Battle Hall Challenge - waterwarrior

Actualy, if Earthquake crits, Weavile will have suffered 19,5 damage, so it faints.

20 HP
85 EN
6/3/2/3/125
Razor Claw
Burned

47 HP
73 EN
4/2/4/3/100
Expert Belt

Weavile used Fake-Out - 3 energy
To crit (9981) - No
Charizard flinched!

Charizard used Earthquake
To crit (2576) - No
(10 + 1,5) = 11,5 damage

Weavile's mega counter fails to KO! (Just barely)

Action 3

Charizard used Flamethrower.

Weavile fainted!

After giving their all, Waterwarrior and Dovahkinn were Sub-judged by the beastly Charizard.

Now, you will die!

Before the beast could unleash it's power, however, a hawk appeared and landed on Charizard's shoulder. Although it could not speak human language, the Charizard understood everything.

And thus, it left the knocked out Waterwarrior and Dovahkinn to the hawk, who carried them away from the temple, as the Charizard looked to a wall, as the image of an older Waterwarrior and Dovahkinn formed itself.

Not yet.....not yet.....

Sorry Waterwarrior, your challenge has come to an end.

WW: 8 CC
Dovahkinn: 8 HC

Matezoide: 14 UC

See you in a week!

Note: This is a continuation of Glacier's last Hall.

It was a dark day for ASB.

The ponies had managed to conquer everything. Humans are nothing but slaves now.
Glacier Knight was the first to realise what a threat they were, and alone, stood up to the horde.
Despite his best efforts, Glacier too fell.

But nothing is lost!

Glacier was able to escape, however, at the cost of his Weavile, Gavin.

The resistance was formed of several ASB'ers that managed to survive their attack, but, as each day passed, their chances of victory became smaller.

One day, Glacier devised a plan:

He, Rick and Waterwarrior would lead the war against the ponies's 3 armies: Pegasus, Earth Pony and Unicorn. While they fought in a suicidal effort, a small team would sneak into their base and free the captured ASB'ers/Pokemons.

Viva La Revolution.

''Whats the situation?''

''The ponies are arriving quickly from the north!''

''And they look pissed!''

''Ugh......alright man, we hold the line today! This is our last chance to win this thing! Do not stop fighting under any circunstances! We will need to distract them for as long as possible if we wish to stand a chance!''

''Yes, sir!''

*As the army unleashes their pokemon, Von Karma approaches his trainer*

Thats a good way to say we are going to die.

''You can always ally to them, if you wish, Von Karma''

I know.....but you know i am going to stand up with you until the end.

Taking Ullar and Texas' Hall and issuing my own challenge

Thread's here
Rank 3

Electabuzz (von Karma) Male
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (21/ 96 total moves)
Physical:
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Return
Thunderpunch
Wild Charge

Special:
Discharge
Electro Ball
Psychic
Shock Wave
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock

Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Taunt

Current queue:
rickheg
waterwarrior
Good luck!

Lyra wants to battle!

Hehehe.....Waterwarrior.....i am going to enjoy this....embrace your new rulers....

Simipour (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 101
Base Rank Total: 21

Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Torrent (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Attacks:
Leer
Lick
Fury Swipes
Scald
Scratch
Water Gun
Water Sport
Bite
Taunt
Fling
Acrobatics
Brine
Recycle
Natural Gift

Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Grass Knot

Nasty Plot
Hydro Pump
Aqua Ring

Role Play

Ability: 1/2
Glutonny!
So useful!

I don't want to do this... But it must be done. You've always wanted to be a human, but you will not get to hurt any more of us!

Thunderbolt -> Thunder -> Thunder
bolt
If Taunt AND Simipour is not already Taunted, change that action to Taunt

For the good of humanity!

Hehehe....me, wanting to be you one of you? Thats ridiculous....one unfortunate pic and i get this....

