Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Challenging Alch

3v3 FE Triples
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries
1 Chill
2 Substitute orders

Requesting Items = On, but that's your choice.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Alch

3v3 FE Triples
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries
1 Chill
2 Substitute orders

Requesting Items = On, but that's your choice.
I got this.

Also, since I have no items, I'm gonna say Items = Training only.

NFE Doubles (acceptor can choose anything between 2v2 and 31v31)
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
2 recoveries/5 chills per mon
1 substitution per mon
preferably at least training items on
I'm thinking I'm going to lose this one, but I'll drop my challenge vs. Krodin329 and accept C$FP's challenge.

2v2
Sigh... I suppose training items on.
This needs a ref, and I'll open up the exact same challenge again:

1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
1 substitution per mon
Also, the bigger the better imo.

3v3 Beginner battle
NFEs only
2 Day DQ
Arena: ASB Arena
Sure why not?

Training Items
Switch = Sure
All abilities
1 Sub

Edit: Requesting permision to bring Pandora (Misdreavous) into the battle (she has a rarity of 4), since I'll be also using Marceline (Feebas)

Sure why not?

Training Items
Switch = Sure
All abilities
1 Sub

Edit: Requesting permision to bring Pandora (Misdreavous) into the battle (she has a rarity of 4), since I'll be also using Marceline (Feebas)
OK

This is my first battle, so I only have 3 Pokemon. Click my signature to see my Pokemon.

Anyone want to ref?

ISSUING CHALLENGE!!

3v3 NFE singles
1 sub
1 day DQ/2 days for ref
2 chills/2 recovers
Switch=OK as mandated by Arena

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles, Switch is always OK
Restrictions: none

This arena allows for all possible moves to be used. There are no restrictions on moves requiring water, ground, sunlight, rocks or anything else. For all intents and purposes, this arena is entirely normal...

Except for the gimmick of course.

Inspired by the smash fighting game, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, this arena's special quality is that it allows trainers to send out Pokemon in their reserve to order a single attack each round. Any Pokemon not currently in the battle can be ordered to use a single attack before being returned to its Poke Ball. But be careful, your opponents can attack your assisting Pokemon for great damage!

Details:
-Calling an assist counts as the trainer's action for that round. The trainer's active Pokemon can not attack during an assist from a teammate and is considered to be in a prone position. The exceptions are combos, which will be explained later.
-An Assist can only be ordered once per round.
-Assist attacks cost 1.5x the normal energy (STAB energy reduction is applied afterwards, like in combos) and remain deducted from the assisting Pokemon's energy while on reserve.
-Opponents can attack the assisting Pokemon if ordered, and attacks that can hit more than one opponent will hit both.
-Attacks against assisting Pokemon will do 1.5x damage
-Any attack made against an assisting Pokemon that has effects that wear off on switching (Stat Changes, Taunt, Leech Seed, etc.) will have those effects applied for the assist attack, but will be removed when the assisting Pokemon returns to their Poke Ball.
-For substitutions, an assist with a given Pokemon counts as a valid condition.
--Example: "If Houndoom is used in an assist" would be acceptable.
-Bodyblocks can be ordered as assists to protect the teammate. If Protect or Detect are ordered as an assist, it will automatically protect both Pokemon, much like how a Bodyblock+Protect/Detect combo would normally function. (Obviously, normal rules for bodyblocking are still in effect.)

Combos:
-Combos can be ordered as assists, but they involve one attack from both the active and assisting Pokemon.
-The combo is calculated for damage/effects/etc. as 2 separate attacks used by the respective Pokemon.
--Example: Houndoom uses Flamethrower, Ludicolo assists using Hydro Pump; Total Damage= The final damage of Houndoom's Flamethrower + The final damage of Seadra's Hydro Pump; Effect chance: 10% Burn
-Both Pokemon pay the Energy Cost of the combo. The reserve Pokemon still pays 1.5x the energy cost. STAB energy reduction applies to both
--Example: Above combo's cost is: [(7+8)*1.5]-1=22 for Houndoom, ([(7+8)*1.5]*1.5)-1=33 for Ludicolo
-Combos involving Bodyblock/Protect/Detect of either Pokemon are valid. (Protect/Detect when used in a combo will only protect both Pokemon if the user meets normal Bodyblock criteria)
--Example: Houndoom uses Bodyblock on Ludicolo, Ludicolo assists with Hydro Pump; or Houndoom uses Flamethrower, Ludicolo assists with Protect (covers both)
-Theoretically, virtually any combo could work since two different Pokemon are using the attacks, but ref discretion is still encouraged.

