Battle Royale Act III - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN [Won by idiotfrommars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I let him pass because the point of deadlines are to make sure people don't purposely battle dodge, and neither iconic or sds did it purposely, they just had trouble being on at the same time which was quickly solved.
i was in class when all 3 games occurred yesterday (note how they all happened within about an hour of one another), which is far from my fault. i was also online in #battleroyale for 9 straight hours last night, and i'm hardly an inactive user.

if the point of the deadlines is to avoid match dodging then why are you rewarding the only two people in the ENTIRE tournament who have attempted to dodge a match? giving ifm and eternal the green light for purposely avoiding playing me is pretty ridiculous and i think that's the last thing you want out of a competitive tournament unless i'm mistaken

I would like to post that IFM and I were not johning at all to whomever thinks that. We got our matches done yesterday in time just like we did. We were both busy with Thanksgiving and shit, so we weren't going to stay to do more battles. My post was obviously a joke when I said "IFM and I would like to wait until Iconic's timer bomb explodes." We were just busy with Thanksgiving. And I didn't expect it to happen anyways. We both also have 3 kills and Iconic only has 2 kills, so we were conflicted between us on who should battle Iconic.

And after reading Steven Snype's post I completely agree with his post. Iconic was given a 2nd chance when he was unable to get his battle done in time, and got a last minute battle against SDS. If he was truly dedicated, he wouldnt' have to wait at the last minute to get his battle done (for all his battles). IFM and I got our battles on time yesterday and not wait until the last moment, just as every other participant (so don't tell me that we're the ones johning, that's complete bullshit). And I'm a very busy person with a lot of shit going on, if I can make time, why can't he?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
If worms and steven snype both give it the okay, I will allow Iconic and IFM to play. However if they disagree, then I have to keep Iconic eliminated. Im not making this decision since if I give it the okay, it'd be off biasedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)