Hydro-Pump -> Hydro Pump -> Hydro Pump

100 HP
100 EN
3/2/4/2/105

100 HP
100 EN
4/3/5/3/101

Von Karma used Thunderbolt - 6 energy
To crit (8360) - No
To paralyse (8841) - No
(10 + 3 + 1,5)*1,5 = 21,75 damage

Simipour used Hydro Pump - 7 energy
To hit (6632) - Yes
To crit (2509) - No
(12 + 3 + 4,5) = 19,5 damage

Action 2

Von Karma used Thunder - 7 energy
To hit (3356) - Yes
To paralyse (7552) - No
(12 + 3 + 1,5)*1,5 = 25,75 damage

Simipour used Hydro Pump - 11 energy
To hit (7743) - Yes
To crit (8853) - No

Action 3

To crit (8677) - No
To paralyse (1287) - No
(10 + 3 + 1,5)*1,5 = 21,75 damage

Simipour used Hydro Pump - 15 energy
To hit (1113) - Yes
To crit (6326) - No

41 HP
81 EN
3/2/4/2/105

31 HP
67 EN
4/3/5/3/101

Brine*3

If Electric type move outside of a combo, use Brine combo that action
If Electric type move in a combo, use Bite that action.

41 HP
81 EN
3/2/4/2/105

31 HP
67 EN
4/3/5/3/101

Simisear flinched every single time with Bite.
Then Rarity killed Von Karma

huehuehuehuehuehuehueYouSuckhuehuehuehuehuehue

41 HP
81 EN
3/2/4/2/105

KO HP
KO EN
4/3/5/3/101

This....can not be....Twilight will kill me for that.....

A small moment of silence for my former ally... Though she was always one of the weaker ones within the Unicorn Army. However, she seems much stronger now... If that's the first they send at me, I shudder to think of what will come in the coming rounds...

Sweetie Belle wants to battle!

Water....warrior....I wish we could avoid this.....You were always so nice to us.....

RNG: 3/5

Drifblim (M)
Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

Abilities:
Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Attacks:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Ominous Wind
Stockpile
Swallow
Spit Up
Baton Pass
Shadow Ball
Amnesia

Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Dream Eater

Hypnosis
Destiny Bond
Disable

Magic Coat

Ability: 3/3

Flare Boost

Could there be.....pe....

Suddenly, Sweetie Belle and her pokemon falls to the ground, screaming in pain! After several seconds, you cant help but try to help her up, but before you, both open their eyes as she unleashes a magical beam, which Von Karma manages to reflect away.

YOU WILL DIE TODAY!

Well at least it doesn't have any SE attacks...

Wha-What the fuck?! I already knew I was dealing with some strange magic, but nothing like this! It may be a bit early for assumptions, but I think there's someone else besides Twilight behind this. Someone decidedly more chaotic...

Thunderbolt -> Thunder -> Thunderbolt
If Disable (Thunderbolt) is used A1 or A2, change A3 to Discharge
If Will-o-Wisp AND Drifblim is not Taunted, change that action to Taunt

Hypnosis -> Amnesia -> Shadow Ball

If Von Karma is still asleep A3, use Dream Eater that action.

100 HP
100 EN
3/2/4/2/105

125 HP
100 EN
2/2/4/2/80

Action 1

To paralyse (8481) - No
To crit (285) - Yes
(10 + 3 + 3 + 3)*1,5 = 28,5 damage

Drif used Hypnosis - 7 energy
To hit (3251) - Yes
Duration: 1/3
1 Action!

Action 2

Von Karma is sleeping

Drif used Amnesia - 5 energy
+2 Sp.Def

Action 3

Von Karma woke up!
To paralyse (8128) - No
To crit (6231) - Np
(10 + 3 + 3)*1,5 - 3,5 = 20,5 damage

Dri used Shadow Ball - 5 energy
To crit (7129) - No
To lower Sp.Def (7751) - No
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 damage

86 HP
88 EN
3/2/4/2/105

76 HP
83 EN
2/2/4/2/80
+2 Sp.Def

Shadowball spam*3

Of course Hypnosis hurts... grumble grumble...

