Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 VS 3 Singles
2 day Player DQ, 3 day ref DQ
2 recoveries/5 Chills/50HP substitutes
Bring your strongest...
Arena: Challenger's choice
Arena Restrictions: Must have an unlimited Water Source
50HP substitutes means the total HP for Substitute for the battle must not exceed 50 Hit Points (i.e.: no more than 2 25HP substitutes)

Everyone needs more battle slots!

2v2 Doubles
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 3, Chill: 5
Arena: The Mega Tree
-Giant tree with incredibly thick branches and a trunk that can easily hide small Pokemon. Pokemon must be unevolved, and if a Pokemon is knocked out of the tree, they will take 10 damage and have to spend an action climbing back up the tree. A Pokemon climbing back up cannot be attacked or targeted by effects while they haul themselves back up.

Issuing what I believe is a match no one has ever done in ASB!
3v3 Singles Team Battle (In the arena description)
DQ Time: 2 days
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

Field Type: Water
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Team Battles only, no digging

This arena is specifically made for a "Team Battle". Here is an example of a Team Battle for a 3v3 Singles: each trainer brings 4 Pokemon. Once they see each other's teams, they PM the ref the order they want their Pokemon to battle. Then, a series of 1v1's take place, Trainer 1's first Pokemon against Trainer 2's first Pokemon, etc. Best out of 3 is the victor (if there is an even amount of battles, like an 8v8 Doubles, the winning Pokemon from each match will be fully healed and the trainers will reorder their Pokemon via PMing the ref). For the actual arena, it is on the side of a mountain on an island. There is a platform built with an arena painted on the stone floor. There is a waterfall flowing down the mountain and into the arena. There are stone pillars just outside of a moat created by the water coming in. Otherwise, the only specific restriction is that there is no digging, because it is a stone floor. There is enough water for continuous use, any weather can take place, the whole structure can endure seismic activity. Enjoy Team Battling!

Let me say that Team Battling really is a fun form of battling, and it doesn't make a difference if one of your Pokemon loses by 1 HP or if it is destroyed, it is simply best out of 3.

EDIT: I almost forgot, don't use any Pokemon that have entered battle before, and no Fire-types, just because of the Pokemon I will be using. Thank you!

EDIT AGAIN: Ok, I guess it doesn't matter if they have been in battle, but no single-stages or second of three, just first of two or first of three.

Well, a similar challenge has been issued before but I don't think either battler is going to go through with it, so ... yeah, this'll be the first time a Waterfall Colosseum challenge gets done.

Unfortunately I can't accept it because all of my pokemon have been in battle before.

EDIT: Nah, I'll pass.

I wanna rematch C$FP so I'll join (get a third battle in)

and this time it's NFE pokemon so it will be even

no switch
all abilities
no items

sound fair? That is unless Objection wants this one (he got there first)

Issuing what I believe is a match no one has ever done in ASB!
3v3 Singles Team Battle (In the arena description)
DQ Time: 2 days
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

Field Type: Water
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Team Battles only, no digging

This arena is specifically made for a "Team Battle". Here is an example of a Team Battle for a 3v3 Singles: each trainer brings 4 Pokemon. Once they see each other's teams, they PM the ref the order they want their Pokemon to battle. Then, a series of 1v1's take place, Trainer 1's first Pokemon against Trainer 2's first Pokemon, etc. Best out of 3 is the victor (if there is an even amount of battles, like an 8v8 Doubles, the winning Pokemon from each match will be fully healed and the trainers will reorder their Pokemon via PMing the ref). For the actual arena, it is on the side of a mountain on an island. There is a platform built with an arena painted on the stone floor. There is a waterfall flowing down the mountain and into the arena. There are stone pillars just outside of a moat created by the water coming in. Otherwise, the only specific restriction is that there is no digging, because it is a stone floor. There is enough water for continuous use, any weather can take place, the whole structure can endure seismic activity. Enjoy Team Battling!

Let me say that Team Battling really is a fun form of battling, and it doesn't make a difference if one of your Pokemon loses by 1 HP or if it is destroyed, it is simply best out of 3.

EDIT: I almost forgot, don't use any Pokemon that have entered battle before, and no Fire-types, just because of the Pokemon I will be using. Thank you!

EDIT AGAIN: Ok, I guess it doesn't matter if they have been in battle, but no single-stages or second of three, just first of two or first of three.
I wanna rematch C$FP so I'll join (get a third battle in)

and this time it's NFE pokemon so it will be even

no switch
all abilities
no items

sound fair? That is unless Objection wants this one (he got there first)
Reffing, PM me 4 pokemon. (Son_of_Shadoo is my tutor ref, although i have just completed a battle that i did well in, so i may not need a tutor ref)

alright since my last challange fell thru, issueing an open challange

4v4 triples
1 day DQ/36ref dq
challenger may choose arena if they want something other than standard asb arena
infinite chill/recovers
if you don't mind facing me again ragnarok i'll take you on.

switch=ko
no items
one ability
still need a ref for this
5 Chills/2 Recovers
Challenger or ref may choose arena

also im using new pokes for this challenge so other new pokes are preferred but not required

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay I'll ref RAGNAROKALEX VS. TEA_DEMON 4VS4 TRIPLES, so PM me the four Pokemon you will be using.

still need a ref for this
5 Chills/2 Recovers
Challenger or ref may choose arena

also im using new pokes for this challenge so other new pokes are preferred but not required
Accepting this. Two of the three pokes I use will be never battled with before.

Abilities=All
Items=N/A
Switch= Irrelevant

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
ISSUING TWO CHALLENGES:

Challenge 1: CHALLENGING TRAVELLOG
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 Chills/Recovers
Tournament Arena
(It's Croagunk + Haunter vs. Riolu + Prinplup; hopefully not too one-sided?)

Challenge 2: Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 Chills/Recovers
Tournament Arena
All Pokemon used must be able to evolve at least once from their current forms.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a battle.

1v1
Singles
1 day DQ
2 chills/0 recovers
ASB Tournament Arena
All mons used must be Basic (aka first stage)
No FEs
Send 3 mons to ref

Accepting Engineer's challenge with the following caveat:
If the match looks like it is super one-sided the ref an implement a crazy occurrence to slightly even the odds.

Items=none
Abilities=one

Alright time for some fun.

1 vs 1 singles
Tourney arena
36 hour DQ all parties (includes ref)
0 recover/2 chills

Edit: opponent may choose whether they want a beginner battle or a showdown with an FE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)