Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for a ref for me and Tea Demon for the fight on the previous page

EDIT: errrr ok 2 pages back........dam racist page display........

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, i need to fill a battle slot that's been open far too long!

6v6 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

i'm not sure what i'll be using, be aware :s

I've been looking for a big battle
switch = ok
no items
all abilities
this is a couple pages back, so i just wanted to keep it visible for potential refs

another match since my last one ended in a flash.

3v3 triples
1 day dq
0 recovery, 2 chills
arena: idm

again looking to train up new pokes, so others doing so would be nice.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'll take you, TEA_DEMON, after I reffed your last one. Tourney Arena okay?

Switch = Banana
No items
One Ability

OK, time for a new battle.

3v3 Singles
2 day DQ
2 recover / 5 chill

And the arena shall be the Dewford Gym, as seen in the episode "Brave the Wave." The surface is made of rock, so no digging through it, and it is inside, so no weather moves. There is enough water surrounding the field to use Surf and stuff though. Otherwise it is fairly standard (well except for those big pointy rocks in the water, be creative with those if you want).

Oh, and by the way, while I am still training some new guys, I also want to try out some of my new fully evolved Pokemon, so be ready for anything.
Yeah, I'm in.

One Ability
No Items
Switch = KO
"That would be breaking 'da rules"
BUMP because we need a ref

2 vs 2 singles
2 day DQ
0 recoveries, 3 chills

Arena: The Vancouver Riots (this ones for you hockey lovers)

Upon the Canucks defeat vs the Boston Bruins, the people rioted in the streets. This is where the battle will take place. The arena is open to the sky, there is plenty of water, thanks to being right by the waterfront and seismic activity is permitted (though people around you will get hurt) the ground is to hard to dig through though. All around you there are rioters and riot police. People are looting stores and lighting cars on fire, in the distance the viral "kissing couple" can be seen. There is glass all over the ground and the streets are a mess. Tall skyscrapers overlook the clash, though most of them dark, are only lit by the orange glow of the fire.

I'm going to leave this part up to the referee but at the end of each round something can happen. There is no specific RNG percentage of it happening but it is entirely be up to the referee. This can be stuff like the riot police coming in and beating up the trainers and Pokemon. It's entirely up to the ref, though it has to be related to the riot.
I will accept!
No items
One Ability
Switch=KO
Steampowered and I need a ref for this match.

another match since my last one ended in a flash.

3v3 triples
1 day dq
0 recovery, 2 chills
arena: idm

again looking to train up new pokes, so others doing so would be nice.
I'll take you, TEA_DEMON, after I reffed your last one. Tourney Arena okay?

Switch = Banana
No items
One Ability
quick 1v1 singles
DQ 1 Day
No recover/2 Chills
Arena:...... Standard ASB arena again i guess, im to lazy to come up with something special.
No Fully Evolved pokes, all others ok
accepting, i think after reffing so many matches of yours i owe you a battle. ;p

switch=hurrdurr
items=no
abilities=one
these two need refs~

Requesting battle after my extremely long and incredibly inconvenient hiatus!

2 vs 2 Doubles
2 Recover / 4 Chill
Arena: The Sanctuary in the Sky
[
]

Don't try digging. Ever. Aside from that, you can destroy any ancient angelic ruins you want. Just don't anger Master Hyperion. He'll destroy two Pokemon per turn if you do. (jklolyugiohjokes)

Requesting battle after my extremely long and incredibly inconvenient hiatus!

2 vs 2 Doubles
2 Recover / 4 Chill
Arena: The Sanctuary in the Sky
[
]

Don't try digging. Ever. Aside from that, you can destroy any ancient angelic ruins you want. Just don't anger Master Hyperion. He'll destroy two Pokemon per turn if you do. (jklolyugiohjokes)
All ability
Switch ok
ITEMS OFF >:Y

Requesting another new battle!

