Battle Spot singles Tourney round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to imform you guys that im being forced to drop out of the tournament and competive battling in general
Someone has stolen my Y and with it my competive team
Im sorry for the inconvenience

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am sorry to imform you guys that im being forced to drop out of the tournament and competive battling in general
Someone has stolen my Y and with it my competive team
Im sorry for the inconvenience
Its fine sucks about your game though :( You don't have to drop out of competitive pokemon though at all however. On Pokemon showdown (smogons battling sim) you can create teams in an instant and battle people from your computer.

Its fine sucks about your game though :( You don't have to drop out of competitive pokemon though at all however. On Pokemon showdown (smogons battling sim) you can create teams in an instant and battle people from your com

Oh no i plan on making another team
I am actually in the middle of breadeing atm
I got pokemon Y from gamestop ans i just beat it
So yes will beresuming competitive battleing soon
Hopefully i will be able to join the next one

With a very close second game, won 2-0 against SlyTheRascal. VS Recorder Video can be provided if needed.

It looks like we won't be able to play because our timezones are extremely different and today was the only day we were available at the same time. Unfortunately he either couldn't make the scheduled time today or there was confusion on the scheduled time, idk.

I tried waiting at the agreed time (was actually online 10 minutes before agreed time of 0000hrs GMT+8, and waited till 0040hrs GMT+8), but did not see DittoCrow. :( Enguarde not sure how you want us to resolve this, as the 13 hour difference is quite a killer, unless you're happy to let us try playing the match this weekend?

EDIT: I've talked to DittoCrow via PM and we've agreed to let Enguarde resolve this issue.

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
I tried waiting at the agreed time (was actually online 10 minutes before agreed time of 0000hrs GMT+8, and waited till 0040hrs GMT+8), but did not see DittoCrow. :( Enguarde not sure how you want us to resolve this, as the 13 hour difference is quite a killer, unless you're happy to let us try playing the match this weekend?

EDIT: I've talked to DittoCrow via PM and we've agreed to let Enguarde resolve this issue.
The agreed time was 2 hours after you vm'd me o__O
er it looks like you both seemed to misinterpret/screw up timezones looking at the vm's dittocrow's wall. But yes i will give you an extension for the weekend as i think i'll give a general one anyway.

I messaged my opponent on the 22nd letting him know my time zone and what times I'm normally available. He messaged me back late the next night asking if I could play and I couldn't. I let him know what time I would be available that weekend and he said "sounds good". I've messaged him 7 more times since then with no response. I had also told him that I added his FC in hopes that I might catch him online but he has not added me back.

Edit: he messaged me back today. We should be playing tonight.

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Opponent Besim Didn't showed up and the dead line its really close... what should i do ?
Nothing haha. Can't be helped as there are no more active subs. Don't fret you'll be given the win you were clearly active.

NOTE:

I'm gving a 4 day extension to hopefully get as many battles done as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)