Battle Spot Singles Moveset

Who is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone I am new to this and I would like to know can we make a moveset for every pokemon usable on Battle Spot? If we could it will be great. Also you can edit or add on to moveset. The reason you should make movesets here because these moveset will probably be your best suggestion for the pokemon you want to use for standard play, unless you have a different purpose. Well good luck on making movesets and bring other people to make this thread grow.

Here we go the First Moveset is Venusaur and Mega Venusaur

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Chlorophyll
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Growth
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- SolarBeam

Info: If you are using a sun team happen to have the sun out Venusaur will fit your team well.
Ability: You want the chlorophyll speed to sweep other pokemon.
EV Spread: You want that modest nature for the max SpA. The 96 in speed is so you can outspeed any pokemon (stats unboasted). The 160 HP is just for bulk.
Moves: Growth for power up if needed, synthesis to stay alive, sludge bomb and solarbeam for STAB.
Conclusion: Venusaur is a good pokemon overall and it will be great if use with the sun.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Grassy Terrain

Info: I admit it I copy this from someone else because it was not bad and when I used it, Mega Venusaur did very good.
Ability: Thick Fat just make you have two weaknesses instead of four.
EV Spread: You are a tank so I gave it max HP and balance out the Def and SpD stats.
Moves: Leech Seed to stay alive, sludge bomb for STAB, giga drain for STAB and to stay alive, and grassy terrain for health and power up giga drain.
Conclusion: Good mega pokemon and can mess up opponents if used correctly.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there PKQ and welcome to Smogon

I'm a little confused with what you're trying to do with this thread, as 'creating' movesets for every Pokemon in Battle Spot and having them in a place for everyone to see is the whole purpose of this forum! The only reason you should ever post a thread here is if you are going to post an analysis of one particular Pokemon after you have reserved it in the Reservations Thread. There is an entire format and process you need to follow when doing this which you can find out about by lurking the forum a bit more.

I'm going to lock this now, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)