Battle spot singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I change my team? I think it's pretty good but I still need some help! Also I'm new so if I'm posting in the wrong place sorry.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 248 HP / 148 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Water Shuriken

Thanks for the help guys

Hello DuNarwhal and welcome to the Battle Spot forums. Fortunately, we already have a thread that discusses help with teambuilding and RMT. You can just copy and paste that there in the link below.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ion-help-thread-rmt-style-posts-here.3500348/

I would also suggest browsing the forums as well and explore some of the nice discussions you can get into and some threads you can participate in. Hope you enjoy your time here.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks @Lucina09.

DuNarwhal, I recommend you check out our Battle Spot forum rules (and any other rule thread in the forums you visit). We prefer that you don't create new threads for stuff like this. As was said above, we already have a RMT (rate my team) thread where you can seek help.

As for your team, the individual members look pretty solid! Assuming Greninja's IVs are all flawless, I would recommend changing his EV spread to 20 Atk / 236 SpA / 252 Spe. This allows him to guarantee the OHKO on 252 HP Azumarill with Gunk Shot. Speaking of Azu, it looks like your team may have trouble with opposing Fairy-types. I would maybe look to use a different mega, or swap out Dragonite for something else. Aegislash could run Flash Cannon to hit them with as well, although I'm not sure which move to drop as they're all pretty important.

I hope you get some better help in the RMT thread, but you should definitely try the team out yourself and see what works and what doesn't!

For now though, I'm gonna lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)