Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Wait. Nobody accepted simon yet, right?
I accept, but requesting stage change to wario if thats okay.
Switch is KO
All abilities
Item on for exp share, amulet coin

Need a ref.

Did you mean Objection's WarioWare, Inc.???

Arena: WarioWare, Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass
Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
Why yes, that's fine. =]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dropping my previous challenge in favour of a new Gym Concept, which will hopefully be better than that Earth Cauldron.

OPEN CHALLENGE

2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
I'll obviously be using FE Ground Types, so go ahead & counter-team me, you know you want to...
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground moves used by non-Ground Pokemon have -1 Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

So...Anyone willing to help out with this Gym Concept?

Dropping my previous challenge in favour of a new Gym Concept, which will hopefully be better than that Earth Cauldron.

OPEN CHALLENGE

2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
I'll obviously be using FE Ground Types, so go ahead & counter-team me, you know you want to...
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground moves used by non-Ground Pokemon have -1 Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

So...Anyone willing to help out with this Gym Concept?
I'll take you on Random
All Abilities
Switch=ok
Items on
I guess I can ref this. PM Teams, please.

EDIT: And I'll take Jas and EndQuote.

Second open challenge.

4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 2; Chill: 5
Arena: Geartown

Complexity: Low
Restrictions: No large water sources, no Sunny Day
This gloomy steampunk city finds itself under constant repair and construction (with so many people destroying it and whatnot), and is teeming with robots going about their daily routines. The Geartown Arena is located in an empty town square surrounding a medium-sized fountain. The construction crews make sure to not stray towards it, so excepting total negligence, there shouldn't be any collateral damage.

Challenging SoS

2v2 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries/chills
Arena: Mt. Totem

15,673 feet up in the clouds, Mt. Totem looms over Ilex forest. Nothing particularly special about the arena apart from the dense cedar woods, soft clay earth, and the eighteen totems that seem to tower over the competitors in a small clearing. If a totem is broken, it will summon a Braviary to its defence. Weather may be used, and no particular water scource.
Bring it.

One Ability
Switch = divide by zero.
No items. Fox Only. Final Destination.

For the benefit of the ref if I'm offline by the time we get one, I'll be choosing from SQUIRTLE, Golett and Ferroseed.
We can haz reffage? And cheezburger?

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
And another challenge:
Open Challenge, 3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: ASB Arena, or Acceptor's/Ref's choice.
Bring what you want, I'mma be using Middle Stages.
---
Wait. Nobody accepted simon yet, right?
I accept, but requesting stage change to wario if thats okay.
Switch is KO
All abilities
Item on for exp share, amulet coin
---
Did you mean Objection's WarioWare, Inc.???

Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

WarioWare, Inc.
Why yes, that's fine. =]
Ref please?

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING BLAST (we agreed on these rules)
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 22 Chills
Items = On
Abilities = All
Switch = N/A
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Second open challenge.

4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 2; Chill: 5
Arena: Geartown

Complexity: Low
Restrictions: No large water sources, no Sunny Day
This gloomy steampunk city finds itself under constant repair and construction (with so many people destroying it and whatnot), and is teeming with robots going about their daily routines. The Geartown Arena is located in an empty town square surrounding a medium-sized fountain. The construction crews make sure to not stray towards it, so excepting total negligence, there shouldn't be any collateral damage.
accepting
items = no
switch = ok
abilities = 1

I'll ref XVI and deadfox, accept Steampowered (will be using 1st stages, with all abilities, Items (for Exp. Share), and Switch lol), and issuing the following:

Kill the Combee in 1 Round Training Battle (no W/L/T counting)
1v1 Singles
0 Recover/0 Chill
4 hour DQ (you must kill the Combee in 1 Round, so it should last...gasp...1 Round)
ASB Arena

Challenge XVI (Baaaack frooom the deeeeeaaaaaadd....!!!)
1v1 Strongmon
2 Recover/2 Chill
1 Day DQ
XVI's choice

The above are items preferred, with the express knowledge I'll be using Exp. Share, so don't go crazy...

New, open challenge!

NFE Training Battle (doesn't count on the W/L/T record)
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
Arena: Objection's Lovely WarioWare, Inc. Arena

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)