Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on, Ullar!
Switch = Garlic
Items = On, but no Berries
Abilities = All

Who wants to ref?
I challenge jayjinde to a 4v4 Brawl!

4v4 Brawl
2 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
For the arena, I choose...

Arena: WarioWare, Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass
Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
Ill ref, send me teams

New Pokemans to try out!

Issuing two of the same challenge:

4 vs 4 Doubles
Little Cup mons only
2 day DQ
1 recover/3 chills
Unown Soup

1v1 singles
NFE
PM the ref one pokemon
No recoveries/3 chills
2 day DQ
Arena: WarioWare, Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass
Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed. At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
I made a small change that allows water attacks to be used.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Issuing an Open Challenge, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time (Relaxed for the ref)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
FE Mons, please, also, I'm not looking for a training battle, nor do I want items to be set to Training Items only.
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Anyone?

5v5 Training Brawl
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
ASB Arena

Note: FE.

5v5 Training Brawl
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
ASB Arena

Note: FE.

Note to everyone involved: I have never in any way participated in any brawls, so please pardon any stupidity.

C$FP, I already finished reffing that match, and I'll ref both of those brawls once somebody accepts them.

Also, need a subref for this, it's just about over, maybe a round or two to go.

3v3 singles
1 Day DQ (2 for the ref)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2 FE's max, I'm using Spinarak obviously!
Standard Arena I guess, unless you want something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)