Battle Spot singles Tourney round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3486049/

Battle Spot Singles!
Battle Rules:
  • Level 50
  • 3v3 Singles (Bring 6, choose 3 to participate)
  • Best of 3, you may change your team of 6 between matches
  • Banned Pokemon: Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Disconnect Clause: If a player disconnects during a match, he/she loses.
  • Item Clause: No two Pokemon may hold the same Item.
The first 63% of signups made it in, and the remaining signups were randomised to fit into the 64 man tourney bracket. If you missed out do not worry! You will be listed as substitutes in the order you signed up but missed out. There will also be more tournaments like this one in the future and there are always many tournaments with use of our battle simulator Pokemon Showdown for you to enjoy http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/tournaments.34/

Round 3

Lady Salamence vs CoolStoryBrobat
kevinflip1 vs Twilight Nova
pokejones vs Ragnarokalex
Hill vs TheMantyke
DarkPhoton vs jdmteggy
Guilan vs Teollisuus
drcossack vs Melvin Sunny
Slick Nick vs Kaiser707

DEADLINE: 7th of March 10pm GMT+11

Lets try and get more matches done next round!

If you have any problems with the results of the previous round or have noticed a mistake please message me.

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
gonna go give everyone else a slap. Not fun to give so many activity wins :( I'll extend it a further 2 more days from now. Thanks to those who battled so far and attempted!

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Acitivity Wins

kevinflip1 vs Twilight Nova
Hill vs TheMantyke
DarkPhoton vs jdmteggy
Guilan vs Teollisuus
drcossack vs Melvin Sunny

Lets aim for a full round of matches in round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)