Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a battle in the rainforest!

In the rainforest, the air is damp and moist. Fire attacks are treated like it's raining, all the time, and selfdestruct and explosion will fail. Eviolite are everywhere in this rainforest, and will magnetically attach to any NFE, raising their defensive stats by one rank. Sleep and Burn don't happen here.

3 recovers, infinite chills. The match is 3v3 singles. I'll be waiting for you there...
You should probably correct your sig.

That said,

I'll accept Spenstar's challenge as well.
We need a ref. For the record, since Lou didn't say, I'll go ahead and add:

Switch = KO
All abilities
No items except the eviolite-lites on the field.

Objection gets some weird arena ideas.

3v3 singles
Fully evolved mons please
2 recovers/5 chills
3-day DQ
Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
  • Normal time flow - nothing special.
  • Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
  • Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
  • Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
  • Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.

Reposting this challenge: It's still open if anybody's interested.
1v1 Singles!
NFE
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Underwater.
The entire field is submerged with water, about a 30 x 30 x 30 foot cube of water. Only water pokemon can be in this battle (you need to breathe underwater), so don't accept this battle if you don't have a water pokemon.
Edit: Awesome, Solstice. Ref, anyone?

Also, issuing an Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
1 Recovery, 5 Chills
2 Day DQ
Unown Soup:
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

This can be FE or NFE, acceptor's choice.

Both battles can be training battles, if the acceptor wishes.

Objection gets some weird arena ideas.

3v3 singles
Fully evolved mons please
2 recovers/5 chills
3-day DQ
Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
  • Normal time flow - nothing special.
  • Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
  • Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
  • Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
  • Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.
This one looks like a lot of fun, so I'll be reffing. DAMN YOU LACK OF SLOTS.

challenging Jayjinde to a rematch -_-

1v1 singles
my Remoraid vs his Mienfoo

0 recoveries, infinite chills
Arena: I used this battlefield in half a previous battle. It's half of the double-arena in my battle with Dino. It's a beautiful lake with a waterfall flowing into it. Pokemon either battle in the water or on the many floating rocks on the lake, or even on shore. Sandstorm cannot be used and due to an odd energy in the area. The waterfall can be scaled, but for reasons yet to be explained , it's off limits.
Summary: Mostly water, rocks serve as platforms for land-based Pokemon and there's shore that serves a similar purpose. Sandstorm cannot be used.

challenging Jayjinde to a rematch -_-

1v1 singles
my Remoraid vs his Mienfoo

0 recoveries, infinite chills
Arena: I used this battlefield in half a previous battle. It's half of the double-arena in my battle with Dino. It's a beautiful lake with a waterfall flowing into it. Pokemon either battle in the water or on the many floating rocks on the lake, or even on shore. Sandstorm cannot be used and due to an odd energy in the area. The waterfall can be scaled, but for reasons yet to be explained , it's off limits.
Summary: Mostly water, rocks serve as platforms for land-based Pokemon and there's shore that serves a similar purpose. Sandstorm cannot be used.
Challenge Accepted

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = Fully Healed because it doesn't matter in this battle

I'm also giving a "welcome challenge" to a new battler, Zlod.

3v3 singles
NFE (obviously)
Infinite recovers and chills

The arena is an odd magnetic field. There is a body of water for water-types to use, but the water is odd; anything can swim in it. Stealth Rocks exist on both sides of the field and cannot be spun away. Rock and Steel moves that don't get STAB will fail.

Well, time to get started with this...Let's ease into asb with an open beginner battle.

Conditions
Pokemon allowed: 3v3
Battle Type: singles
DQ time: 2 days
Recovery restrictions: 2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena: Sunny Park Colosseum

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Restrictions: Only fully unevolved Pokemon and no single-stage Pokemon, no leaving the 30 feet diameter circle

This arena is a public park. A circular arena (about 30 feet in diameter) is painted on the field, with some bushes over to the side, and a fountain. The main theme to this place is that only Pokemon that are fully unevolved are allowed (no single-stages), as this is the place where Little battles and the Little Cup take place. The fountain surprisingly is enough of a water source for all attacks involving water to be used. The ground is nice and fresh and can be dug through. All of the structures in the park were built to withstand earthquakes, so seismic activity may occur. The park rules state that no battles may go beyond the 30 feet wide circular arena. After all, this is a public park, for everyone who wishes to enjoy its beauty. We're lucky enough that we are allowed to cause earthquakes.