It was clear that the spell on Sweetie Belle was fading fast. It looked like it took her more effort to make her orders, even if they were incredibly simple. Her eyes were burning red just a minute ago, but it looks like they're slowly fading back to their regular adorable shade. Could it be that beating these ponies in battle would return them back to their old, lovable selves? Only one way to find out!

Thunderbolt -> Thunder -> Thunderbolt
If Thunder misses A2, change A3 to Light Screen

86 HP
88 EN
3/2/4/2/105

76 HP
83 EN
2/2/4/2/80
+2 Sp.Def

Von Karma used Thunderbolt - 10 energy
To paralyse (7542) - No
To crit (540) - Yes....wtf
(10 + 3 + 3 + 3)*1,5 - 3,5 = 25 damage

Dri used Shadow Ball - 9 energy
To crit (242) - Yes.....
To lower Sp.Def (8644) - No
(8 + 3 + 3 + 3) = 17 damage

Action 2

To hit (6891) - Yes
To crit (7512) - No
To para (8821) - No
(12 + 3 + 3)*1,5 - 3,5 = 23,5 damage

Dri used Shadow Ball - 13 energy
To crit (7356) - No
To lower Sp.Def (8321) - No
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 damage

Action 3

To paralyse (3477) - No
To crit (5193) - No
(10 + 3 + 3)*1,5 - 3,5 = 20,5 damage

Dri used Shadow Ball - 17 energy
To crit (9059) - No
To lower Sp.Def (421) - Yes
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 damage

41 HP
65 EN
3/2/4/2/105

7 HP
44 EN
2/2/4/2/80
+2 Sp.Def

I am sorry.....The ponies and.....their pokemon.....are being controlled....the crystal in the base.....it bought us here.....I know about.....your.....spies.....i have been controling myself.....to not....tell the others.....please.....kill me.....kill me before i hurt anyone else.

If the crystal.....is destroyed.....we will be....sent back....and free.....but until then....we can not control ourselves.....this is why.....i beg you.....to kill me.....

No! I can't kill you! You have so much to live for! You haven't even gotten your cutie mark yet for Celestia's sake! I know what we can do though. If we can safely capture her, we can bring her back to the base, where we might be able to devise something to help the ponies break free of this spell before its too late! I'm sorry I have to KO your Pokemon and take you prisoner Sweetie Belle, but it has to be done. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Discharge x3

I'm faster, you have no priority moves, so let's go to

41 HP
65 EN
3/2/4/2/105

7 HP
44 EN
2/2/4/2/80
+2 Sp.Def

Drif was KO'ed!

41 HP
65 EN
3/2/4/2/105

KO HP
KO EN
2/2/4/2/80
+2 Sp.Def

You do not understand.....the crystal will shut off it's slaves minds after they have no use......the second i told you all that.....is the second i sealed my fate.....thank you for everything, Waterwarrior......

Sweetie Belle's head begins to hurt even more than usual, in the split second it takes for her mind to shut off, Sweetie Belle remembers everything that happened.....all the horrors she commited and saw....her eyes shut down, never to open again.

RNG: 4/5

Sombra wants to battle.

Yes, not even i could fight off the Crystal King's control.....not that i want.....carnage....murderer.....hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sneasel (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 115
Base Rank Total: 17

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Beat Up
Screech
Slash
Snatch

Reflect
Dig
Torment

Ice Punch
Fake Out
Counter

Low Kick

Ability: 3/3 Pickpocket

No! Nooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
All these poor ponies, not even under their own control... But at the same time, I have to push on! Once we destroy that goddamn crystal, we WILL bring them all back! Get out of our way, Sombra! I don't want to have to hurt you too!

Cross Chop -> Thunder -> Cross Chop
If Counter when you would use Cross Chop, change that action to Thunderbolt
If Sneasel is underground when you would act, change that action to Earthquake and push back

A few holes in there, yes, but we can not fail in our mission! We must persevere for the good of both humanity and ponies!

YOU WILL DIE!

Evasive Agility -> Dig -> Torment

100 HP
100 EN
3/2/4/2/105

90 HP
100 EN
4/2/1/3/115

Sneasel used Evasive Agility - 6 energy

Von Karma used Cross Chop - 7 energy
It missed!

