Battle through Time: iiMKUltra vs SimonSays

Status
Not open for further replies.
]So, yeah, strange arena, epic battle, I'm on a phone so I can't type much or actually list the arena or teams. So, looks like Wi-fi clause is off. A new arena every round, but for now it's pretty neutral like a tourney arena.

3 v 3 singles
3 Day DQ
3 Recover/10 Chills
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities
Arena: TIME TRAVEL

SimonSays, send out your first mon, iiMKUltra orders, SimonSays orders.

Only it's Grassy. And in the middle of a forest. Anyway...

Let's go, Prince!

Deerling [Prince] (M)
Nature: Adamant; [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack]
Type: Normal/ Grass
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate)During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Sap Sipper: (Innate)This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Serene Grace (DW): (Innate)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75

EC: 4/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Camouflage
Growl
Sand Attack
Double Kick
Leech Seed
Faint Attack
Take Down
Jump Kick
Nature Power
SolarBeam

Sythesis
Agility
Odour Sleuth

Protect
Return
Wild Charge

Whatchu got, boy?

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Go Zweilous

Zweilous [Orion] (F)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SDef)
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 58

EC: 4/9
MC: 2

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Moves:
Double Hit
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Starting with Hustle Enabled, open with a Taunt, then a nice one-two of Fire Fang then Ice Fang. If he Protects against the Taunt, replace it with a Focus Energy, then Taunt on the second action and finish with Ice Fang.

Hustle Enabled
Taunt-Fire Fang-Ice Fang
If he uses Protect a1, then use Focus Energy-Taunt-Ice Fang

Good luck trying to hit me. =]

Alright, according to the Data Audit, Camoflage comes with an Evasion Bonus, so let's blend in before our foe makes you mad. Then, show our foe that we can hit Super-Effectively too; Double Kick, then Jump Kick.

Camoflage ~ Double Kick ~ Jump Kick
If Camoflage will not provide an Evasive boost, use Leech Seed instead.

Deerling [Prince] (M)
Energy: 100
Other: N/A

Zweilous [Orion] (F)
HP: 100
Other: N/A

Round One: Enter Celebi

Deerling starts off the battle by gathering large amounts of materials from around it. However, the ref interjects about the description being changed, and Deerling stops. In exchange, Prince reaches down into the ground and pulls out some seeds. He throws these at Orion. As they make contact, they begin to sprout around his body and tie him down into the Earth. However, Orion is merely angered. After all, she's a dragon. So, she simply begins to mock Deerling about her mistake in not even knowing current Data Audit policies. Now Prince is made. In fact, HE HAS RAGE!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!111!!

Using this RAGE!!! that he has, he runs right up to Zwelious. He rears up, and slams his two front legs down upon him. Zwelious smells lunch. In fact, she can cook it herself. Breathing a small stream of fire, Orion lashes out with her heads and bites into Deerling. The heat lights part of her exterior on fire, dealing massive damage.

Prince still has RAGE!!! and leaps up. He slams into Zwelious hard in a flying kick, and lands behind him. This time Orion wants desert. She moves her heads back, this time a coolant in her mouths. The sudden chill and bite causes parts of Deerling's grass skin to die, increasing the pain drastically. Thankfully, the seeds are now starting to deliver nutrients to her.

And then Celebi appears with Rebecca Black. One song later, and everything is a wasteland. Giant sandstorm, -accuracy for both Pokemon.

Deerling [Prince] (M)
HP: 59
Energy: 81
Other: Taunted three actions

Zweilous [Orion] (F)
HP: 69 (...)
Energy: 81
Other: Seeded 3 actions

SimonSays, two things.

First, tell Prince to stop eating the reffing.

Second, go!!!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Ok Orion, now that we're in the Sandstorm, you should disable Hustle.

Then keep up the damage with Fire Fang-Ice Fang-Fire Fang

Round Two: HAX sucks

Deerling lunges forwards in a loving tackle through the sand, while Zwelious bites down again with a flaming crunch.

Deerling uses Jump Kick. Zwelious replies with an Ice Fang. Rediamond is bored of attack spam.

Deerling uses Return. It hits a neck, and scores critical damage. Zwelious tries to reply with a Fire Fang, but only bites into sand due to his vision being reduced by the torrent of particles. Rediamond loves HAX. Leech Seed wears off.

Deerling
HP: 22
Energy: 64
Other: Nope

Zwelious
HP: 14
Energy: 63
Other: Not applicable

Arena is now Storming. Queen reference. I'm going to bed

Wow, I've never had hax work in my favour like this before.
Alright, let's not fall behind with this boost in our position, keep the pressure on!

Jump Kick ~ Jump Kick ~ Double Kick

Round Three: A Jump Kick to Remember!

Deerling slams into Zwelious with a Jump Kick, knocking it out.

