Battle Spot Analysis Reservation Thread

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
I remember Theorymon once said he hoped to finish all Singles analyses by the end of summer. Might be too late for that now but there's still a ways to go here. In an effort to get closer to finishing I'll reserve Weavile.

Also is the first post going to get updated sometime soon? Looks a bit outdated.

I'm allowed to reserve just this one time by Theorymon while I get Mega Houndoom checked.

So reserving the Windveiled that is Whimsicott!

Beedrill analysis is finished! I'll take Heracross next.

EDIT: Was originally going to do Lucario, but decided against it. I have a lot of trouble using him, but I know how to play with Heracross.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
righto I think it's time I reserved Glalie. even tho my team hasn't been stellar, I think I've gathered enough info to get an analysis done at least

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Reserving Mr. Mime because of its interesting support movepool (moves such as Helping Hand, Fake Out, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, etc.). Think it's cool to be honest.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Since things have gotten less busy I'm going to go ahead and pick up Hydreigon. Even though Hulavuta had two checks done before dropping it will it need to be checked again from the start? Going to need to update it a bit regardless but I'm confused on that bit.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since things have gotten less busy I'm going to go ahead and pick up Hydreigon. Even though Hulavuta had two checks done before dropping it will it need to be checked again from the start? Going to need to update it a bit regardless but I'm confused on that bit.
You can use his as a template and add / remove stuff you think is necessary, if you do that then just wait for one QC check (rather than two) before writing it up.

If you start it from scratch then we'll treat it as a new one and go through the standard 3/3 and 2/2 system

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi all, I would like to reserve Chansey for Singles.

Nov 10, 2015 Edit: Reserving Scizor for Singles.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
i would like to reserve mega altaria for singles, if that's alright.
Based on how you went about the Mandibuzz analysis I'd prefer if you held off for just a bit to give yourself a chance to learn the system. We're also generally hesitant to give analyses to brand new users anyway, I suggest hanging out in our Battle Spot forum and/or our Pokemon Showdown room and taking part in discussions there first.

If you have any questions then feel free to PM me.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
Battle Stadium Head
So I'm off for a few weeks from writing on Serebii, which means I'm ready to take up another [rather uncommon] BSS Pokemon. Roserade is still on the to-do list and I've got experience using this fun little flower awhile back so I'll take that up.

...seriously though do people other than me actually use this thing?

cs edit: ethan06 does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)