Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need someon else to battle with.

3v3 singles
DQ-3 Days
Recovery- 2 recover/5 Chill
Arena - Abandoned mine with weak, flickering light bulbs. There is also rusted mining equipment that will collapse if damaged too much. Hitting the light bulbs will shatter them and shround the entire mine in total darkness. The ground is soft enough to Dig through, and there is water dripping all around. Weather is a non-factor for obvious reasons.

Gonna try my luck with this again.

Allright, I'd like to throw down the gauntlet to one of the most creative and interesting battlers of all the ones I've been spectating... Cartoons! What say you?

1v1!
DQ: 3 Days!
Recovery: 3 Chills! (none of our guys have Recovery moves, so...)
Arena: Mirage Island in the Hoenn region
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/mirageisland.shtml
A small island in the middle of the seabound Route 130, the appearance of which is considered an extremely lucky occurrence. Why not take advantage of such an occasion with a rousing battle? The small island is covered by a short layer of grass, as well as a larger patch of tall grass where Wynaut roam care-free, two small groves of trees, and a unique native berry plant, the Liechi tree! ...oh, but too bad, it looks like someone already picked the berries. D: What a shame.

Notable features:
- The beach and ocean are off-limits. This battle is to take place only on the uplifted grassy bulk of the island, which provides a fairly large battlefield despite the island's relatively small size.
- Wynaut may interrupt the battle. These little creatures are very curious and have never seen any human or Pokemon other than each other, and are bound to come forth for a closer look. Beware though, if a stray attack hits a hapless Wynaut, it will throw it back in the attacker's face with Counter for physical moves, Mirror Coat for special moves, and Encore for non-attacking moves.
- The weather is clear and bright, what a pleasant little locale. Weather will not change unless changed by weather-inducing moves, all of which will work equally well.
I accept this match with Banryu.

Switch=KO
No items
One ability

All right... you know what? Sure. I don't know if my challenge with TotalPotato is still active; if it is, that battle will take precedence, but otherwise, yeah, I'll take you on, Berserker Lord.

EDIT again: Forgot my battle conditions for that match.
Switch = KO
No items
One Ability

EDIT @ Cartoons: Awesome. :3

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
DQ: 3 Days!
Recovery: 3 Chills! (none of our guys have Recovery moves, so...)
Arena: Mirage Island in the Hoenn region
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...geisland.shtml
A small island in the middle of the seabound Route 130, the appearance of which is considered an extremely lucky occurrence. Why not take advantage of such an occasion with a rousing battle? The small island is covered by a short layer of grass, as well as a larger patch of tall grass where Wynaut roam care-free, two small groves of trees, and a unique native berry plant, the Liechi tree! ...oh, but too bad, it looks like someone already picked the berries. D: What a shame.

Notable features:
- The beach and ocean are off-limits. This battle is to take place only on the uplifted grassy bulk of the island, which provides a fairly large battlefield despite the island's relatively small size.
- Wynaut may interrupt the battle. These little creatures are very curious and have never seen any human or Pokemon other than each other, and are bound to come forth for a closer look. Beware though, if a stray attack hits a hapless Wynaut, it will throw it back in the attacker's face with Counter for physical moves, Mirror Coat for special moves, and Encore for non-attacking moves.
- The weather is clear and bright, what a pleasant little locale. Weather will not change unless changed by weather-inducing moves, all of which will work equally well.
I accept this match with Banryu.

Switch=KO
No items
One ability
I'll ref this one. Send me your 2 Pokemon.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Incoming battle...

3v3
Singles
3 days (DQ)
No move restrictions
Arena:

A dark cave, with sand all over the floor. The sand is slowly filling up to the top but there is a pit in one corner which allows the Pokémon to escape the sand. A Sandstorm is always raging through the maze of walls and Pokémon can often be lost in the darkness.

Summary: Sandstorm raging, sand slowly rising to the top, maze like layout with lots of walls, darkness reducing accuracy.
No evolved Pokémon

This battle is now requesting a new taker after NyxNocturne dropped out -_-
Thanks guys.

Challenging SDS

1v1 Singles
3 day DQ
2 uses of Recovery / 5 Chills
Arena: Peninsula

A small piece of land jutting out of the mainland, it is mainly comprised of wet sand. Water surrounds the peninsula, and you cannot go more than 50 feet away from the very tip towards the land. You can swim however far out you want, but there are waves that might sweep your Pokemon away. All other details are up to the ref.
Accepting challenge!

No Items
All Abilities
I guess this is all me then .___. PM the Pokes you plan to use (1 for EP and 2 for SDS) and we'll get this going.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, while I'm waiting for a new Pokemon to get approved, I might try my hand at Doubles...

