Battle through Time: iiMKUltra vs SimonSays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 7

Note: SimonSays is right, I did get the pre and post round HP for Togetic mixed up, I won't edit that round though, I'll simply correct it this round.

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Growlithe (*) Prometheus (M)
HP: 71
Energy: 74
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 41
Energy: 52
Stat Changes:
Other:
Score: 2-2
Welcome back to the ASB battle through time, sponsored by Metal Bagon’s Mafia Idea! VM or PM me you support now! (Woooo free advertising!)

To start off this round Simon Says orders his Growlithe to use Flare Blitz to do heaps of damage, but Growlithe also receives some recoil for his troubles. Togetic is really bored with whole travel-through-time now and yawns in boredom and everyone knows yawns are contagious; Growlithe tiredly yawns as well!

Now Growlithe decides to go the Super-Effective route and uses Wild Charge at Togetic for almost the same damage as the Flare Blitz but with less recoil! Togetic now wants to get another psychic legendary into this battle and wishes to Jirachi. Probably for some Sincere Grace hax but you never know (dun du dunnnnn).

Growlithe tries to recover all of that recoil damage he gave to himself with a synthesis but doesn’t know the move! Togetic now takes the initiative and uses Metronome which in turn creates a massive Hydro Cannon!

A bright now light beams down from the sky and Togetic's wish comes true while Growlithe falls asleep because of his continueous yawning.

And now, with round finally over Celebi yet again has a part to play as she (I think it’s a she even though n the games she’s genderless) moves us to a snowbound land, maybe we’re in Narnia before Peter and stuff arrive. Regardless, iiMKUltra will post first.

Post-Round
Simon Says

HP: 41
Energy: 59
Stat Changes:
Other: asleep for 2 (two) actions

VS

iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 28
Energy: 9
Stat Changes:
Other:

Growlithe
Flare Blitz 8 energy 17 damage 6 recoil damage
Wild Charge 7 energy 16 damage 4 recoil damage
Synthesis Failed
Togetic
Yawn 7 energy Growlithe will fall asleep at the end of the round
Wish 6 + 13 = 19 energy Togetic will regain 20 HP at the end of the round
Metronome 7 energy RNG rolled 1/10 for Hydro Cannon 10 energy (total energy 17) 20 damage Togetic will not be able to move on action 1 next round

Agreed. Survey says, it makes him Sluggish. Which means no attacks over 10BP, so he's fine to attack.

Alright, it's snowing. And you can't really abuse that, but we're in an okay position. Sleeping, but okay.

Sleep ~ Sleep ~ Flare Blitz

I'm stuck in the video games aren't I, anyway, I'll have the round up in less than 12 hours hopefully.

EDIT: Simon Says, I got Ancient Power's damage wrong in Round 6, I think it was, so you may change your final action if you want, as you did move second.

EDIT2: SimonSays didn't edit when he was online, and now that he is offline I assume he doesn't want to change his actions.

Round 7

Pre-Round
Simon Says

HP: 36
Energy: 59
Stat Changes:
Other: asleep for 2 (two) actions

VS

iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 28
Energy: 9
Stat Changes:
Other:

Doesn’t anyone ever get annoyed with that weird feeling you get when time traveling with a Celebi. At least Arceus got those glitches ironed out otherwise I never could have taken over the world in the year 3000. :OP

Growlithe starts to Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooore, Togetic uses Ancient Power BAM! Growlithe continues to Snnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooore, Togetic uses Hidden Power Ground BAM. OMG Togetic faints from exhaustion and Growlithe wakes up on the brink of death, how exicting.

Now we all transported back to Natural Life. I haven’t been here before though, don’t ruin it for me *sob* *sob*

Score: 2-1 To Simon Says

Post-Round
Simon Says

HP: 3
Energy: 51
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:
Other:
Growlithe
Sleep
Sleep
Wakes Up
Togetic
Ancient Power 4 energy 16 damage
Hidden Power Ground 5 energy 17 damage
Faints from exhaustion

1. iiMKUltra sends out his final pokemon
2. Simon Says says his actions
3. iiMKUltra posts actions
4. I ref

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Prinplup [Caesar] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14).
Defiant (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Moves:
Pound
Tackle
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Metal Claw
Bide
BubbleBeam
Fury Attack

Ice Beam
Brick Break
Dig

Hydro Pump
Yawn
Agility

Drill Peck
Signal Beam

Prometheus, good job. It's time to say goodnight.

