Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'll ref the match of Its_A_Random and Texas. PM me with your teams and I'll PM you with the thread.

Nevermind, I just reread and LIA is reffing for "I-A-R", not "L-A-R".

Link This battle needs a subref. It's a 3v3 Singles, nothing's fainted yet, and I'm getting my ass handed to me. Come on, who doesn't want to see that?
I am instead subreffing this.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
2v2
Abilities = All
Switch = Lawl.
Items on for amulet coin and exp share and stuff
5 chill 2 recovers
NFE, or FE training
Lol. So...no arena, guess I'm choosing.

Arena: Aperture Sciences Laboratory. It's basically an empty room with an orange portal on one side (on the floor) and a blue portal on the other side of the room (also on the floor). A cake is sitting on a table in the middle of the room.
No weather can be created, as it's inside and GLADOS won't truck with no hail inside. However, the floor can be dug through and the building won't collapse if you use Earthquake.
The cake may fall off the table though :/

Oh, and there are also some indestructible companion cubes lying around.
Who will bravely ref this.

WELP, here's my 2k Everyone. Not as special as a lot of other people's but still kickass.

I duscussed a 3v3v3v3 Brawl with some IRC folks and Dogfish, so I figured that I shall do it now.

3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 Brawl to the Death
Fully Evolved Pokemon
6 Recoveries / 6 Chills
All Abilities ~ Items ON
4 Day DQ
Battle starts: 11/27/11

A 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 Brawl to the death! Around the rim of a massive Volcano, there is very little chance of Survival. The pokemon battle it out around the rim, which is approximately 10 feet wide for battle space, and about 400 feet around the pit of the Volcano.

Each round, a group of Camerupt perform an ancient Ritual Dance. In order to perform it, they need to feel the energy of every living being around them. If a single pokemon does not attack with an offensive move during a Round, the 4 Camerupt use Lava Plume at the end of the Round; providing each pokemon with a 1/*number of pokemon alive* chance of being hit by the flames and lava...leading to some severe damage.

When a Pokemon is KOed, it is tossed into the Volcano as tribute to Heatran; he who created the mighty volcanoes of the pokemon realm. For this to happen, the pokemon who KOed it must take an action to toss it, signaling "Toss" as one of its three actions for that Round.

The battle shall start in 1 week; on Sunday the 27th, to give everyone time to open up Battle Slots, and boost their pokemon.
Now, here are people who have said that they would want to participate.

-ToastTyrant13 - confirmed
-Smashlloyd - confirmed
-Jayjinde - confirmed
-Albinoloon - confirmed
-Alchemator - confirmed

And to avoid horrible DQs, if somone doesn't post within the DQ time, the battle itself isn't DQed, bur rather, the Trainer and all of his Pokemon are tossed into the Volcano; counting as an immediate loss for that trainer.​

Dogfish also said he'd be up to reffing if he was allowed to go crazy with "flavour", so of course we'd need his confirmation too.

-Dogfish44 - awaiting confirmation

• chocolate-kipp: you are the greatest person alive, yup​
  • albinoloon: you are an awesome dude, and have really helped me out with ASB, spriting, and more.​
  • Ice-Cold Claws: For being my #1 fan in the Spriting World​
  • Athenodoros: For having the best Avatar on Smogon (if you change it I will use it myself or eat you).​
  • Ragnarokalex: for being cool and liking my sprites and using them.​
  • a lot of other people in ASB and Smeargle's Studio (Dogfish and Alch are cool like that and get a place in both, hehe)​

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Athenodoros said:
Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles Training Battle (Doesn't count towards w/l)
2 Day DQ (3 Day Ref)
2 Recovery/4 Chills
Send 2 Pokemon to Ref
Darkamber8828 goes second during first round

Arena: Smeargle's Studio

Littered with paintings, all moves are allowed because stuff can come out of the paintings because they're magic. The first round, no abilities or items will be active, and moves will do no damage, have no effect, and cost no energy, except for Sketch. Sketch costs no Energy and has -100 priority on Round 1.

And I'd appreciate it if training items at least could be on.
Easy counters. Any takers?

Challenging elevator music.

3v3 Training Triples
1 day DQ (let's get this done ASAP)
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: The ASB tournament arena, only FROZEN OVER.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Referee's Choice; Just don't make it either The ASB Tournament Arena, Unown Soup, & any variations of the aforementioned arena's.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Taking above. If I could specify Training battle, that would be cool. All abilities, items On.
Personally, I usually shy away from Training Battles, but whatever floats your boat. Also, Switch method (Since it's 3v3 Doubles)? One that's done, we need a ref (Ref chooses Arena, as long as it isn't either The ASB Tournament Arena, Unown Soup, & any variations of the aforementioned arena's.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)