Battle Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank you CoolMan6001

[for some reason I cant put a picture in]

Pokemon: Mimikyu
Battle Bond Name: Zelph-Mimikyu
Base Stats: 55/130(+40)/90(+10)/50/105/156(+60)
Typing:

Move Buffed: Astonish
Move Changes: Ghost / 60 BP / 100% Accuracy/ 100% chance to crit
Activation: user drops below 75% health
Battle Bond Origin: It developed a bond with its trainer and wears a lighter costume of its trainer rather then a heavy costume of Pikachu this allows it to move much quicker around as well as does not restrain its moment as the costume was made for it by its trainer.
Competitive: Mimikyu might be able to sacrifice shadow sneak now for Sub+SD as now its very fast.

WIP

Last edited:

Shauntal-Chandelure

Base Stats: 60 HP / 55 Atk / 90 Def / 195 SpA (+50) / 135 SpD (+45) / 95 Spe (+15)
Battle Bond Activation: Get hit by a Fire-type Move
Buffed Move: Flame Burst
Move Changes: 105 BP; damages its foe (not the ally next to it) by 1/8th of its total HP
Rationale: Chandelure is Shauntal's ace.
Competitive: Even more powerful of an wallbreaker than its base forme, since Chandelure doesn't really have any outstanding ability, it can pressure its opponent not to use Fire-type moves which is very nice, and if it does and you switch Chandy in, they get heavily punished.

Acerola-Mimikyu

Base Stats: 55 HP / 160 Atk (+70) / 80 Def / 50 SpA / 115 SpD (+10) / 126 Spe (+30)
Battle Bond Activation: Get hit by any attacking move
Buffed Move: Shadow Claw
Move Changes: 105 BP
Rationale: A Mimikyu is the totem of Acerola's trial.
Competitive: The lack of Disguise is very unfortunate, so I realy gave it a ton of Attack and Speed to make up for it.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Blazing-Gourgeist
Type: Ghost/Grass
Stats: 65/110/122/128/95/84 (+0/+20/+0/+70/+20/+0)
Trigger: Being burned.
Move Buffed: Flamethrower
Move Changes: 100% chance to burn.
Description: By burning this Gourgeist, you're only adding fuel to the flames. This Gourgeist becomes as hot as a Magcargo yet never burns or melts.
Competitive: Gives Gourgeist more utility as a defensive Pokémon with decent offensive presence. If burned, it no longer requires Will-O-Wisp to burn opponents. Flame Orb allows it to easily activate the form, but also removes the useful item that is Leftovers. Ghostium Z with Trick-Or-Treat could also work effectively thanks to the offensive buff.

Rooted-Trevenant
Type: Ghost/Grass
Stats: 85/120/126/65/132/56 (+0/+10/+50/+0/+50/+0)
Trigger: Using Ingrain.
Move Buffed: Leech Seed
Move Changes: 100% accuracy.
Description: This Trevenant buries itself deep into the ground, strengthening itself with the nutrients of the soil below.
Competitive: One of the best dedicated last mon options in the game. With the increase in bulk and passive recovery from Ingrain alongside moves such as Leech Seed, Horn Leech , Drain Punch and Substitute, as well as the option of Leftovers recovery, this mon will certainly be annoying to kill with even neutral attacks. Luckily, due to being entirely trapped (unless it holds a Shed Shell) it can't do much to avoid being ruined by Toxic or Will-O-Wisp. Similarly to Gourgeist, I can see its exclusive omni-boosting Z move working quite well.

Acerola-Mimikyu
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Stats: 55/140/80/50/155/106 (+0/+50/+0/+0/+50/+10)
Trigger: Using Substitute.
Move Buffed: Substitute
Move Changes: No HP cost, +1 priority.
Description: A much more powerful Mimikyu; while it doesn't start battle with its disguise intact, it can fix it whenever it wishes.
Competitive: Mimikyu has never been a better revenge mon. Bring it in versus an opponent it can set a Substitute up on, and enjoy as you either stall them out, set up on a switch or just KO them thanks to your boosted offenses.

