Battle Royale Act III - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN [Won by idiotfrommars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
BOMBS HAVE EXPLODED! THE FOLLOWING ARE DEAD!!!!

Seven Deadly Sins

IJOHNIG

Phase 3. 5 left. Must kill at least one person by 10:00 PM EST Nov. 24!

Oh, btw, kd24 is gay! :)

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Surprise plot twist!

Iconic has prevailed over Seven Deadly Sins in the Arena of the Underworld and has returned to this game!

Iconic is still in the tournament!

yeah gg sds. i'd like to thank stone for being merciful and i'd like to thank kd24 for being a jerk meany poop man

IFM and I would like to let iJohnic die from his timer bomb necklace (or whatever you call it) from a mutual agreement before we devour our Turkeys then kill each other

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Iconic died.

Some of the enforcers (jumpluff, Earthworm, and I) have decided that the rules reflect the spirit of Battle Royale. Part of the spirit of Battle Royale is that you have to play within a restricted time. If at least two people are alive within the time frame, everyone dies. Removing the time frame defeats the point of BR. Similarly, to let Iconic live just screws over the time factor of the tourney. While it sucks that IFM and Eternal are johning specifically to let Iconic die, it is a legitimate possibility within the rules of this tourney. To extend the time for Iconic again not only defeats the purpose of Battle Royale, but also isn't fair to the other 39 people who played to get their matches done in the time they had and followed the spirit of BR.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol what do you mean you guys decided? Read the rules of the tournament, clearly he is eliminated. I didn't let him pass last time because he's my friend, I let him pass because the point of deadlines are to make sure people don't purposely battle dodge, and neither iconic or sds did it purposely, they just had trouble being on at the same time which was quickly solved. I also am disapointed in eternal and ifm, mainly IFM since I taught him as an eastie to never john. Eternal has a vagina and it was expected. Iconic has been in the finals and knows the rules, next time he just has to be faster, im sorry he had to lose in such a lame way, and hopefully we can find a way to avoid the final 2 from being such johns in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)