levitate: Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: ***** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 95

EC: 4/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Hypnosis*
Lick*
Spite*
Mean Look *
Curse*
Confuse Ray*
Night Shade*
Sucker Punch*
Shadow Punch

Disable*
Haze*
Will-o-wisp*

Telekinesis*
Toxic*
Venoshock*
Protect

OK, its go time! We are going to try something i havent seen done in ASB before, SAM. Curse someone with a ghost pokemon
Then shoot a Toxic mixture of poison into Milotics pool to poison it
and finish this round with a Confuse Ray

If Milotic uses a damaging attack after you curse, Protect against the strongest attack

Also thats funny because im in a battle currently where someone evolved mid battle and this is what he posted with it
Originally Posted by Fat Data Audit Thread
If you enter a battle and your Evolution Counter increases to the necessary amount, or you get a KO and want to use your KO bonus to evolve immediately, you may do so at the cost of 20% of your Pokemon's energy. Evolution is the only counter that can be increased and applied to evolve mid-battle. If a Pokemon's Maximum HP increases when it evolves to its next form, it gains the increase in HP (ex. A Pokemon with 90 Maximum HP and 37 Current HP gets a KO and can evolve with the KO Bonus into a Pokemon with 100 Maximum HP, will lose 20% of its Energy, evolve, and its new Current HP will be 47 when it resumes battle.)
Ref, do with it what you will. i wont question your decision

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh i just thought that was fairly obvious

ok, let's start off by using Surf to do as much damage as possible with the curse and follow up with refresh since the toxic is faster than you. You'll still have to deal with the curse, but worse things have happened. Finishing up, let's go ahead and chill since it seems pretty hard to hit yourself while attempting to do nothing!

Okay! Let's start off this match of ASB veterans by introducing both opponents!

On my left, a man with style. A man with elegance, and an avatar you must see to believe, I give you, PinkCaptainFalcon! He's truly a man of morals, sporting his heart helmet. He's staring into the abyss, searching his thought for a pokemon. He tosses out...

SAM, the Hauntar!

A broken town erects around the Haunter, making him more comfortable with his situation. It looks like the Anomaly is answering the pokemon's wishes. I could really go for a sandwich there, SAM!

On my right, a trainer who needs no introduction. With a very in-depth ref style, and an avatar anyone could grow to love, its GoldenKnight! Please notice the pretty pretty badges! He stares very plainly into the ghost town, and tosses out his Feebas!

Wait! What??? Feebas is evolving!

Into a Milotic!

Azul the Milotic, to be exact!

The ghost town floods with water allowing Milotic to perform at her max potential. Both trainers are determined to win in this Battle at The Anomaly!

I, the mighty and gracious Orko, declare this match, began!

Sam moves first, he's muttering under his breath, and, Oh No! It looks like the ghost has come down with something! He falls to the ground, and starts violently shaking from it. The Milotic is too scared to react! PinkCaptainFalcon smiles. I've never seen anything like this in ASB! GK yells out to his Milotic to attack, it's only a Curse! Milotic slams his opponent with pillars of waters, knocking the ghost into the slosh in the ghost town.

SAM smiles, knowing his opponent is in range. He coughs up some sick goo, and lets loose toxic hazards at his nemesis. The Milotic takes the brunt of the attack, letting the poison seep into his body. He starts glowing a bright white light. Azul seem nice and refreshed. But a dark aura still surrounds him, and you can tell it takes a tll on the watery beauty.

While his opponent is preoccupied with his ghostly affiction, SAM uses Confuse Ray! It hits Azul, who is still in the grasp of the Curse. Confused, Azul chooses to do something very smart, and just chills in the water. It doesn't seem very relaxed however, and that Curse isn't getting any weaker!

Let's check those stats!

-------------------------
Curse*, -45 Health, -27 Energy
Surf, (10 BP+ 3 STAB+3 Stat Difference) 16 Damage, -6 Energy
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)
Both Pokemon at 1% Madness
Toxic, -6 Energy
Refresh, -5 Energy
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)
Both Pokemon at 2% Madness
Confuse Ray, -5 Energy
Chill, +6 Energy
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)
Both Pokemon are at 3% Madness

*I would like both competitors to review Curse, so that they know what they're dealing with.

