Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then! that's everyone! It's:

Spenstar and Dark Pulse

Vs

jas61292 and Ragnarokalex

and Considering I can fit into Begginer (I think) How about we say no Evolved or single-staged pokes? Just to help Ragnerokalex out a bit?

This is the first time I'm issueing a challenge so here it goes

2v2 singles
Disqualification Time: 2 days
2 recovery's 5 chills
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse

Notes: Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.

"9v9" Triples, technically 3v3 Triples with three iterations of each Pokemon.
2 days DQ (4 for the ref)
12 chills per Pokemon, 4 recoveries per Pokemon (and by Pokemon I mean all three copies of that Pokemon.)

Arena: Challenger's Choice; any Sci-Fi arena with a water source is fine.

The twist of this fight is that a past version and a future version of yourself have also joined in the fight.

-Your past self uses the version of each Pokemon you enter when it first got approved, with the present form's nature.
-Your present self will send out the current version of your Pokemon.
-Your future self will send out a version of your Pokemon that is at maximum evolution, with all moves and Dream World ability unlocked.

Due to a quirk in spacetime, nobody knows who is going to win or lose this match, despite having participated in it already. Time travel is a dick. For the purposes of damage, each Pokemon counts as a separate entity, and any combination of past, present, and future Pokemon can be used at any one time.

Counters for both the referee and the battlers are at the discretion of a head ref.
Because of this, it is recommended Flora or Deck take this one. Other refs can take this, though-Flora/Deck assign counters, however. PM the ref the original copy of each mon from the prize claiming thread (or, if it's a starter, from your profile's starred moves), the current version from your profile, and the future version, based on the current version.

Smeargle can Sketch ANY moves utilized and has access to EVERY move in the future state, but can only take permanent Sketch slots from moves it has traced from past or present pokemon only. Past Smeargle only gets its starting Sketch moves and cannot permanently Sketch moves gained here.

Starting evolution is also banned, as making the rules any longer than they already are would cause brain implosions. Items, if used, would be from the present trainer only.
4 VS 4 doubles
2 Day DQ, 4 for refs
Arena: Pokemon Musical Stage
The battle takes place on the stage. Sometimes, the audience (members not involved in the battle) will throw from Arm and Ear+Body props to the players, from the following (if you see an attack name, please refer to the Data Audit thread):

• Blue Flower: Boosts STAB Moves by 20% thrice (three times).
  • Red Flower: Boosts Critical hit rate by 2 in a pinch (under 25% of max HP) once.
  • Small Barrette: Grants the holder a three-round use Technician ability
  • Gorgeous Flower: Makes move combos 0 priority instead of -2 Priority (right?).
  • Pink Barrette: Boosts holder's Psychic-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Blue Barrette: Boosts holder's Water-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Red Barrette: Boosts holder's Fire-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Green Barrette: Boosts holder's Grass-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Snow Crystal: Boosts holder's Ice-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Electric Guitar: Hyper Voice
  • Toy Cutlass: Sacred Sword
  • Toy Sword: Secret Sword
  • Rigid Shield: Raises Defense and Special Defense by 6 -1 after damage is taken in the action
  • Mallet: Hammer Arm
  • Shuriken: Special Faint Attack BAP +4
  • Standing Mike: Chatter
  • Microphone: Relic Song
  • Bouquet: Aromatherapy
  • Trident: (Randomly) Physical/Special Charge Beam
  • Magic Wand: Telekinesis
  • Trumpet: Normal-type Snarl
These items will become the Pokemon's held item, even if Items = off and if the Pokemon already has an item. A pokemon can only have 1 Prop at a time. If an audience member throws a prop to you while your pokemon still has one, you'll decline it, no matter what. Sorry! Command for using a prop: <Prop> + <action> [@<target pokemon>] (if it's a self-targeting or wide-targeting prop, ignore what's inside brackets)
at least 2 female pokemon required, non fully evolved Pokemon only, any moves that are going to break the stage or harm the audience is not permitted (i.e.: Earthquake, Dig, Bulldoze).
[/QUOTE]
2 + 2 VS 2 + 2 Multi Battle
3 day DQ (4 for ref)
5 recovery moves/8 chills
Arena: BURST Arena
Since this is manga, this battle, everything is Black and White. An abnormal battle, since it's you battling, not your Pokemon (see for yourself: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burst)! You are given 2 mystery Burst Hearts, containing any legendary Pokemon (all moves, pre-defined nature unless you have 5 total losses or more), only if your record has ("record advantage" system: losses minus wins equals total losses):