And I was fine with my actions, seeing as there wasn't anything I could've done if I had of. =\

Morning Sun ~ Wild Charge ~ Morning Sun
Sub Wild Charge if you would faint that Action.

Round 8

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Growlithe - Prometheus (M)
HP: 3
Energy: 51
Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Primplup Caesar (M)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:

Score: 2 - 1 to SimonSays

It’s so natural here, so boring.

Morning Sun is used by Growlithe to make the sun look less boring then before, but until the sun expands to kill or great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchilren the sun will still be boring to a certain degree (hehe degree (pun claim)). Primplup for some reason doesn’t like my pun and tries to hit me with a Hydro Pump, but misses and hits Growlithe, KOing Him. Now the forest is slightly less boring then before!

Celebi is deliberating where to take us next but in the end just leaves us here. With the being so short it would have been a waste of her powers anyway.

Score 1-1

Post-Round
Simon Says

Growlithe - Prometheus (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Primplup - Caesar (M)
Energy: 92
Stat Changes:
Other:

Growlithe
Morning Sun 15 energy +20 HP
KO
Primplup
Hydro Pump 8 energy 27 damage

SimonSays sends out his final Pokemon
iiMKUltra issues actions
SimonSays issues actions
I ref

I knew that my Sub was unclear...

Let's go, Sleuth!

Slowpoke [Sleuth] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds one (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 13 (15/1.15, rounded down)
Eva: -10%

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Belly Drum
Mud Sport
Zen Headbutt

Trick Room
Telekinesis
Fire Blast

Aqua Tail

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Signal Beam-Yawn-Signal Beam

If Signal Beam is disabled, replace it with Drill Peck on the third action.

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Primplup - Caesar (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:

Score 2-2

The score is tied 2-2, and because the way I score, this means both teams have got 2 KO’s each!

Guess who’s faster, thats right, it’s Primplup because slowpoke has the word slow in his name tehehe. Anyway Primplup launchs a beam of signal’s which slowpoke doesn’t like ‘cause he was to slow in class to get what signals mean before the lunch bell so he just disables it, hopefully next action Primplup will use an action that slowpoke understands.

And Primplup does! Because slowpoke likes sleeping he understands yawning very well and that’s exactly what Primplup did! But that makes Slowpoke curse’s; he is tired and wants a nap, but knows he’ll be letting down his master if he does.

Primplup uses Drill Peck to do some more damage but coming close to slowpoke in the process. Why is that important you ask? Because Primplup could here Slowpokes Yawns from this range and that makes Primplup yawn as well!

As the round ends both pokemon go for a nap for two turns while we all get warped (even the sleeping pokemon) to a deadland, where a sandstorm rages forever.

Score 2-2

Post Round

Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
HP: 78
Stat Changes: +1 attack +1 defence -1 speed
Other: Asleep for two (2) actions
VS
iiMKUltra

Primplup - Caesar (M)
Energy: 73
Stat Changes:
Other: Asleep for two (2) actions Signal Beam is disabled for 1 (one) action

Slowpoke
Disable 7 energy Signal Beam is Disabled for 3 (three) actions
Curse 6 energy +1 attack +1 defence -1 speed
Yawn 7 energy Primplup will fall asleep at the end of the round
Primplup
Signal Beam 6 energy 14 damage
Yawn 7 energy Slowpoke will fall asleep at the end of the round
Drill Peck 6 energy 8 damage

O and Simon Says is first this round.

Round 10

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
Energy: 80
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Primplup Caesar (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:

Score 2-2

Ooooo a deadland I wonder if there are any zombies? O well it seems I have some time to look as Primplup and Slowpoke are both having nice naps.