The Pokemon draws upon an ancient evil, sacrificing 1/2 of its maximum HP to cast a wicked curse on the opponent. While Cursed, the opponent will suffer 5 damage per action that ignores any damage caps, Chills will be half as effective for the target, and if sleep is inflicted or Rest is attempted, the opponent will have restless sleep and gain half its normal health during Rest. Nightmare will also be more effective on an opponent in a Cursed, sleeping state. Curse cannot be used unless the Pokemon is above 1/2 of their maximum HP.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 27| Effect Chance: --

Health: 29
Energy: 62%
Boosts: None
Other: He's a thriller.

Health: 85
Energy: 72%
Other: Cursed

GK, you up!

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok let's finish this up, of course we won't exactly be in the best position in the near future

Let's go ahead and hit SAM with a Surf followed up with a Recover. We'll go ahead and finish this with another Surf

We got this SAM, its time we go into Stall mode just like how we practiced!
Protect the first Surf
Then while he is prepping to recover, Disable Surf
Up the status ante with a Toxic to prep him for next turn

Note:Just for the record i look up what everyone of my attacks does before i use it if i havent done so already. i usually do this for opponents attacks too. I like to be able to make informed decisions when i battle :] But i know people who dont so thanks for the Curse review.
Also as a side note, if its not too much trouble it would be great if i could know how long the confusion rolled for. its not a major status affliction but it would be nice to know how long i have for my opponent to possible hit them self, ya know what i mean?

SAM
Energy: 62%
Other: He's a thriller.

Azul
Health: 85
Energy: 72%
Other: Cursed

As the Anomaly stirs, we continue on with our rather unnatural match.

The gambit set, each pokemon ready for the other to begin their assault. Milotic is ready, but doesn't see Haunter move! He capitalizes, firing off a Surf! But Haunter was prepared! The Modest natured spirit conjures a Protect, shielding him from the damage. Milotic is not happy!

And it's about to be less happy! Haunter completes the stall combo, using Disable on the water beast! Unwelcome to the intrusion into it's mind, the Milotic absorbs water around it, helping out to Recover some of the wounds it has incurred. But the dark energy takes more of Milotic's health. How long can it ward off the ghost's curse?

Knowing he is safe, SAM takes another shot at dosing his opponent with toxic goo! This time the poisons seep into Azul, cutting him deep. It can only get worse. Azul, so effected by the apparition, forgets what he was going to do next. Odd...

Surf: Protected, -6 Energy
Protect: -12 Energy
5 Curse (Milotic)
4% Madness
Disable: -6 Energy
Restore: +20 Energy, -12 Energy
5 Curse (Milotic)
6% Madness
Toxic: -7 Energy
Surf, Disabled
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)
1 Poison Damage (Milotic)
7% Madness

SAM
Energy: 37%
Other: Spooooooky!

Azul
Health: 89
Energy: 54%
Other: Cursed, Badly Poisoned, Surf Disabled (5 more actions)

Situation:
Pokemon are in the middle of the arena.
There is a burnt down house to the pokemon's left.
The arena is filled with water.

PCF, take your turn!

Alright good job SAM, you are living up the acronym that is your name.
Start off this round with a Venomshock
Then lets do a ghostly thing and then capitalize on your speed an move into the closest building by phasing through the front wall all quick like!
Once inside the house use Haze to fill it with a big ole smokescreen.

I call it SAM's haunted house

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok well let's play things to our advantage here

start off by using Ice Beam to hurt sam a bit and follow up with a refresh. Since it seems as though the building has burned down, using twister will not only do damage to sam, but get rid of the haze

SAM
Energy: 37%
Other: Spooooooky!

Azul
Health: 89
Energy: 54%
Other: Cursed, Badly Poisoned, Surf Disabled (5 more actions)

Situation:
Pokemon are in the middle of the arena.
There is a burnt down house to the pokemon's left.

Gentlemen, let us continue our descent into madness.

SAM starts the round, being the faster of the two. He points his fingers, and venom shocks the senses of Azul. He reels back, and in anger, let's loose and Ice Beam! It slams the ghost, who floats a little lower. He's clearly exhausted.

Desperate, searching for a place for solace. He ducks into the house to his left and settles into the burnt down house. The structure is clearly unstable, but this is where Haunter has found home. The Milotic searches for his ghost, and fearing another shock, Refreshes. Sadly, he cannot get rid of the darkness inside him. Still, Azul is determined to destroy his rival.

On the other hand, SAM is making a nice cozy little home for himself. He happily fills the house with Haze. Ahhhh, it's good to be home.