Deerling
HP: 22
Energy: 57

Zwelious
Fainted

As iiMKUltra's Pokemon is withdrawn, Celebi reappears. Apparently lulled into complacency by the lack of a threat to a grass type, she takes all involved in the battle to her personal favorite time, Midnight in a Perfect World, where Deerling can recover from his wounds.

iiMKUltra sends out Pokemon and orders.
SimonSays orders

EDIT: Chilling restores 10 HP and 18 energy, recoveries 15% more effective, -1 Rank in attacking stats

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40

EC: 7/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt).
Super Luck (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Moves:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Foresight
Psycho Shift

Thunder Wave
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Wish
Safeguard
Psyshock
Toxic
Hidden Power Ground 7

Flamethrower-Metronome (Hurricane, Focus Blast, Ice Burn, Hyper Beam, Sludge Wave, Bug Buzz, Blast Burn, Psycho Boost, Roar Of Time, Foul Play)-Flamethrower

If he Protects a2 swap the second Flamethrower with Metronome.

Alright then, a new foe never hurts. Although, with hindsight, maybe making the healing arena at night wasn't such a great idea...

Leech Seed ~ Evasive Agility ~ Chill

Round Four: A Change in Pace

Deerling senses a new foe, and bleats loudly. Prince spits out a barrage of seeds at Togetic, who seems to be encumbered by them as they sprout across her body. This is furthered by the seeds sprouting up from the ground, binding her down and sapping her energy. Despite the peaceful nature of the night, Gabriel is panicked into attacking. She uses her abilities over the air to heat it up around her, momentarily causing the flow of energy to stop. Once it's heated enough, she cries out and sends a blast of superheated air at Deerling in a mighty Flamethrower.

Following it up, Togetic struggles back into an upright position, and starts to wave her hands in a mystical fashion, as if summoning some sort of a sealed power. Deerling is understandably nervous, and begins to run. As the swinging of the hands increases in tempo, the dash turns into a full on sprint. The ritual draws to an end, and the end of Gabriel's hands glow brightly. However, she is unable to aim properly, and simply fires out a wave of glowing toxins randomly. They miss their mark, and Deerling slows back down.

Battle senses are almost completely negated in the serenity, and the calmness finally gets to Prince. He simply sits down and starts relaxing. It's slightly hard to do that though in the face of another flaming blast of air from Togetic.

Deerling [Prince] (M)
HP: 7
Energy: 59
Other: None of consequence

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 81
Energy: 78

Time distorts, and the world starts to burn. Fire moves do increased damage, but accuracy is decreased for both combatants.

Alright then, if we're going down, it's gonna be swinging!

Protect ~ Return/Wild Charge Combo ~ Cooldown
(17BP, 19 When HP Lower than opponents, Electric Type, 25% Recoil Damage)

I put the call out. Here's hoping. =]

Ohh, for the potential ref's benefit;

Arena: Forest Without Consequence
Field Type: Diverse
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: Weather moves won't work.

Description:
A simple little grove in the middle of a forest, with a 50m clearing in the middle. river runs silently off to the side of the arena, about 2.5m deep and 3m wide. A beautiful full moon beams down on this picturesque scene. So, what make this arena more?

Time Travel.

At the beginning of every round, Celebi shows up (Non-catchable) and shifts everyone from the current timeline to a random alternate. The potential timelines are:

- Natural Life: The starting arena. Call it home if you like, because it'll be the only promise of comfort you'll get. No special effects.
- Forest Fire: Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... All Fire moves receive a Flash Fire boost, all others unused to the intense heat with have -1 Accuracy.
- Industrialization: Welcome to the Streets. Desolate for as far as the eye can see, nothing but concrete and iron. The river and all the trees are gone, and Seismic Activity and Dig are unusable. Steel and Electric types are right at home, and have the Energy cost reduced of all moves by 2.
- Drought: Sunlight, so harsh it burns. The trees have lost their leaves, and offer little to no relief to wary battlers. All Grass-Types will be treated as if they have Solar Power, as well as their normal abilities. Water-types will also lose 1hp per action.
- Storm: Thunderbolts and Lightning, very very Frightening! The river has flooded, and everyone has about 50cm of water around their ankles! This impedes foot-movement, and all moves that require going up and striking your opponent to have negative priority. Flying types, Levitators and Water-types are able to ignore this, due to their ability to avoid/thrive in watery conditions.
- Deadland: The river dried up, and the land died with it. Nothing but Sand as far as the eye can see, which isn't very far, with the giant Sandstorm in your face. Pokemon uncomfortable with Desert conditions have -1 Accuracy.
- Snowbound: Welcome to a Winter Wonderland. Weather is Snowing (Hail, without the damage per Action). Pokemon unfit for Winter conditions will move slower than normal.
- Midnight in a Perfect World: Identical to Natural Life, but during the Night. Because of the tranquility, a sense of peace befalls all Pokemon; Chilling regains 10 health as well as 18% Energy, and Recoveries are 15% more effective. This peace also affects a Pokemon's fighting prowess; All Pokemon lose 1 Rank in both Attacks for the duration of this Round.

