1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Tournament Battle Spot Premier League II - General Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Cartridge Formats' started by DragonWhale, Jul 23, 2017.

1. DragonWhale

DragonWhale It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. kamikaze

kamikaze The King Of Games
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
    Doubles Magician

3. Silverwhiteblue

Silverwhiteblue

wth someone took me was a surprise to see i made it ! let's make it a good tournament
  4. Megazard

Megazard Practically Useless
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Hello everybody. In my quest to obtain that elusive scroller since my tutor badge was eviscerated along with PU's tournament dreams I have decided to shoot for the artist badge instead. Please enjoy my submission for the official Tenacious Tapus logo
    tenacious_d.png
    Plas, LegoFigure11, marilli and 20 others like this.
  5. dogknees

dogknees

Confirming this masterpiece to be our official banner
  6. cant say

cant say Banned juicer.
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    Battle Spot Leader

Just wanted to wish all my ex-Cavs players good luck with their new teams. Little disappointed I couldn't get the band back together but the other managers obviously wanted proven winners and I was too broke to outbid them. However my 100% completely new team is looking fucking on-point and I'm really excited to see what we can do!
    NOVED, bobochan, dogknees and 2 others like this.
  7. bobochan

bobochan slow mo my bobo
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Team Previews

Castelia Cavaliers
    The most balanced team this year. cant say, NOVED the Godsend and Meese the memer make quick work of any singles lineup. Demantoid is the best BSD player in battlespot and Matameme is a decent replacement for mish mish. Their ORAS slot is pretty much invincible with the Japanese all-star player youmu-senpai.

Saffron Side-Pups
    A lot has changed from the last year's lineup but the core members remain in tact. Natalie will be in charge of singles while Plas fills in Jhon's original position and Kaori himself is a top tier BSD/DOU player who can work out something with bargens. With elite players from smogon such as rozes, Zamrock and p2, they'll be quick to learn the meta and become instant assets to the team.

Blackthorn Belly Drummers
    Arguably the strongest team in this year's BSPL. No matter who they play in the 3rd singles slot, Jhon + Chem alone will be winning games every single week. There's no way to attack their doubles lineup either with players like GreenGogoatttt and Sir Scrubbington so their team has near-perfect coverage.

Fallarbor Flare Blitzers
    We've all seen what cant say + kami was capable of last year and this year we have the GOD of RU Psynergy working with kami instead. Psynergy + kami can virtually fill in any slots while qsns + Teryx is a dangerous combo for BSD. ethan is the glue holding the team together and if he could find rhythm, he'll be unstoppable in ORAS BSS.

Anistar Farseers
    This team is all over the place but has all the qualities to be the champions. As we know Italy has the best managers in the world and this year its Solippi leading his team. Lego has been the most hard working member of the battlespot community this year and his vast knowledge of the meta will be a key to the team's success. marilli, The Squash, fischgratto, para, tfa, feis and Lucy are all quality players who are masters of their respective tiers so it'll be interesting what kind of formation Solippi brings to the tables in week 1.​
  8. chemcoop

chemcoop

unfort that bobochan's prediction post is now partially obsolete with the new trades ;_;
    bobochan likes this.
  9. DragonWhale

DragonWhale It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

bobochan whys your sig still cavaliers
    [​IMG]
    Fischgrat, Psynergy, Hulavuta and 5 others like this.
  10. Kaori

Kaori あなたは自分のこときらいが好きを要る
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

11. ThickFatAzumarill

ThickFatAzumarill

12. chemcoop

chemcoop

this image will always have a pizza my heart
    Solerme and ThickFatAzumarill like this.
  13. cant say

cant say Banned juicer.
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    Battle Spot Leader

I wish I was as lucky as that venusaur
  14. Jhon

Jhon Someday in the Rain
    is a Pre-Contributor
    BSS Tour Champion

With thanks to the munificent HotFuzzBall
    [​IMG]
    sig size (open)
    [​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)