Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 Singles
3 Day DQ
0 Recoveries, 3 Chills

Arena:

World War 2 Gas Room. An enclosed stone room with dimensions of 20x20x2 Metres. There are 4 vents in the floor. Each turn there one will activate and release either toxic gas or flames that will last until the end of that turn. 50% chance for each. Flames will cause burns and Toxic gas will cause toxic level poisoning if a Pokemon comes in to contact with them. The floor is made of solid stone so it is impossible to dig.

3v3 Singles
3 Day DQ
0 Recoveries, 3 Chills

Arena:

World War 2 Gas Room. An enclosed stone room with dimensions of 20x20x2 Metres. There are 4 vents in the floor. Each turn there one will activate and release either toxic gas or flames that will last until the end of that turn. 50% chance for each. Flames will cause burns and Toxic gas will cause toxic level poisoning if a Pokemon comes in to contact with them. The floor is made of solid stone so it is impossible to dig.

I accept
All abilities
No items
switch=Ko

I'll happily ref this battle. Should be an interesting first battle to ref.

Anyway, send teams to me ILoveLiza and Rediamond.

Open Battle
2v2 Singles
DQ time: 3 Days
2 uses of Recover/Rest type; 5 chills

Arena:Indigo Stadium is a basic competitive arena with no special effects. The sides of the arena has tiny grates with water running underneath, and the soil is hard and covered with a light element of sand to allow moves like Dig and Earthquake. Trees line the sides of the field as well.

Open Battle
2v2 Singles
DQ time: 3 Days
2 uses of Recover/Rest type; 5 chills

Arena:Indigo Stadium is a basic competitive arena with no special effects. The sides of the arena has tiny grates with water running underneath, and the soil is hard and covered with a light element of sand to allow moves like Dig and Earthquake. Trees line the sides of the field as well.
Accepted

Switch = KO
No Items
All Abilites

If anyone still needs a ref, I have a thread that was called off before the battle could start. I can use the thread for whatever battle, so if you need me to, post the specs of a battle below this post, and I can get back to you ASAP. (EDIT: ignore this; SoS and BlocksRcool have this spot.)

Anyway, I'm looking for a battle:

1v1 Singles
DQ: 2 days, but post ASAP anyway.
2 uses of Rest/Recover and 5 chills per Pokemon

Arena: Water Temple Boss Chamber

This is the terminal chamber in the Zoras' infamous temple. It takes an eternity and a half to get in but no more than 4 minutes to get out. Morpha is (thankfully) gone, but the room has been refilled with water for aesthetic and strategic purposes.

The arena is a 60-foot square with ceilings 20 feet high. Except for the corners, the perimeter walls are lined with spikes; these spikes deal middling damage to whatever hits them. In the middle is a square pool of self-replenishing water, 20 feet deep and 40 feet on all 4 sides. In the pool are 4 square platforms, 10 feet on all sides, and 6.5 feet away from solid ground on all sides. The chamber is lined with sturdy tile that cannot be broken or dug into.
.._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|..._._._._._._._._...| ...Note that the actual room isn't
|..|--_._.--_._.-..|..| ...all crooked on the right side.
|..|-|....|-|....|-.|..| ...Also, ignore the dots; I had to
|..|-|_._|-|_._|-.|..| ...use those instead of spaces so
|..|--_._.--_._.-.|..| ... the diagram wouldn't get compressed
|..|-|....|-|....|-.|..| ... in the actual post.
|..|-|_._|-|_._|-.|..|
|..|._._._._._._._.|..|
|_._._._._._._._._._.|

|> 10ft (platform) | 6.5ft (water) | 10ft (plat/wtr) | 6.5ft (water) | 10ft (plat/wtr) | 6.5ft (water) | 10ft (platform) <|

Each combatant starts on one of the central platforms but diagonally across from each other, so that the center of the room is between them.

Originally Posted by Fat Son_of_Shadoo
2v2 Singles
DQ: 2 Days
0 Recover/Rest etc., 5 Chills
Arena: Stonehenge circle, on a misty morning. The sun is just rising, lowering the power of Fire attacks by 25%, and Grass types will have their speed reduced by 30%, unless Sunny Day is used, while will override this. The stone slabs can be dislodged with a powerful attack, so be careful - you could end up crushing yourself, or your opponent. If a slab falls on a Pokémon, it take a flat 20 damage, and skips two actions while it frees itself.
Accepted .

Switch = OK
One Ability
Items Disabled
We'll take that spot, mewtwo15026!

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers / 3 Non-100% Recovers / 6 Chills

Arena: Newbie Island Arena

Based in the wonderful island of yore, Newbie Island, where nobody can count above five and everything that's not a trainer is a punching bag. In the corner, they have a section of this palm-tree and surf island set aside for practice (or real) Pokemon Battles. This small arena is sandy, allowing Pokemon who can dig to do so. However, given that the rest of the island is for the training of newbies, this roped-off section of sand for Pokemon Battles is only a 40-foot diameter circle. Anyone attempting to escape outside the confines of the low walls is outside the protection of the arena, and can summarily be plausibly attacked or flattened by new trainers seeking cheap experience.
Putting this out there again since Chomper mysteriously decided to not battle me after accepting.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Challenging BlisseyofDoom!
2v2
DQ Time: 3 Days
3 Recovers, 6 Chills

Arena: The Sinnoh Underground! Being underground, weather, aside from Sandstorm, is obviously not a factor and aquatic Pokemon will have trouble moving. However, you can dig through the floor, walls and ceilings. Items may fall out of the walls.

Let's experiment with a new concept for battling (introduced in 5th gen)

3v3 Triple Rotation Battle:

Land: A plain field with 2 turn tables on each side. All 3 pokemon you and I shall use are set on the wheel. In game, you have the option of rotating the pokemon before you attack, so we shall do this:
-We can rotate only during the beginning of the round (before pokemon actions)
-You can decide whether actions are to be private or not, since we'd basically counter each pokemon with one of our own. It's up to you. (This is to be included in your option choice).
-At the end of the round, our pokemon returns to the turn table.

Example turn:
"Ok Bulbasaur, take a rest. Charmander go use Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, and Dig on the foe's next pokemon"
"In that case, Squirtle, get back out there and use Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, and Surf"

3 day DQ
2 uses of recovery. No chills for attacking pokemon. Pokemon not used get 1 chill during the round.

I think it's about time to try out my first battle.

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
2 recoveries, 5 chills
Ruins of Alph
The main chamber in the Ruins of Alph. A large 60ft x 60ft room with stone tiled flooring and sturdy 4ft diameter pillars every 12ft (so that there are 4 pillars per row/collumn and each pillar is 8ft away from the ones adjacent to it). There is a 20ft high celling granting enough room foor flight. The light is dim but bright enough so the average pokemon could see about 30ft in any given direction. Wild Unown are common and destuctive attacks (such as attacking one of the pillars/walls or setting the surrounding area ablaze) may anger one and will retaliate with a random typed Hidden Power (along with the chance of secondary effect).

Restricted moves: No weather, No Digging
Actions that may disturb the Unown: Attacking the pillars or walls (both physical and special attacks), Attacks that hit a large area (such as Earthquake, Surf, Discharge, etc.), and being knocked into a pillar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)