2 minutes (turns) later

Nope no zombies there either, maybe in that tomb over there they are hiding. Just as I say this both pokemon rub their eyes and sand, both still a bit drowsy. What Pokemon will gain the advantage of first attack? My question is answered a couple of seconds later when Primplup fires a Signal Beam into the sand (did I mention that we are in the middle of a sandstorm) and thump Slowpoke with Super Effective Damage. Slowpoke follows the direction of the signals until he finds Primplup and heatbutts him using the power of zen.

Celebi yet again consults the Random Number Generator as to where to go next, but deceides both pokemon were too asleep to enjoy the deadland and all of its sandstorm damage fully and leaves us where we are.

Score 2-2

Post Round

Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
HP: 58
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Primplup Caesar (M)
HP: 89
Energy: 67
Stat Changes:
Other:

Slowpoke
Sleep
Sleep
Zen Headbutt 6 energy 11 damage
-2 damage per action from sandstorm -6 HP overall
Primplup
Sleep
Sleep

iiMKUltra is first this round

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Signal Beam-Drill Peck-Signal Beam

If Signal Beam is disabled by the third action, replace Signal Beam with Drill Peck.

Round 11

Pre Round

Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
HP: 58
Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Primplup - Caesar (M)
HP: 89
Energy: 67
Stat Changes:
Other:

Score 2-2

Sorry for the lack of flavour, but at least I do it.

Primplup uses signal beam but and Slowpoke curses for not disabling it. Primplup then uses Drill peck but it seemed to less damage than before. Slowpoke meanwhile twists the dimensions with a tricky room which makes slowpoke faster so he can use zen headbutt with some bonus power from curse. Primplup finishes with Signal Beam, which along with Sandstorm damage to both pokemon is pushing Slowpoke to the limit.

Celebi uses the Random Number Generator to decide that we are going to go into a forest fire!

Post Round

Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
HP: 18
Stat Changes: +1 in Attack and Defence -1 in Speed
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Primplup - Caesar (M)
HP: 70
Energy: 49
Stat Changes:
Other:

Slowpoke
Curse 6 energy +1 attack +1 defence -1 speed
Trick Room 10 energy, trick room is in effect for four (4) rounds)
Zen Headbutt 6 energy 13 damage
Primplup
Drill Peck 6 energy 6 damage

SimonSays is first this round

Hehehe... Ohh, wait. I'm losing. Well, we may as well make it quick.

Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt
If he tries to Signal Beam, Disable it, but only once.

Round 12

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
HP: 18
Stat Changes: +1 in Attack and Defence -1 in Speed
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Prinplup - Caesar (M)
HP: 70
Energy: 49
Stat Changes:
Other:

Score 2-2

Hopefully the match doesn’t end this round; otherwise we’ll be stuck in a forest fire!

Well, Slowpoke doesn’t want to pay any heed to my warning and tries to finish this with 3 zen headbutt’s while Prinplup just bides his time. When Slowpoke Finally finishes his barrage of zen headbutt’s, Prinplup releases a massive burst of power KOing Slowpoke nearly 3 times over.

O no, we’re going to be stuck here now! Celebi is abandoning us, look, she’s disappearing. Dang it, she’s gone! But as we look around us, the fires gone and we are back where the two battlers started (of course I started in the forest fire ironically) and it looks like Celebi left you guys some rewards as well. But first, the post round and (everyone’s favourite part of ASB) the calcs(!)

Post-Round
Simon Says

Slowpoke – Sleuth
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

iiMKUltra

Prinplup - Caesar (M)
HP: 35
Energy: 23
Stat Changes:
Other:

Slowpoke
Zen Headbutt 6 energy 13 damage
Zen Headbutt 10 energy 11 damage
Zen Headbutt 14 energy 11 damage
Prinplup
Biding
Biding
Bide is released 26 energy 53 damage

Rewards
iiMKUltra and SimonSays each get 2 TC
Every Pokemon gets 1 EC 2 MC and 1 DC (if a pokemon’s DC is maxed out or it doesn’t have a DC ability then it doesn’t receive the DC)
Deerling, Togetic, Growlithe and Prinplup (x2)
Rediamond gets 6 RC
I get 5 RC

I’ll ask Rediamond to change the tag to completed right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)