Doused-Chandelure
Type: Ghost/Dark
Stats: 60/55/125/185/125/80 (+0/+0/+35/+40/+35/+0)
Trigger: Using Overheat.
Move Buffed: Sunny Day
Move Changes: Adds the Fire type to the user.
Description: Oddly, the ethereal flames of this Chandelure seem to be more of a burden to it than anything. Once it burns itself out, it can release its true energy.
Competitive: Meet the offensive Dark/Ghost type you've been waiting for. With great bulk for an offensive mon and a ridiculously high Special Attack, alongside access to Calm Mind or a third boosted STAB from Sunny Day, its comparable to a better Mega Heracross. And that's without even considering that it has access to an item. The main drawback is that after transforming, it likely has to switch to reset the negative stat drops. It is also guaranteed to be running Overheat, making it more predictable than other threats. It also has middling speed without the use of a Choice Scarf, allowing many common OU Pokémon to outspeed it and break it down.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Trip-Chandelure
Typing:
Ghost / Fire
Base Stats: 120 / 55 / 90 / 165 / 120 / 80
(+60 HP +20 SpA +30 SpD)
Battle Bond Activation: Successfully burn an opponent
Buffed Move: Hex
Move Changes: 90 BP. 100% Accuracy. Drains 50% of damage dealt. 100% if target is statused.
Rationale: I like Trip's Lampent in BW, and I'd assume it would evolve.
Competitive: Trip-Chandelure takes its fantastic offensive and surprisingly good defensive typing to good use with formidable 120/90/120 bulk and a great 165 special attack. Hex turns into a stronger Shadow Ball with an additional effect of draining the foe. This set becomes even more potent in combination w/ Will o Wisp and Toxic Spikes.

Jessie-Mimikyu
Typing:
Ghost / Fairy
Base Stats: 55 / 160 / 80 / 55 / 125 / 116
(+70 Atk +20 SpD +20 Spe)
Battle Bond Activation: Land a hit first that turn
Buffed Move: Astonish
Move Changes: 100 BP. 40% chance to flinch
Rationale: Jessie owns one in the anime
Competitive: While its base form has Disguise, Jessie-Mimikyu gets by by being badass. 160 Atk is going to sting, especially with its strong Astonish attack. 116 base speed is great, as it outpaces the 110 speed tier.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
God damn I need to work on my memory
Voting is open, yet again it is late and my left arm is in agony for some unknown reason so I will vote tomorrow or something

Gourgeist: Sereg, Ezaphs, Origin0
Trevenant: Ezaphs, Origin0, Sereg
Mimikyu: Ezaphs, Flareth13, Exploudit
Chandelure: G-Luke, Sereg, Flareth13

Gourgeist: Ezaphs, Origin0, Sereg

Trevenant
: Origin0, Ezaphs, Sereg

Mimikyu
: Origin0, Exploudit, fareth13

Chandelure
: Origin0, fareth13, Exploudit

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
... Ignore the date

Gourgeist

Trevenant

Mimikyu
: Exploudit, Ezaphs, Origin0

Chandelure
: Exploudit, Ezaphs, G-Luke

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Lemme poll these results real quick so we can get this going again. The winners are...
Me with my Blazing-Gourgeist,
Also me with my Rooted-Trevenant,
Me again (what the heck I didn't even plan for this I just voted for what I liked) with my Acerola-Mimikyu and
... You guessed it.
Even if I won those fair and square, it feels a little iffy lul
Origin0, seeing as you only made two choices per mon I'll let you put in a third if you want, it can make a difference for some of the results (Especially Chandelure, Sereg Luke and Exploudit all need one vote to tie with me and result in a tiebreaker).

New slate shortly, gonna have some lunch

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
okay, finished my lunch! I'm stuffed...
anyways, Yung Dramps will be with you shortly to introduce the next slate!

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Also, don't forget about voting on the tiebreaker between mine and G-Luke's Chandelure! It'll end when voting for this slate commences.

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Everest-Drampa
Type:
Normal/Dragon
Stats: 128/95/85/160/91/36 (+50/+35/+0/+25/+0/+0)
Trigger: Reaching 25% health or less.
Move Buffed: Calm Mind: Doubles as Trick Room
Description: Drampas that live on the harshest of mountains are known to have developed a powerful endurance system only to be used as a last resort. However, very few examples have ever been taken off the mountains due to the conditions being too harsh for most humans.
Competitive: Pretty much exactly what Drampa wanted. It can set its own Trick Room up while also boosting, allowing it to threaten a large number of Pokémon almost instantly. The Attack boost makes moves like Earthquake viable coverage options for mons that may otherwise hard-wall, but 95 still isn't all that much. A little Special Attack is also thrown in. The main drawback is that Drampa has so many moves it wants to run, such as Calm Mind, Roost, Draco Meteor, Hyper Voice, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Energy Ball, that it can't beat everything 1v1. Using Calm Mind a second time also removes the Trick Room, making 1 boost all it will really ever achieve (unless it also runs Work Up). Because of this, there are still things that can take its attacks and dispatch of it.