Unfortunately for Sam, he cannot see the trouble that is brewing outside his humble abode. Azul is absolutely filled with vengeance. She swims in a circle, as fast as she can. The Anomaly has filled her with water, and she plans to use it. Summoning might she never had as a Feebas, she kicks up a Twister! But this isn't any ordinary twister! It's combined with water, giving the twister a little extra kick. It slams into the house, lifting the house off its bases.

Lucky for the ghost, he only got hit with a portion of the dangerous twister. Looks like SAM's Haunted House served a small purpose.

Let's look at those stats.

Venom Shock: ((7 BP*2 Poison Modifier)+ 3 STAB+1.5 stats (round down)), 18 DMG, -8 Energy
Ice Beam: (10 BP+3 stats), 13 DMG, -6 Energy
5 Curse (Milotic)
2 Poison (Milotic)
8% Madness
Haunter Moves Into House
Refresh: -8 Energy
5 Curse (Milotic)
9% Madness
Haze: -5 Energy
Twister: ((4 BP+ 3 STAB+ 3 Stats)/2 Coverage), 10 DMG, -2 Energy
5 Curse (Milotic)
10% Madness

SAM
Health: 11
Energy: 24%
Other: Kind of impressed.

Azul
Health: 54
Energy: 38%
Other: Cursed , Surf Disabled (2 more actions)

Situation:
The frame of the destroyed house it at Haunter's feet.
Milotic is in the middle.

Balls to the wall time. In memory of our dearly departed haunted house :[
Protect the first one
Then Confuse Ray
If you are still alive after that
Put whats left of your heart and soul into one final VenomShock

little gk

competitive oosos player
referees should get some slack because of the time it takes, this is slightly annoying, but I don't really see too much of a reason to force him out yet.

alright. sounds good to me.
its just that i was just waiting for a ref to start a battle for 7 days recently and it just made me
a little antsy. Is why i wanted your input.
Ive just has some bad luck this batch of battles.

I apologize profusely for the delay. An insane weekend, plus a lot of insanity around the home, plus when I went to look through my ASB things, I forgot about this match :P Again, I apologize profusely.

SAM
Health: 11
Energy: 24%
Other: Kind of impressed.

Azul
Health: 54
Energy: 38%
Other: Cursed , Surf Disabled (2 more actions)

Situation:
The frame of the destroyed house it at Haunter's feet.
Milotic is in the middle.
[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------

Welcome back! After a hard delay, the next round begins! SAM is looking in a bad way, and is ready for his vengeance! But there isn't much he can do, as Azul fires an Ice Beam right his way! The water in the arena grows colder, but SAM is quick enough to get up a protective barrier!

SAM knows he isn't too stable. He grins and fires a confuse ray! The Milotic shakes his head, but he's clearly feeling worn down from the amount of status inflicted on him. He looks Severely Confused (3 turns).That doesn't stop the assault, as he blasts another Ice Beams, hitting the mark perfectly.

The ghost goes down, it's a KO!

SAM
Health: X
Energy: X
Boosts: X
Other: KO!

Protect: -12 Energy
Ice Beam: (10 BP+3 stats), 13 DMG, -6 Energy (Protected)
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)
Confuse Ray: -5 Energy
Ice Beam: (10 BP+3 stats), 13 DMG, -6 Energy
5 Curse Damage (Milotic)

Azul
Health: 44
Energy: 26%
Other: Cursed , Confused (2 more turns)

Next poke, PinkCaptainFalcon!

Your foe is weak! Get em Soryu!

Staryu* Soryu
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Illuminate: Type: Can be Activated
At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Command: (Ability: Illuminate [does not take up one of your three actions per round])

Natural Cure: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

DW [BAnalyze:[/B] Type: Can be Enabled
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 85

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1

Attacks:
Tackle*
Harden*
Water Gun*
Rapid Spin *
Recover*
Camouflage*
Swift*
Power Gem
Hydro Pump

Aurora Beam*
Barrier*
Supersonic*

Rain Dance*
Scald*
Thunder Wave*

Begin with a Thunder Wave
Then Camouflage yourself with the watery surroundings
and spread the confusion with a Supersonic, if he is still confused from Confuse Ray somehow, use Hydro Pump

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok, make sure to hit Soryu with Toxic, repeat the action if it misses for some reason. Follow up by using Twister on some of the water, hopefully changing it into a more dragon friendly area. Finish by chilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)