2v2 Doubles
1 Recover/3 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Return to the Mega Tree

Giant tree with incredibly thick branches and a trunk that can easily hide small Pokemon. Pokemon must be unevolved (Warning to whoever accepts: I will be using one evolved guy, Kakuna, but really, it's WORSE than Weedle stat-wise. Feel free to use cocoons, too.), and if a Pokemon is knocked out of the tree, they will take 10 damage and have to spend an action climbing back up the tree. A Pokemon climbing back up cannot be attacked or targeted by effects while they haul themselves back up.

And, reffing XIV and Cabbage. I owe them a real match after screwing up during their respective previous matches.

Requesting another new battle!

2v2 Doubles
1 Recover/3 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Return to the Mega Tree

Giant tree with incredibly thick branches and a trunk that can easily hide small Pokemon. Pokemon must be unevolved (Warning to whoever accepts: I will be using one evolved guy, Kakuna, but really, it's WORSE than Weedle stat-wise. Feel free to use cocoons, too.), and if a Pokemon is knocked out of the tree, they will take 10 damage and have to spend an action climbing back up the tree. A Pokemon climbing back up cannot be attacked or targeted by effects while they haul themselves back up.

And, reffing XIV and Cabbage. I owe them a real match after screwing up during their respective previous matches.
sounds like fun, ill accept this! Would it be alright if I used a Kirlia instead of Ralts? its setting up to be a gallade so its not a whole lot better off than your Kakuna lol. If thats a problem tho I do have an alternate i can switch in.

switch = meow?
no items
1 Ability

Quick 1v1 Singles
24 Hour DQ players, 36 Hour DQ ref
Beginner Battle
3 Recovers/5 chills

Arena: Grassy field with a low roof, making it hard to fly.

I want to battle someone new!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I feel like I haven't reffed in a dozen years. I wanna ref the 1v1. PM me your single mon, thanks!

Open Challenge:
6 Vs 6 Doubles:
2 Day DQ
You choose Arena, I send out Second.
All pokemon NFE.
I'll drop the 6v3v3 I had planned if I can take this. I too need the mass training opportunities.

Switch=KO
All abilities
No items
Arena: Ice Canyon

Field Type, Complexity, Format, and Restrictions:
Field Type: Ice (Ice-type moves take less energy, Hail costs less to summon, while Sandstorm costs more, and Sun does not boost Fire-type moves, although other effects still apply.)
Complexity: Moderate (all moves available, but several restrictions, mostly weather-based, still apply.)
Format: All
Restrictions:
  • Ice-type moves other than Hail cost 1 less energy.
  • Hail, whether by move or by Snow Warning, costs 2 less energy to summon.
  • Sandstorm, whether by Sand Stream or by move, costs 2 more energy to summon.
  • Sun does not boost Fire-type attacks. All other effects, such as ability activation and SolarBeam having 0 priority, still work properly.
  • Rain faces no restrictions.
  • Dig is considered to be an Ice-type move.
  • Through various loopholes, all other moves are available.
Flavor

A hollow, symmetric depression in a glacier, 25 feet wide at the bottom, 35 at the top, and 50 feet high. It extends too far away to exit. There's a water source in the form of an icy brook or stream flowing through, but Dig deals Ice-type damage; the glacier is too deep to hit soil. If you need more water, you can always melt some of the wall. Stones have been brought in from god-knows-where, and they can be used for attacks like Rock Slide. Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude will still inflict seismic damage. Earth Power can pierce the ice long enough to deal Ground-type damage. The walls are surprisingly stable; no avalanches can be triggered here. All Ice-type moves but Hail cost 1 energy less to execute here, and Hail costs 2 less energy to summon, whether through Snow Warning or the move Hail. Sandstorms, on the other hand, cost 2 extra energy to summon for want of material, whether through Sand Stream or the move Sandstorm, and the Sun's rays bounce off the reflective ice, preventing its heat from boosting Fire-type moves. (However, SolarBeam and Sun-based abilities still trigger.)
Need A Ref Still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)