Battle Royale: Act II - Let the Battle Begin!! [Won by locopoke]

If there is any french players in this, gtfo now cause I don't wanna lose my 1millionth battle to you vermin via hax.

lost to jackal in a great adv ou game that saw momentum swing a lot.

ps: rock slide is so much worse than stone edge.

gg man, good luck the rest of the way

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
squeaked one out, ToF aint no slouch

gg

battle royale is mine

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
beat huntofthelion, gg. kk niggas lasy can i camp the whole day now

Posting this for everyone that's new to this tournament or is unaware, on behalf of Stone. The following (16) players have not battled yet:

Zeph
Ironbullet93
Undisputed
B-lulz
Iconic
Kevin Garret
Playa
AM
Wilson46
TheFourthChaser
Idiotfrommars
Scimjara
Seven Deadly Sins
The Chaser
Dark Lucario
Symphonyx64

The deadline is tomorrow, Monday 12:40 PM EST. That is in about 23 hours from this post. If you fail to get a battle done, then you are automatically eliminated. So I suggest not waiting on the last minute to find a battle, because you're just risking yourself of being eliminated (as you're going to have a hard time finding a battle).

Yeah I was just about to pm stone but I'll post here I suppose. I'm going to be at my grandmas all day today and will probably get back around 7-8 tonight. Last night I heard there weren't any people on then (which was my only real block of playing time since I had baseball playoffs) so can someone try to be on then? I really don't want to get eliminated because no one was on during reasonable times I was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)