4v4 Doubles
3 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recovery Moves & 5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Bell Tower Top

(Minus the human & Ho-Oh)

Really High Altitude, Undiggable Surface, & Ho-Oh may occasionally come around, but he only come around for flavour purposes & has no effect on the battle.

Anyone want to battle? (Also, I don't have IRC, so I cannot go looking for a referee there once someone accepts my challenge)

Open Challenge!

3v3
DQ: 3 Days
Recovery: 1 Recovery, 3 Chills
Arena: Winter Riverbank

Summary:
In the midst of winter, a riverbank not too far out from local roads and towns doubles as a wonderfully white and tricky battle arena. There is only skinny, leafless trees that are not very good for cover but will burn well. Patches of ice are scatterered loosely in a line resembling the old meandering river, which is shallow regardless during the other seasons of the year. Vegetation is scarce and the ground is lifeless, but the soil is soft enough to Dig through. A steep hill towers over one side of the river, flush with snow that has accumulated.

Weather-wise the air is quite chilly, but the sun is bright and there is a firm south-blowing wind for the planned battle day. No chance for hail, but light rain expected in the late afternoon. Gravel and dirt too mixed with snow to make even a weak sandstorm possible.

Notable features:
- Aside from the wind, the bank is quiet and there will be no distractions Pokemon/people wise.
- Though most of the field is covered by snow, there are patches of ice both hidden and revealed that make the landscape slippery, extra caution is advised unless you have padded feat or a sure step.
- Rain will fall mid-to-late match at the Referee's discretion.
-Steep hill off to the side covered with snow.

Requesting imaginative Ref with confidence in their abilities! Same goes for the challenger!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Open Challenge!

3v3

Summary:
In the midst of winter, a riverbank not too far out from local roads and towns doubles as a wonderfully white and tricky battle arena. There is only skinny, leafless trees that are not very good for cover but will burn well. Patches of ice are scatterered loosely in a line resembling the old meandering river, which is shallow regardless during the other seasons of the year. Vegetation is scarce and the ground is lifeless, but the soil is soft enough to Dig through. A steep hill towers over one side of the river, flush with snow that has accumulated.

Weather-wise the air is quite chilly, but the sun is bright and there is a firm south-blowing wind for the planned battle day. No chance for hail, but light rain expected in the late afternoon. Gravel and dirt too mixed with snow to make even a weak sandstorm possible.

Notable features:
- Aside from the wind, the bank is quiet and there will be no distractions Pokemon/people wise.
- Though most of the field is covered by snow, there are patches of ice both hidden and revealed that make the landscape slippery, extra caution is advised unless you have padded feat or a sure step.

Requesting imaginative Ref with confidence in their abilities! Same goes for the challenger!
I'd like to take this if you please.

Switch=KO
All Abilities
Items Disabled

I'm not sure as to my abilities, but I'll try my hardest.

Jeez, I'm never fast enough when it comes to answering people's challenges D:

Well, in the interest of keeping up my max of 3 matches, I'll throw down a challenge:

Arena - That Awesome Hallway from Inception
If you haven't seen the movie, A. shame on you, and B., this may be tough to ref/battle in. The hallway appears just as it does in the film -- there are 3 doors on either side of the hall that lead into hotel rooms. They're locked shut, but a strong enough attack could break any one of them down. At the ref's discretion, the 'Dreamer' will cause the gravity in the room to shift, causing the Pokemon to loose their footing, gain momentum, etc; it's really up to the ref, which makes it fun.

For RP purposes (if that matters to you, it does to me :D), we'll say that the trainers/Pokemon have fallen asleep in the vicinity of a mischevious Musharna who can materialize dreams. And who loved Inception.

3v3 Singles
DQ - 3 Days
2 Recovery/5 Partial Recovery/3 Chills

((Edited for bitchin visual aide))

Dude Ducklett, it is on.

No items
All Abilities
Switch=OK

You've just given me so many ideas for battle arenas now just by SAYING Inception.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, while I'm waiting for a new Pokemon to get approved, I might try my hand at Doubles...

4v4 Doubles
3 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recovery Moves & 5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Bell Tower Top

(Minus the human & Ho-Oh)

Really High Altitude, Undiggable Surface, & Ho-Oh may occasionally come around, but he only come around for flavour purposes & has no effect on the battle.

Anyone want to battle? (Also, I don't have IRC, so I cannot go looking for a referee there once someone accepts my challenge)
I'll take on Random.

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = KO

WE NEED A REF. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. ^-^
Taking this.

Send me your teams naouwgh. 4 Pokes, no more, no less.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge!

3v3

Summary:

Notable features:

I'll take it, why not. Requested by GoldenKnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)