1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Battle Royale - Let the Battle Begin!! [Won by IronBullet93]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Stone_Cold, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Gideon

Gideon

goo job IronBullet and i would love to see another one. I really want to participate
  2. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

Yeah, another one would be awesome. If there's some way to make it so people who don't time stall can make the finals, then that would be awesome. IMO, there was too much waiting for others to get eliminated, and the people that 'went far' only did so because they played the minimum. Iron Bullet and EW were pretty much the only exceptions in the top 8 or so iirc
  3. WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen boner dethroner
    is a SPL Winner

I won and lost in a span of 15 minutes! If I were good enough, I'll kick everyone's ass in 41 x 7.5 minutes.
  4. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Lol, Undisputed, it's supposed to be that way. Like in the movie, some people ran away while others looked for trouble. If you're playing for fun, and are confident in your ability to win, then don't battle job, but the best winning strategy is what DL did.

I think that if I do happen to host another BR, I would like to try 5 different types of "weapons".

4th Gen OU
    4th Gen Ubers
    4th Gen UU
    5th Gen OU
    Dream World

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)