Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry IAR, would love to take you on but I only have 2FE, but lets change that...
Open Challenge
4v4 mixed Doubles (You must have at least 1 NFE)
2 Day DQ
1 Substitution
Arena: ASB Arena (sorry)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
3+3v3+3 FE Tag Team Battle
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
2 Substitutions per mon
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Items=On
Team A sends out in no particular order
Team B sends out in no particular order
Team B issues Actions in no particular order
Team A issues Actions in no particular order
Referee
Team A issues Actions in no particular order
Team B issues Actions in no particular order
Referee
You get the drill

I'll be on Team A

Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Just need 3 users to accept, & the Referee will decide on who is teamed up with who.

Now, who wants to join this 3k battle?
Fuck my 2k, I'll join IAR's 3k match.
joining iar's 3k
Reffing IAR's 3k.
We need one final acceptor, then Leethoof will get to decide the teams! Leet, remember to follow the OOO I stated in the OP when you ref. :)

EDIT: Post 7,777...

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Cancelling my challenge to smashlloyd20.

Challenging user TheRoyalGuard.

1v1 Little Cup Singles
1 day DQ
2 Rec / 5 Chl
2 Substitutions
Crystal World

Field Type: Dark, Rock, Ice
Complexity: Simple
Format: All
Traits: Artificial Field, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
The stage is dominated by two large connected orange platforms in the arena's center surrounded by pillars of crystal. Pillars and platforms made of orange and purple crystal float in the air and form a network of hexagonal platforms around the bottom of the central platforms. Some platforms of rock cannot be destroyed, but the platforms and crystal can be. In the background the Crystal of Final Fantasy IX can be seen spinning inside a large ring. The Ω version of the stage has crystal pillars and platforms appearing in the air in random battles, and the Bravery pool automatically rises each time this occurs. Destroying these features causes them to reappear and raise the Bravery pool faster.

Omega Stiffling - Damage can't have bonuses. Only BAP and typing apply—not even stats!

Send three mons.

IAR's 3k will be:

TEAM A: Its_A_Random and SimonSays!

TEAM B: C$FP and Lady Salemence!

PM me those strongmons of yours, and prepare for a wild teleporty battle!

Edit: aaaaaaaand I'm a total idiot. I already have 3 battles going on, so withdrawing from that and closing my earlier Ponyville challenge >.<

@waterwarrior, I believe he meant that you can decide the number of pokemon and the type of battle (Singles, Doubles, or Triples).

I'll ref this if its a 1v1 or 2v2 match. Preferably 1v1.

Sorry waterwarrior and yarnus, i dont want to ref too much at first, and your challenge is unclear, so cancelling my ref acceptance to that.

I will ref Glacier and Leethoof though, so i'll just take the two mons off your profile. thread up soon

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging criminal scum Glacier

1v1 Strongmons (send three)
1 day DQ
2 Rec / 5 Chl
2 Substitutions
Dream's End

Field Type: Dark, Water, Fire
Complexity: Intense
Format: No Reserves or Switch matches only
Traits: Artificial Field, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
The arena consists of a ruined Blitzball stadium surrounding a circular platform over a field of lava. A massive replica of Sir Jecht's sword appears on the central platform. Long grind bars run along the outer edge of the arena, connecting the central platform to the ruined "stands" on the opposite side.

Omega Brawl - Mons don't have their own individual HP pools and cannot be knocked out. Instead, their HP is pooled into a single, match-wide total. Damage that would normally be dealt to a mon instead depletes this pool, while healing increases it. Passive damage can only reduce the pool to 1, not below. The mon that reduces the pool to zero wins the match and earns KOC for its team, distributed as the trainer sees fit!

Sorry IAR, would love to take you on but I only have 2FE, but lets change that...
Open Challenge
4v4 mixed Doubles (You must have at least 1 NFE)
2 Day DQ
1 Substitution
Arena: ASB Arena (sorry)
Rematch time! (I'm assuming this is still open.)

Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All

Sending out a request for a battle!
2v2 Doubles
1 Middlemon 1 FE
2 Recovers 5 Chills
3 Day DQ
1 Substitution
This arena is a doozy.

In a dark, damp cave underneath the Misty Mountains, a strange creature lurks with a treasure beyond compare...Two Trainers have come to battle here, in the hopes of finding it, and using it to their advantage...but its current owner has issues with that...

Arena: Dark, damp cave. Low visibility unless Flash is used. Defog also helps, to a lesser degree. There is a large pond surrounded by rock, and Gollum's makeshift home(as well as The Ring)lie in the center. Gollum's raft is also here, for those who cannot swim. Attacks such as Energy Ball will fail.

Special Conditions: The big draw here is the One Ring. The first battler to reach the center of the pond can use an action to grab the Ring, gaining its powers of invisibility for four actions. The Pokemon can the move as it pleases, as well as attack. Nothing can hit it in this state. The Ring's powers of corruption are incredibly strong, so the Pokemon must take it off and leave it where the Pokemon currently is at that moment. However, the Ring is loath to leave a Master, so the Pokemon will suffer 25 flat damage upon taking it off. This does not cost an action, and the Pokemon will be so terrified of its power that it cannot pick it up again for another eight actions.

Gollum, however, lurks in the area, and is not very happy that two humans and their Pokemon have intruded on his territory. There is an equal chance for each Pokemon that Gollum will deal 15 flat damage at that Pokemon at the end of each round. However, Gollum does NOT like when someone snatches his Precious. He also has superior senses in the area, so it will be a fifty percent chance, with the other half divided among the other Pokemon, that Gollum will strike the wearer of the Ring.

The boat starts out on the players' side of the pond, and it takes an action to paddle/swim across. It is possible for the Ring to fall in the water. If Flash is used, Gollum will be paralyzed by the light and be unable to act that round. For Heat Rock Sunny Day, Gollum will do nothing as long as it is in play.

Any takers?
We're still waiting for a ref on this one. Also Ullar, if I may make a few changes (namely, the fact that I never mentioned switch or items)...

Switch = KO
Items = NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO...training goods are allowed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)