Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging ToastTyrant13

3v3 Singles
1 NFE(First);2 FE
2 chills/1 recovery per pokemon
2 Day DQ
Arena: Crystal Depths

Sharp crystals glimmer in the illumination of their own pigment. This place is calm and impartial. No interfering in this match. Just crystals, water, and the all-too familiar pale stone.

-No Restrictions

2 Vs 2 Doubles/ 1 v 1 Singles
ASB Tournament Arena
For Doubles, middlemons and below are allowed. For Singles, Freshmeat only
1 day DQ
0 Chills/Recoveries

Challenging ToastTyrant13

3v3 Singles
1 NFE(First);2 FE
2 chills/1 recovery per pokemon
2 Day DQ
Arena: Crystal Depths

Sharp crystals glimmer in the illumination of their own pigment. This place is calm and impartial. No interfering in this match. Just crystals, water, and the all-too familiar pale stone.

-No Restrictions

Switch=iPor favor, vaya usted mismo con un arma blanca Spork!
All Abilities
No Items

I'll ref BMZ and Flamestrikes 6v6 singles match from the previous page. PM me your teams!

EDIT: Sorry Flamestrike, but as part of my deal with Blaziken master I needed to ref the match vs PCF, so Pink Captain Falcon and Blazikenmaster, PM me your teams instead.

EDIT2: I'll ref both actually.

EDIT3: OMG I suck.

I'll ref BMZ and Flamestrikes 6v6 singles match from the previous page. PM me your teams!

EDIT: Sorry Flamestrike, but as part of my deal with Blaziken master I needed to ref the match vs PCF, so Pink Captain Falcon and Blazikenmaster, PM me your teams instead.

EDIT2: I'll ref both actually.
Seeing as Gerard already took my match with BM_Zeo you're a bit late lol. Thanks though!

4v4 Training Triples
2 FE, 2 NFEs
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 Day DQ
Arena: The Cabbage emporium!

A giant warehouse...filled with cabbages! Battlers must make their way through the many stands and stalls of cabbage stored here...and all this cabbage gives Grass-type attacks +2 base power! Players are encouraged to knock down as many cabbage stalls as possible. Who's going to know about the mass cabbage destruction?

Oh, and for some reason, if you use a Flying-type move or a Normal-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 special defense boost, if you use a Water-type move or Ice-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 attack boost, if you use a Ground- or Rock-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 defense boost, and if you use a Fire-type move or an Electric-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 Special Attack boost. There's something about cabbages that makes them incredibly fun to tip over...see what I did there? Airbending=Flying and Normal, Waterbending=Water and Ice, Earthbending=Ground and Rock, and Firebending=Fire and Electric. The ref is free to exclaim "MY CABBAGES" every other round.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING RAGNAROKALEX
2v2 Singles
∞ recovers/chills
2 Day DQ
SUPER INTERESTING ARENA (not really)

CHALLENGING RAGNAROKALEX AGAIN
2v2 Doubles
∞ recovers/chills
2 Day DQ
Boring Arena

Off hiatus and issuing a challenge to deadfox081.

4 vs 4 Triples Singles
5 Recovers / 5 Chills TOTAL
3 day DQ (players and ref)
Pokemon Restrictions: NFE, preferably Middle Cup
Arena: WarioWare, Inc.

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

EDIT: Oh, and I would really like Its_A_Random to ref this. kthxbai

Open Challenge!
1v1 Beginner Singles (TC is 2 or less, bottom stage, DC not unlocked, 6 or less MC investment)
Infinite Recoveries/Chills
2 Day DQ
PM 1 Pokemon to the ref
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

6 Way Melee!!
DQ: 2 Days
Moves: 3 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Goo Man Chu's Tower v2
Pokemon: Strongmon
Items: On
Abilities: All
Send one pokemon to the ref

(Pretend that the center is bigger.)

6 platforms above goo. The goo will transform into anything the pokemon need, so there is no worry about restricted moves. Each pokemon is on a different platform, and the platform they are on will switch each time. When on a platform the pokemon can only hit pokemon on the platform next to it, or opposite of it. For example, a pokemon on platform #1 would only be able to hit pokemon on platforms 2, 4, and 6. What these means is a pokemon on a even numbered platform cannot hit a pokemon on another even number platform. Also note that certain moves would obviously fail, such as Earthquake or Dig.

I want to highly encourage stuff like alliances and teaming up on people. It creates many interesting situations, and adds mind games to an already interesting melee. Using the platform position to determine targets and allies can be wise, but be careful about being back stabbed. However, in the end only one pokemon can win. Due to the nature of this battle, all actions will be PMed to the ref.

Also, since this is a large battle, I would want the participants and the ref to be active, so that the battle can go faster, and people can communicate to decided alliances.

^

I'm definately in

EDIT: Also, I shall issue a challenge

3v3 Triples
Infinite chills and recoveries
2 Day DQ
Arena: Chosen by challenger
Pokemon, First Stage mons only (I WILL be using a Ditto, but that shouldn't be a problem I hope)

Open Challenge!

2v2 Singles
∞ recovers/chills
2 Day DQ
PKMN Restrictions: Pokemon that warrant two substitutions are banned.

Arena: ONE SUBSTITUTION MADNESS
In the ONE SUBSTITUTION MADNESS room, all Pokemon that warrant two substitutions are promptly kicked out, since you may only warrant one substitution. Other than this, it is as boring as any standard arena.
Open Challenge!
1v1 Beginner Singles (TC is 2 or less, bottom stage, DC not unlocked, 6 or less MC investment)
2 Day DQ
PM 1 Pokemon to the ref

We all know what this place does.
I'll ref both of these matches when you find opponents if that's ok with y'all.

EDIT: Blast, I want in on that match.

EDIT: Also, I shall issue a challenge

3v3 Triples
Infinite chills and recoveries
2 Day DQ
Arena: Chosen by challenger
Pokemon, First Stage mons only (I WILL be using a Ditto, but that shouldn't be a problem I hope)
Since my second challenge with MB hasn't been taken, I'll drop it and take this.

Switch = Derp
Abilities = One
Items = Nope
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Open Challenge!
2 Day DQ
PM 1 Pokemon to the ref
I'll take this one. And it looks like we already have a ref! I haven't battled here yet, so this should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)