Battle Ready!

lugia with ms up can too afaik

but yeah this checks out

252 Atk Life Orb Regigigas Crush Grip (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon-Primal: 263-309 (65 - 76.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Regigigas Crush Grip (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon-Primal: 331-391 (81.9 - 96.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

also the 'because Flash Cannon could help it produce the metal that consists its body healing it up.' line makes no sense because flash cannon is just a beam of light
Keep in mind Crush Grip decreases power as Regigigas attacks Primal Groudon, so it'll never KO with this move only. I mean its obviously busted but that's kind of the point, actually probably AG worthy, to make company for Mega Ray. But about Registeel, yeah its kind of a stretch, I wanted to keep the recover theme and use Flash Cannon since it is the last move Registeel learns by level up as I said, do you have any better ideas?

Keep in mind Crush Grip decreases power as Regigigas attacks Primal Groudon, so it'll never KO with this move only. I mean its obviously busted but that's kind of the point, actually probably AG worthy, to make company for Mega Ray. But about Registeel, yeah its kind of a stretch, I wanted to keep the recover theme and use Flash Cannon since it is the last move Registeel learns by level up as I said, do you have any better ideas?
I'd just like to mention flash cannon isn't allowed due to its bp.
Iron head or Iron defense maybe?

Last edited:
Worth a note: Mega Regigigas is absolutely being banned from all the competitive formats (I don't consider AG very competitive because Moody, Evasion and OHKO Moves).

Boi, i REALLY want to win these:
Pokemon:

Battle-Bond form Name: Brandon(AGAIN)-Regigigas
Stats:
150 Hp (+40)/200 Atk (+40)/110 SpD (+0)/80 SpA (+0)/110 SpD (+0)/130 Spe (+30)
Typing: Normal/FIGHTING
Trigger:
Getting a K.O with Crush Grip
Buffed Move: Crush Grip: Now is a fighting-type move and always does 100 Bp. Can hit ghost 'mons with it.
Description: After Brandon saved it from being trapped by J, they both had a very strong connection that let Regigigas to break free of f*cking slow start and getting also an incredibly strong new form.
Competitive: Oh boi, literally nothing can't be able to switch into a buffed crush grip, and. Oh, and it also has an incredibly sky-high 200 bst Atk. This thing is just insane. Probably banworthy even at Ubers.

Another Regi coming soon :]

I'd just like to mention flash cannon isn't allowed dure to its bp.
Iron head or Iron defense maybe?
Well, OP said that the move should be relevant to the Pokemon to some degree, and I think it is fine because it is the last Steel-type move Registeel learns by level up, so imo that fits the being relevant category!

I have another simple but maybe really stupid proposal.
In the future, instead of adding 110 to the battlebond forme's bst, should we make it to where their bst it that of ash-greninja?
Doing so would have made things like gumshoos better and things like battlebond regigigas less powerful.

Pokemon: Registeel
Battle Bond Name: Stoneclad-Registeel
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 115 (+40) / 150 / 75 / 150 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Steel/Rock
Move Buffed: Protect
Move Stats: Super-effective damage is halved for 3 turns after using this move.
Activation: Registeel must take a Rock type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Registeel inherits some properties of Regirock, giving it enhanced defenses and offenses, as well as lightening it up significantly.

Pokemon: Regice
Battle Bond Name: Ironclad-Regice
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 50 / 100 / 140 (+40) / 200 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Ice/Steel
Activation: Regice must tank a Steel type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Regice inherits properties of Registeel, making it lighter, tankier and stronger.

Pokemon: Regirock
Battle Bond Name: Subzero-Regirock
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 140 (+40) / 200 / 50 / 100 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Ice/Rock
Activation: Regirock must take an Ice type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Regirock inherits properties of Regice, giving it enhanced defenses, offenses, and lightens tremendously, therefore increasing speed.

Pokemon: Regigigas
Battle Bond Name: Protector-Regigigas
Base Stats: 110 / 185 (+25) / 110 / 155 (+75) / 110 / 110 (+10)
Typing: Steel/Normal
Move Buffed: Crush Grip
Move Stats: 120 BP, hits Steel, Rock and Ice types for super-effective damage
Activation: Regigigas must tank a move boosted by a stat boost like Swords Dance or an item like Life Orb, Choice Band/Specs or Z-crystal
Battle Bond Origin: Regigigas reverts to the original state it was once in that allowed it to protect the people of earth from the ancient clashes of the legendaries.

VOTING
Regigigas:
Ezaphs, Sereg (but a bit broken fren), Gorijatar
Regice-Cream: Yung Dramps, Sereg, Exploudit
RegiTHErock: Exploudit, Sereg, Ezaphs
RegistEEEEEEEEEEeel: Yung Dramps, Exploudit, Sereg

Last edited:
Regigigas: MEEEEE!
Regice: Whoever votes right after this post who has a Regice submission. (ezaphs)
Regirock: Whoever voted before this post who has a Regirock submission. (sereg)
Registeel: Whoever's username is first in alphabetical order out of everyone who made a registeel submission.

Last edited:
Okay, votes have been counted! Congrats to...
Me with my Colossus-Regigigas (WOOP),
Exploudit with his Brandon-Registeel,
Yung Dramps with his Ironclad-Regice, and
Exploudit again with his Brandon-Regirock!

Now, for the next slate we have...

--------Never let go--------
The four fully evolved regular Pokémon with signature items.
Feel free to submit for all of them! Ditto is gonna be especially fun. (Don't forget that you can drop stats up to -20 in total for both Farfetch'd and Ditto if you want)

Okay, votes have been counted! Congrats to...
Me with my Colossus-Regigigas (WOOP),
Exploudit with his Brandon-Registeel,
Yung Dramps with his Ironclad-Regice, and
Exploudit again with his Brandon-Regirock!

Now, for the next slate we have...

--------Never let go--------
The four fully evolved regular Pokémon with signature items.
Feel free to submit for all of them! Ditto is gonna be especially fun. (Don't forget that you can drop stats up to -20 in total for both Farfetch'd and Ditto if you want)
Does ditto have a signature item ?