• 3 total losses = 2 Random from all usable (not uber) (don't send this to the ref)
  • 4 total losses = 2 Random from all including ubers (don't send this to the ref)
  • 5 total losses or more = Your choice (send this to the ref)
  • Otherwise, you seal two of your own Pokemon in two empty Burst Hearts (send this to the ref)
Don't worry about this
Bulbapedia said:
It is stated that in order to use Burst, one must go through rigorous training or else their life will be in danger if they attempt it.
, this is just online stuff, it won't affect real life. The arena itself is standard, All moves allowed.
Bulbapedia said:
When Burst is activated, any user will have their physical traits increased. Whatever abilities the user will get depends on the type of Pokémon used to combine
This means that you gain all information on that Pokemon, if it's an uber, search for it if possible. :P Also, there will be a backup self. Once your first self is KO'd, your "soul" switches to your backup self. Finally, sorry if this kind of battle is a rule-breaker or unfair...LOL.
1st chooses Switch = KO or OK
2nd chooses how many Abilities
3rd chooses Items
P.S.: Here's a reason I chose this kind of challenge: I am a fan of Pokemon ReBURST, the manga.
BUMP, so bored right now... -.-

I need a ref for my 2+2 v 2+2 battle in Minecraft! (hopefully someone that knows what minecraft is [or played it] will be able to ref this better, but anyway)

note: in the multi-battle, the ref can be as creative as they wish

EDIT: but everyone's offline ATM - and I soon will be too xD

Need ref for both these matches

this one is between me and the wolfe, I challenged.

3v3 Triples.
1 day DQ 3 for ref
5 chills 1 recover
No evolved/single stage pokemon

Arena: Pirates Vr. Ninjas Vr. Zombies. Its the standard ASB arena BUT There are Pirates, Ninja's, Zombies and Robots. But instead of killing each other, They are gonna let us do it for them. =D

They may only pack the stand, but they dont leave you defenseless. Picking one of the teams will give you a special ability.You choose your team when you send out your pokemon.

Pirates: (command) (1 use per pokemon) Instead of attacking the pirates will give you a Hand, by Firing cannons at the entire opposing team, or one member. (dealing ten to all pokemon or twenty to one) costing 15 energy

Ninjas: (command) (1 Use per pokemon) Your pokemon have trained with the ninja grandmasters and can use their training to dissapear for an entire round has +2 prioity. While they disapear they can't attack or be damaged, Though the weardown of statups, and residual damage (Poison, leech seed, ETC) will still hurt you. costing 15 energy

Zombies: (Innate) (1 Use per pokemon) At the end of the round when your pokemon is Knocked Out, they will gain a second lease on life. Sorta. You will be ressurected with 20 HP and 30 energy, but they wont be as smart. They will only be able to use instinctual moves. (ones gained from level up) K0'ing them a second time will not gain you KOC nor is it required to KO them, if you opponent has a team of 3 zombies you win.
This sounds crazy awesome, so you're on! Our team needs moar battles! MOAR I SAY!

All abilites
Switch = KO
Items = None

also need this one with tort reffed

Originally Posted by Fat Terrador14
Dis shit gon' be good. PM me your teams and I'll get the thread up.

Also, issuing an Open Challenge for a 2v2 Doubles. No items, switch="can't tell if troll or just very stupid", all abilities.
Arena: THE RING OF FIRE
"I went down, down, down... and the flames went higher..."
That's right. You're falling STRAIGHT DOWN throughout the entire match. You can't control your altitude unless you're a Levitating or Flying Pokemon, and all mons must be within 50 ft of each other. Oddly enough, you can move laterally at will - I guess the devil wants an interesting match. Every Pokemon in the Ring of Fire is afflicted by what is essentially Bad Poison - 1 DPA Round 1, 2 DPA Round 2, etc.
Accepting sounds boss. You didn't specify so 2 day DQ (might be gone saturday) and 5 chills 2 recovers. Now we need a ref

Looking for a 2v2 doubles match, I've got some new pokemon I want to train up
1day DQ
5 chill/0 recover
Arena of yours/Refs choice, I dont like picking arena's lol

still need a ref for this match
2v2 singles
Disqualification Time: 2 days
2 recovery's 5 chills
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse

Notes: Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.
sure i'll accept, metal bagon.

switch=ko
no items
all abilities
Me vs TEA DEMON, why doesn't anyone want to ref it it's the OLIVINE LIGHTHOUSE who doesn't want to battle there.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Open Challenge!
3 vs 3 Singles
2 Day DQ
5 Chills/0 Recoveries

Arena: Your Choice
OK then, I'll take this!