Past Places:
Natural Life
Deadland
Storm
Midnight in a Perfect World
Forest Fire (Current)

Deerling [Prince] (M)
HP: 7
Energy: 59
Other: None of consequence

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 81
Energy: 78

OK I'm sub-reffing and as I said in the Battle Tower, I'm sure that I'm going to regret this.

OMG the forest is burning, finish this round quickly Deerling, don't hide behind a protect! Togetic isn't helping end it that fast either and starts wishing to Jirachi for some Serence Grace hax...or maybe something else.

Deerling, now accepting his fate, uses a Wild Return attack delaing a lot and I mean a lot, of damage. Togetic then gets bored, and ends deerling's battle with a flamethrower.

As the arena changes to a concreate and iron street of some some sort, a light decends from the heavens, restoring a good chunck of Togetic's HP!

Deerling [Prince] (M)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:
Other:

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 73
Energy: 52
Stat Changes:
Other:

togetic
Wish 19 energy
-3 health from leech seed
Flamethrower 7 energy enough damage to KO
Deerling
Protect 7 energy
+3 HP from leech seed
Wild Return 19 energy 25 damage -6 HP recoil
+20 HP drom the wish

Simon Says Pokemon
iiMKUltra actions
Simon Says actions
I ref

By the way this match is currently my second priority until I finish reffing the other match I have started reffing in the first place, however, that match is in its final round so it should only effect the efficiency of the next round.

Hmm... Alright then, let's go, Prometheus!

Growlithe (*) Prometheus (M)
Nature: Naughty [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense]
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilites:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60

EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Bite(*)
Roar(*)
Ember(*)
Leer(*)
Odour Sleuth(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Reversal(*)
Take Down(*)
Crunch
Flamethrower

Close Combat(*)
Flare Blitz(*)
Morning Sun(*)

Dig(*)
Flame Charge(*)
Wild Charge(*)

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Thunder Wave-AncientPower-Metronome (Hydro Cannon, Earth Power, Paleo Wave, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Roar Of Time, Psycho Boost, Focus Blast, Thunder, Sludge Wave)

Round 6

Pre-Round
Simon Says

Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 41
Energy: 26
Stat Changes:
Other:
Score: 2-2
"Go Growlithe!" Simon Says cries, and unsurprisingly the pokemon that comes out of Simon Says Pokeball is a Growlithe. Togetic looks a little scared but is ready for the round to begin.

And the round does begin, with Growlithe Digging to avoid an incoming thunder wave. Growlithe is staying underground and togetic is calm, dig can’t do anything to her. But that is where she is wrong. Growlithe emerges from the ground and strikes with an eclectically charged dig, striking with wild power! The Wild Dig strikes for massive damage and I’m not just saying Super-Effective damage, I’m talking about a critical hit! Growlithe is whining with pain now, the electricity seems to have a recoil effect on him, and Togitic takes full advantage of that and hits Growlithe with an Ancient Power! Growlithe is now cooling down from that massive attack while Togetic uses Metronome to conger up a hurricane! It is so out control however that it misses! Better luck next time Togetic.

Now Celebi reappears and yet again transports us to a new world, this time to a desert which, very unsurprisingly, is in a drought.
Post-Round
Simon Says

HP: 71
Energy: 74
Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
iiMKUltra

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
HP: 73
Energy: 52
Stat Changes:
Other:
Score: 2-2

Growlithe
Dig 6 energy Growlithe Burrowed underground
Wild Dig (Wild Charge + Dig combo) Data:
BAP: 17
Type Electric
Energy: 20
Effect Chance = Effect Chance 1 + Effect Chance 2
Recoil Damage: 25%
Wild Dig 20 energy 32 damage RNG rolled 1/100 crit
Combo Cool down
Togetic
Thunder Wave 7 energy missed
Ancient Power 4 energy 11 damage
Metronome 7 energy RNG rolled 4/10 for Hurricane 8 energy (total 15 energy) RNG rolled 1/100 for a miss

SimonSays is first up this time.

Umm, I think you got Togetic's before and after mixed up. Otherwise, good job!

Alright Prometheus, let's show this Togetic exactly what it takes to be strong~!

Flare Blitz ~ Wild Charge ~ Synthesis

EDIT: Ohh bother. I was meaning Morning Sun, which is identical, save for title and type. My mistake will cost us dearly, old friend. =[
Ohh, and MK says I can't fix it, so it would appear that I'm stuck trying to use a move I don't know.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
lol you don't have synthesis

Yawn-Wish-Metronome (Hydro Cannon, Earth Power, Paleo Wave, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Roar Of Time, Psycho Boost, Focus Blast, Thunder, Sludge Wave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)