Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge
3v3 Singles - Beginner Pokemon
2 Day DQ
Arena: Berry Forest:
A regular forest, with nearby water and rocks, so all moves are allowed. However, a Pokemon may spend one action and 6 Energy to forage a specific berry from the selection in the forest, which is all of them. However, each berry can only be used once.

TheWolfe said:
Challenge #2
Battle type: 3v3 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: A cave

The battle takes place deep within a subterranean cave, not unlike Mt. Moon and Union Cave of Pokemon lore. Being an enclosed environment, all weather moves will have no effect. Attacks that require solar/lunar power such as Solarbeam, Moonlight, etc. will still work, however their effects will be harshly reduced (akin to using them in the Rain or Sandstorm). Despite this, there is sufficient, if a bit dim, lighting due to the various iridescent vegetation and gemstones throughout the cave. The cave is also very spacious allowing for free movement, although the various stone structures give plentiful cover should the need arise. Furthermore, it is very sturdy and can withstand strong seismic forces. However, the cave is not indestructible and repeated attempts can cause various levels of structural damage. Should the cave completely collapse, the battle will end and whoever side has more Pokemon left than the other (or which Pokemon have a greater health % at the end of the match) will be declared victor.

As a result of being an subterranean environment, Ground Pokemon are most comfortable here and gain a bonus. What kind of bonus this is up to interpretation to the referee. I also forgot to add the cave also has a small pool nearby for Water Pokemon and Water attacks that need it.
Music: Pokemon GSC - Johto cave music
SimonSays said:
TheWolfe, I'll take Challenge #2. =]

Switch = OK
Items = Off
All Abilities

And I'll be using NFE's, please don't overpower me.
Please, somebody ref?

EDIT: Temperantia, TheWolfe, PM Teams. It's about time I did Triples.

EDIT2: Taking the below. Om nom nom RC (here's hoping I can take 3 matches).

I will also make another, near identical, open challenge:
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
A regular forest, with nearby water and rocks, so all moves are allowed. However, a Pokemon may spend one action and 6 Energy to forage a specific berry from the selection in the forest, which is all of them. However, each berry can only be used once.

Need to get those gym Pokmeon ready, so an open challenge is in order:

5v5 Triples
2 Day DQ (Though I would prefer it to go even faster than that if possible)
1 Recover/3 Chills
ASB Arena

I'm gonna be bringing 5 fairly strong Flying Type Pokemon, so be prepared.

(Though, if you would be so kind as to not be too prepared, that would be awesome. I mean, bringing strongmons is good, but bringing a electric team would just be mean. But if you really want to, I won't stop you.)
Tell you what jas, I'll take you on and I'll bring 5 of my flying types.

All abilities
No items
Switch = OK
Wii would like a ref.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Open Challenge
3v3 Singles - Beginner Pokemon
2 Day DQ
I suck with berries, have one part grass poke, and fail ASB in general.
Sure, accepted, why not?

Switch...eh?
All abilities
Items all

Ref please? :)

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE
2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ (Battlers), 2 Day DQ (Ref)
0 Chills/Recovers
All Pokemon must be NFE and share at least one type.
Arena: Tournament

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING HD
2v2 Simultaneous Singles; send 2 mons to ref
0 Recovers/0 Chills
1 Day DQ (Battlers); 2 Day DQ (Ref)

Arena: UNOWN SNORKELING SOUP
This arena is identical to the standard Unown Soup arena with one exception; at the cost of 5 energy, you may rent out any TC-purchasable from the Unown Snorkeling Shop for the duration of the match for free. Note: It is a 5 energy penalty for the Pokemon that rents out the item, and no Pokemon may rent out more than one item at a time. If your item is Knocked Off, then you may rent another one at the cost of 5 more energy.

Open Challenge

1v1 Weemon Singles
Send One 'mon to the ref
0 recoveries/ 3 chills
2 Day DQ
Arena: The Bleeding Place

Having existed for centuries, this acidic lake continues to froth and bubble. There is no water in the lake, only liquid sulfur. If a pokemon were to breathe this in, they would suffer serious burns in the lungs. As a result of this, only Poison, Ghost-types, or any pokemon without a serious need to breathe (i.e. baltoy or nosepass) may be used due to the extreme amount of toxins in the air. If one were to be knocked off the 15x15 earthen platform and fall into the scalding lake, they would take serious damage and would suffer with severe poisoning and a burn. Levitating pokeon may not be knocked in, however, they may get so close to the lake that they can suffer from the effects.

-only Poison, Ghost types, or pokemon without a need to breathe
-if a pokemon were to fall into the lake, they will suffer 25 damage, severe poisoning, and a burn
-small platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)