All Abilites
Items off

Arena = Boost Zone. A Seperate zone in Rainbow Road, it is said that it can enhance powers naturally. As each round ends, all pokémon gain a permanent +1 to all stats. Upon a KO, stat boosts are reset to 0.

Good Luck!

Pikapwnd, the Ring of Fire was already accepted by PinkCaptainFalcon, and the thread is already up. I'm sorry, but because of that (and the fact that my three matches are full), your acceptance is rejected.

Pippy vs Dogfish44 sounds like fun! I'll be happy to ref it. PM me your teams of 3.

EDIT:
1day DQ
5 chill/0 recover
Sure thing Blazekin

Switch = N/A
Items = Nope
Abilities = All

And I'll let the ref pick the arena
Will ref this too. Arena: Jungle Bash

A jungle-themed arena. There's no external water source for moves like Surf, but everything else is allowed (including weather, Dig and Earthquake).

At the end of each round, 5 items will spawn. Each item has a 70% chance of being a stone box, a 10% chance of being a TNT box, a 10% chance of being a Nitro box and a 10% chance of being a Wumpa fruit. The effects are as follows:
  • Stone box: Can be picked up (takes an action and 5 energy) and thrown at opponents (also takes an action and 5 energy). This does 25 damage to the target. Alternatively, can be kicked into opponents (takes an action and 5 energy). This will do 10 damage to the target.
  • TNT box: Can be picked up (takes an action and 5 energy) and thrown at opponents (also takes an action and 5 energy). This does 50 damage to the target. If a pokemon is attacked, most damaging moves and a few non-damaging moves will set off the TNT box, dealing 30 damage to the holder. The holder will also take 30 damage if it holds onto a TNT box for 3 actions after picking it up.
  • Nitro box: Just avoid these. Touching them in any way will do 30 damage to the pokemon. Of course, you can try pushing your opponents into a Nitro box.
  • Wumpa fruit: Can be picked up (takes an action and 5 energy) and eaten (takes another action but does not cost energy). The pokemon restores 25 HP and 10 energy and the last status effect it acquired is removed.

Battle Challenge issued!

2 vs 2 doubles,
2 day DQ
5 chills, 0 recoveries
only first stage pokemon please (trying to train them up) no single stage

Arena:The library

pretty basic, no dig, no surf

Well, if no one is going to accept my 3 battles, I'll drop all of them excluding the 4 VS 4 doubles, replacing them with 2 more open challenges:
2+2 VS 2+2 Multi-battle
2 day DQ, 3 day ref DQ
5 chills, 2 recovery
Restricted Pokemon: fully evolved and rarity 4 Pokemon
Arena: Challenger's choice, as long as a water source is available and it doesn't give a disadvantage to my team (i.e.: increases stats to a type I don't have)
Bonus: If none of your Pokemon share a type (including part-type) on a single player's team, They gain +2 in all stat ranks, +20 speed, and +15 HP.
1st to reply chooses Switch method
2nd chooses how many abilities
3rd chooses chooses items
4 VS 4 Doubles
2 day DQ, 3 day Ref DQ
5 chills, 2 recoveries
Restricted Pokemon: fully evolved and rarity 4 Pokemon
Arena: Challenger's choice, as long as a water source is available and it doesn't give a disadvantage to my team (i.e.: increases stats to a type I don't have)
Bonus: If none of your Pokemon share a type (including part-type) on a single player's team, They gain +2 in all stat ranks, +20 speed, and +15 HP.

Little tip for you Lyris: the bigger and more complex the battle, the less likely you are to find both willing participants and a ref.

1day DQ
5 chill/0 recover
Sure thing Blazekin

Switch = N/A
Items = Nope
Abilities = All

And I'll let the ref pick the arena
Ohh jeez, last time ref pick an arena for me, Flora had some crazy idea of a fun arena.... anyways, we could use a ref guys, thanks a lot
DarkSlay (this is the arena) said:
You are cordially invited to one of the most prestigious palaces in the entire world for a Pokemon battle! This rather large glass palace is constructed of - you guessed it - 100% glass! The palace features a grand battle arena comprised of hard, but malleable dirt. The owners of the palace, your hosts, politely warn the battlers to not to use seismic Ground moves or any move involving throwing Rocks, lest the very expensive palace were to break and fall onto everyone! Also, they suggest that there be no Hail or Sandstorms within the building. There are small fountains surrounding the arena, providing a water source for Water Pokemon and water-based attacks, but not enough for a Surf.

SUMMARY: Dig and other Ground moves allowed, EQ / Magnitude / Earth Power is not allowed. No Rock Throw, Rock Slide, or Stone Edge. No Hail or Sandstorm. Constant water source, but no Surf.
I'm reffing this. PM teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)