Action 2

Sneasel used Dig - 10 energy

Von Karma used Earthquake - 6 energy
To crit (212) - Yes
(20 + 3 + 1,5) = 24,5 damage

Sneasel attacked!
(8 + 3)*1,5 = 16,5 damage

Action 3

Sneasel used Torment - 9 energy
Von Karma is Tormented!

To hit (9832) - No

83 HP
80 EN
3/2/4/2/105

65 HP
75 EN
4/2/1/3/115

Dig -> Ice-Punch -> Dig

If your target is under the effects of a protective/evasive move when you would attack, Chill the first instance and use Reflect the second and push-back.

You'll have to do better than that to defeat us! Go von Karma, to victory!

Return + Low Kick -> cooldown (Return + Low Kick) -> Quick Attack

83 HP
80 EN
3/2/4/2/105

65 HP
75 EN
4/2/1/3/115

Sneasel used Dig - 10 energy
To crit (114) - Yes
To para (4842) - No
(8 + 3 + 3)*1,5 = 21 damage

Von Karma used combo - 18,75 energy
To crit (7840) - No
(10 + 6 + 1,5)*2,25 = 39,375 damage

Action 2

Sneasel used Ice-Punch - 5 energy
To crit (2890) - No
To freeze (9875) - No
To para (1250) -Yes
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 damage

Von Karma is cooling down

Action 3

Von Karma used Quick-Attack - 4 energy
To crit (6802) - No
(4 + 1,5) = 5,5 damage

Sneasel's Dig attacked! - 10 energy
To move (8195) - Yes
To crit (2663) - No
(8 + 3)*1,5 = 16,5 damage

31 HP
57 EN
3/2/4/2/105

20 HP
50 EN
Paralised (15%)
4/2/1/3/115

Show no mercy. Yes, we will kill another pony, but much like Sweetie Belle, their deaths are for their honor! Their liberation from mind control! Our freedom!!

Cross Chop -> Thunder -> Cross Chop
If successful P/E move, change that action to Earthquake and push back
If Fake Out, push actions back

In b4 Mat's RNG screws me over anyways...

YOU FOOL! CANT YOU SEE I WANTED TO BE UNDER HIS CONTROL?! ALL THIS POWER IS DELICIOUS!

Dig combo

31 HP
57 EN
3/2/4/2/105

20 HP
50 EN
Paralised (15%)
4/2/1/3/115

Sneasel fainted to Cross Chop

And yes, it did hit.

KING CRYSTAL! GIVE ME MORE POWER TO ERRADICATE THIS FOOL!

As the mad pony screams, the pony's tower begins to glow in an extremely bright light, which nobody is able to look away from, even in the middle of the war.

And then, like a thunderbolt, a beam of amazing power descends on King Sombra.

YES! I WILL KILL YOU ALL! LONG LIVE THE CRYSTAL KIN-----

Much to your horror, the beam is actualy destroying Sombra....you stay in shock and awe as the beam rips the mad pony's body apart, even if he fails to realise it. Soon, theres nothing in the place King Sombra once stood.

Hmph. Can't say I'll miss him. His death was probably for the best... Also, I wonder why he liked so much like Sabretooth right there... Maybe it's just me?

We're already running out of safe types... Looks like this attack might come to an end soon after all...

Flim and Flam would like to battle!

Time to give our new robot a test-drive, huh, Flam?

Yes, Flim. Master will be proud when we have this fool under our mercy.

RNG: 5/5

Magneton (U)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 70
Base Rank Total: 18

Abilities:
Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Attacks:
Tri Attack
Metal Sound
Tackle
SonicBoom
ThunderShock
Supersonic
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Electro Ball
Mirror Shot
Flash Cannon
Lock-On
Swift
Screech
Discharge
Magnet Rise
Gyro Ball
Zap Cannon

Rain Dance
Thunder
Hidden Power [Ice] (7)

Signal Beam

Ability: 2/3
Sturdy! (Fuck yes!)

Just like a pokemon, except without all these.....''emotions''. Haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)