CHALLENGE NUMBER 1
6v6 Triples
Preference for weakmons; I'm using mostly NFE's and maybe a single stage mon with all with very few counters if any. But if you don't have 6 weakmons thats fine.
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
The inside of a zeppelin of some sort, many kilometres in the air. It's inside, so no weather. Seismic attacks won't work, and there is no water source. In fact, in order to prevent damaging the zepellin, no multi-hit moves are allowed at all, lest we all crash and die.
Accepting challenge 1.
All abilities
No switch
Items on for amulet coin etc

Can this be training?
Bumping for ref
CHALLENGE NUMBER 3
6v6 Triples
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
The Arena is a beautiful lake area. Lots of freshwater, including nice waterfalls, as well as little rocky idlands and rich plant growth.
But most importantly: All Pokemon are transformed into Magikarp! They retain their movepools, but their stats, typing and ability change to that of a Neutral Natured Magikarp (with full DC).
For reference:

Magikarp
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 9

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rattled (DW): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Odd... love it

Training Items
Switch = ok
One ability to keep it interesting
you want it training idc
Bumping for other ref

Hmm, sure, I'll take it! Dropping my match with Simon Says, though I'll probably put up a similar challenge once one of my other matches get done, so feel free to join that.

EDIT: All Abilities
Items On
Switch=OK

Well, time to get started with this...Let's ease into asb with an open beginner battle.

Conditions
Pokemon allowed: 3v3
Battle Type: singles
DQ time: 2 days
Recovery restrictions: 2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena: Sunny Park Colosseum

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Restrictions: Only fully unevolved Pokemon and no single-stage Pokemon, no leaving the 30 feet diameter circle

This arena is a public park. A circular arena (about 30 feet in diameter) is painted on the field, with some bushes over to the side, and a fountain. The main theme to this place is that only Pokemon that are fully unevolved are allowed (no single-stages), as this is the place where Little battles and the Little Cup take place. The fountain surprisingly is enough of a water source for all attacks involving water to be used. The ground is nice and fresh and can be dug through. All of the structures in the park were built to withstand earthquakes, so seismic activity may occur. The park rules state that no battles may go beyond the 30 feet wide circular arena. After all, this is a public park, for everyone who wishes to enjoy its beauty. We're lucky enough that we are allowed to cause earthquakes.
i will accept this challenge
rules
switch=KO
no items
one ability.

And so that I'm not just a blight in the thread, I'd better put my own challenge out:

1v1 Training Battle
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: Post-Combeeland
Return to Combeeland one last time, if you dare: After the previous show of strength on the part of the previously underestimated servants of Honeybuns, people long-abandoned the event place. However, it still serves its main purpose: The dirt arena, although scarred with Earthquakes and an Aggron-shaped indentation where it fell, is still soft enough for Digging and some boulders have been stirred up from under the ground.

This can be either a Crush the Combee or a Rarity 1 Battle, whichever you like.

Issuing an open challenge.

Babysitter Brawl
1 FE mon + x littlemons
2 chills / 1 recovery
x is a number chosen by the challenger that is greater than one and smaller than six
48 Hour Player DQ / 72 Hour Ref DQ
Arena: Unown Soup
This one is mine!

x=3, All Abilities, No Switch, No items
Need a ref for this!

And so that I'm not just a blight in the thread, I'd better put my own challenge out:

1v1 Training Battle
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: Post-Combeeland
Return to Combeeland one last time, if you dare: After the previous show of strength on the part of the previously underestimated servants of Honeybuns, people long-abandoned the event place. However, it still serves its main purpose: The dirt arena, although scarred with Earthquakes and an Aggron-shaped indentation where it fell, is still soft enough for Digging and some boulders have been stirred up from under the ground.

This can be either a Crush the Combee or a Rarity 1 Battle, whichever you like.
Crush-the-combee if you please SS.

Switch=No
Items=No
Abilites=One

Lets-a-go!
Reffing this! Whoever sees this first, PM me your mons and signal your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)