Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issuing an open challenge!
3v3 FE Singles.
It can be a training battle if you want.
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery, 5 Chills.

Arena:
This joyous and active arena is ripe with people, and berries! Trade passes naturally along the streets connecting this commercial cacophony. Berries, food, clothes, toys, all products exchange hands here in the market. The floor is asphalt, almost impossible to dig in and hard on the skin. The market is bustling right now, the midmorning light awakening both sellers and shoppers alike! They've been kind enough to clear a decently large circle for your battle, with a 30 foot diameter. Spectators are lined up along the sides to watch, and maybe even provide some support with berries or other goods!

Summary: Asphalt floor is almost impossible to dig into, and if a Pokemon makes any contact on the floor that would involve scraping it's skin across it takes an extra 2 HP loss. There's a 20% chance each round that a spectator will throw a berry at one participant, which they can use to their advantage. The berries are (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, or Oran, choice of which is random) No water nearby, and the time is midmorning.

3v3 FE Singles.
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery, 5 Chills.

Arena:
This joyous and active arena is ripe with people, and berries! Trade passes naturally along the streets connecting this commercial cacophony. Berries, food, clothes, toys, all products exchange hands here in the market. The floor is asphalt, almost impossible to dig in and hard on the skin. The market is bustling right now, the midmorning light awakening both sellers and shoppers alike! They've been kind enough to clear a decently large circle for your battle, with a 30 foot diameter. Spectators are lined up along the sides to watch, and maybe even provide some support with berries or other goods!

Summary: Asphalt floor is almost impossible to dig into, and if a Pokemon makes any contact on the floor that would involve scraping it's skin across it takes an extra 2 HP loss. There's a 20% chance each round that a spectator will throw a berry at one participant, which they can use to their advantage. The berries are (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, or Oran, choice of which is random) No water nearby, and the time is midmorning.
I'll take you on
No Items
All Abilities
No Switching

edit: Reserving a slot in AVENGE THE COMBEE, all I have to do is wait for my Pineco to get approved.

editedit: sorry flora
also the combee was already crushed

OK, time for my first 2 challenges.

Challenge 1:
1v1 singles
PM the ref one pokemon
NFE
2 day DQ
ASB Arena

Challenge 2
2v2 doubles
PM the ref two pokemon
NFE
ASB Arena

Anything I've missed assume standard.

I'll take Challenge 2, dropping Rezzy (for now, I totally still want to do that battle later!).

Items: Exp. Share for me and otherwise off, if that's acceptable to you (this in no way affects the battle itself, just my rewards).
Switch: Only 4th Dimensional switches, if you are capable of comprehending them...
Abilities: All

Also:

1v1 Strongmon
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/5 chill
Accepter's Choice Arena, nothing terribly bias towards one type.

And...I'll be using Exp. Share, blah blah, you know the drill...

(EDIT: Taking smash v EndQuote, too. Also correcting smash, Crush the Combee is over, you're thinking Avenge the Combee)

3v3 FE Singles.
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery, 5 Chills.

Arena:

I'll take you on
No Items
All Abilities
No Switching

edit: Reserving a slot in AVENGE THE COMBEE, all I have to do is wait for my Pineco to get approved.

editedit: sorry flora
also the combee was already crushed
Edit: Did not notice Ice took them already.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Issuing two identical challenges
NFE, doubles or triples
Dc how many mons
Dc switch
Dc arena
Dc items
Dc abilities

I'm desperate.

Also, recalling my battle vs Icebug.

In honor of Icebug's valiant efforts to train the innocent combee, and the many slaughters the poor little Honeybuns went through, I am now offering up the AVENGE COMBEE BATTLE.

If Deck doesn't like the format of this, then no counters will be given out (except for RC).

6-8 Weak Bugs v 1 Rhyperior/other strong rockmon (I may open this up to DA8828 and Fire Blast if they want, and any others who participated in CRUSH THE COMBEE, expanding the number of bugs)

3 Day DQ
All abilities
Items=On in honor of Honeybun's battered Exp. Share
Switch=Irrelevant
Arena: Wrecked Combeeland. After the denial of Rhyperior's treaty, very little could stop its rampaging, and the poor amusement park was wrecked.

Signups
1. Leethoof
2. Temperentia
3. Lady Salemence
4. XVICaliber
5. Glacier Knight
6. Galladiator
7. SimonSays
8. Smashlloyd20

9 (Rockmon).
LightWolf has agreed to ref, all we need is an opponent (or 2)!!

I'd accept danmantincan's battle offer, but my best team members are either in Subway, the Legend Run, or wouldn't stand a chance against Pyroak.

Thus:
3v3 Training Triples (mid-tier mons: use strong NFEs or weak FEs, but nothing above 2 substitutions. Probably for the better, given the substitution rules)
2 days DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Tournament Arena, except frozen over.

7v7 Training Triples (bring whatever. A mix of strongmons and weakmons is not only fine, but encouraged.)
2 days DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Tournament Arena

You know, I don't think I've done a triple battle yet. I'll accept this.

Switch=KO
Abilities= One
Items=Off
I'd accept danmantincan's battle offer, but my best team members are either in Subway, the Legend Run, or wouldn't stand a chance against Pyroak.

Thus:
3v3 Training Triples (mid-tier mons: use strong NFEs or weak FEs, but nothing above 2 substitutions. Probably for the better, given the substitution rules)
2 days DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Tournament Arena, except frozen over.

7v7 Training Triples (bring whatever. A mix of strongmons and weakmons is not only fine, but encouraged.)
2 days DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Tournament Arena
I'll ref this with SDS as my Tutor. PM me your armies.

Dropping the offer to ref Orcinus Duo's battles since nobody's accepted them, sorry.

Well, if I'm reading that right...

Challenging Orcinus Duo
3v3 Singles (LC mons please)
1 Day DQ (2 for Ref)
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: I'll let you or the ref decide that

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Well, if I'm reading that right...

Challenging Orcinus Duo
3v3 Singles (LC mons please)
1 Day DQ (2 for Ref)
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: I'll let you or the ref decide that
Gotcha. Items off (except for amulet coin or exp share if you have). Abilities all. Switch, arena (not to complex please) at ref decision.

Still doing anything for another NFE battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)