Vulcan-Turtonator
Type:
Fire/Dragon
Stats: 60/88/215/111/85/36 (+0/+10/+80/+20/+0/+0)
Trigger: Gaining stat boosts.
Move Buffed: Shell Trap: OHKOs if contact is made rather than dealing damage
Description: Some Turtonators have the potential to be extremely volatile. Upon being charged up they surround themselves entirely with their explosive shielding, waiting for something to draw close.
Competitive: An amazing Physical tank. As well as having a sky-high Defense stat that even puts Stakataka to shame, it also deters a large number of Physical moves from being used at all versus it via its signature move. In order to activate this shielded form it can use Bulk Up, Flame Charge, Shell Smash, Charge Beam, Iron Defense and Work Up, as well as a number of status Z-Moves. Unfortunately its Special Defense is very lacking, making it easy to eliminate or threaten with nearly any good special attacker. Assault Vest can make up for this, but only works alongside Flame Charge or Charge Beam. Its offensive capabilities are also sub-par without boosts, making it easy to switch into and deal with.

Brachio-Exeggutor
Type: Grass/Dragon
Stats: 185/120/85/130/75/45 (+80/+15/+0/+5/+0/+0)
Trigger: Getting a K.O.
Move Buffed: Dragon Hammer: 110 BP
Description: When this Pokémon forms a bond with its trainer during battle, its neck grows. Nobody is quite sure why.
Competitive: An amazing bulky mixed attacker. Alolan Eggy has some extremely high power moves, both Physical and Special, and especially when it comes to its STAB. It is both stronger and slightly faster than Guzzlord, with roughly the same bulk. It also has access to recovery in many forms, such as Synthesis, Leech Seed, Wish and Ingrain, making it have the potential to be a big annoyance to the opponent while also dishing out massive hits. Getting a K.O might not be the easiest thing, but Alolan Exeggutor is suitably strong to do so. However, Ice types still ruin it and Steel types wall its dual STAB (albiet, it can hit Steel types with Flamethrower and Earthquake) and its speed makes it easy to revenge kill.

Infested-Druddigon
Type: Dragon/Bug
Stats: 77/145/85/80/75/113 (+0/+25/+0/+20/+0/+65)
Trigger: Being Poisoned.
Move Buffed: Crunch: 100 BP, Bug type
Description: When Druddigons with a genetic mutation get infected, their body becomes a breeding ground for tiny insects. These insects end up becoming part of the Druddigon. The Druddigon also becomes significantly lighter as a result of many of its internal organs being consumed.
Competitive: An offensive powerhouse. It creeps above the 110 Speed tier, one all too common in the OU metagame, allowing it to dispatch of many popular threats if necessary. Its unique typing gives it a 4x resist to Grass, as well as resistances to Ground and Fighting, allowing it to utilise its decent bulk and switch in to certain attacks if necessary. The typing, however, does grant it weaknesses to Flying and Rock in return. Because of this, it becomes easily whittled by Stealth Rocks and highly pressured by threats such as the commonplace Landorus. A large amount of its coverage is not overly strong, making switching in to it a little easier, and several OU mons can actually outspeed and deal with it.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Pokemon Name: Drampa
Battle Bond Name: Defender-Drampa
Stats: 78 (+0) / 60 (+0) 117 (+32) / 160 (+25) / 91 (+0) / 95 (+53)
Battle Bond Activation: If an NFE ally has been KOed, Drampa's Battle Bond will trigger upon switch-in.
Buffed Move: Hyper Voice: 100 BP, hits Ghost types.
Description: Drampa loves to play with the kids. But when one of its favorite kids is hurt badly (in this case, a little NFE Pokemon), it'll enter a frenzy in an attempt to avenge its fallen playmate. Drampa grew some beautiful wings, and its body has extended in length, making it much more nimble, conveniently outpacing Landorus-T and tying with Kyurem-Black and Tapu Lele! Drampa's loud scream has turned into a raging roar, so powerful that even Ghosts cannot block the damaging noise! Partner Drampa up with something like Chansey or Porygon2, and you got an incredibly scary wallbreaker on your hands!

Pokemon Name: Druddigon
Battle Bond Name: Bulwark-Druddigon
Stats: 77 (+0) / 138 (+18) / 151 (+61) / 60 (+0) / 121 (+31) / 48 (+0)
Battle Bond Activation: Tank a Grass or a Fire move.
Buffed Move: Crunch: Dragon type, heals for 1/2x of damage dealt.
Type: Dragon
Description: Druddigon's dex entry mentions it absorb sunlight, which explains the activation method. With Stealth Rock, a sustain move coming off a nice Attack stat, and a variety of attacking and support tools, it is a fine bulky attacker/supporter. It still has very bad speed and an average defensive type to watch out for. Was gonna make it Dragon/Steel, but that's too easy, and a little too good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)