Thanks in advance to whomever excepts this experimental battle (and of course the crazy-awesome ref!)

I would be honored to ref the battle between Gerard and AOPS. PM me your squads and we'll get this one going.

I assume it'll be Singles; next time, AOPS, you'll need to specify the match type (Singles, Doubles, Triples, or Brawl) when you make your challenge post.

It is singles, and since this is my first battle on ASB, I only have 3 Pokemon and therefore do not need to PM you data. See my profile.

EDIT: Not anymore it seems.

Bigger and Badder!
Time to cut this Hiatus crap and get back to the killing.

These people can take this match (Lou, Glacier, Ragnarokalex, DogFish, Objection,Alch )
3 VS 3 Triples NFE
2 Day DQ
Arena: any other than the ASB Arena.
Unlimited: Chills/Recoveries: 1 Sub
Let's go for Unown Soup.

Items = Off.
Need a Ref.

Plus placing another challenge.

2 VS 2 Doubles or 1 VS 1 Singles
2 Day DQ all
NFE and Middle mons, (or FE i'm willing to work with you)
Unlimited: Chills/Recoveries: 1 Sub
Arena: ASB Arena...WITH A TWIST!!!

Friends stand together:
This Arena runs like a normal ASB arena, but you are allowed a single ally, that you choose at the beginning of the match. at the end of every other round you can call in your ally, another ASB user for the next round, they could help you out or just troll you, your ally can go after anyone in the arena. your ally can do any action that a normal a ASBer but no counters for them. this does not however take up an ally's battle slot.

ISSUING CHALLENGE!!

3v3 NFE singles
1 sub
1 day DQ/2 days for ref
2 chills/2 recovers

This arena allows for all possible moves to be used. There are no restrictions on moves requiring water, ground, sunlight, rocks or anything else. For all intents and purposes, this arena is entirely normal...

Inspired by the smash fighting game, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, this arena's special quality is that it allows trainers to send out Pokemon in their reserve to order a single attack each round. Any Pokemon not currently in the battle can be ordered to use a single attack before being returned to its Poke Ball. But be careful, your opponents can attack your assisting Pokemon for great damage!

Details:
-Calling an assist counts as the trainer's action for that round. The trainer's active Pokemon can not attack during an assist from a teammate and is considered to be in a prone position. The exceptions are combos, which will be explained later.
-Assist attacks cost 1.5x the normal energy (STAB energy reduction is applied afterwards, like in combos) and remain deducted from the assisting Pokemon's energy while on reserve.
-Opponents can attack the assisting Pokemon if ordered, and attacks that can hit more than one opponent will hit both.
-Any attack made against an assisting Pokemon that has effects that wear off on switching (Stat Changes, Taunt, Leech Seed, etc.) will have those effects applied for the assist attack, but will be removed when the assisting Pokemon returns to their Poke Ball.
-Bodyblocks can be ordered as assists to protect the teammate. If Protect or Detect are ordered as an assist, it will automatically protect both Pokemon, much like how a Bodyblock+Protect/Detect combo would normally function. (Obviously, normal rules for bodyblocking are still in effect.)

Combos:
-Combos can be ordered as assists, but they involve one attack from both the active and assisting Pokemon.
-The combo is calculated for damage/effects/etc. as 2 separate attacks used by the respective Pokemon.
--Example: Houndoom uses Flamethrower, Ludicolo assists using Hydro Pump; Total Damage= The final damage of Houndoom's Flamethrower + The final damage of Seadra's Hydro Pump; Effect chance: 10% Burn
-Both Pokemon pay the Energy Cost of the combo. The reserve Pokemon still pays 1.5x the energy cost. STAB energy reduction applies to both
--Example: Above combo's cost is: [(7+8)*1.5]-1=22 for Houndoom, ([(7+8)*1.5]*1.5)-1=33 for Ludicolo
-Combos involving Bodyblock/Protect/Detect of either Pokemon are valid. (Protect/Detect when used in a combo will only protect both Pokemon if the user meets normal Bodyblock criteria)
--Example: Houndoom uses Bodyblock on Ludicolo, Ludicolo assists with Hydro Pump; or Houndoom uses Flamethrower, Ludicolo assists with Protect (covers both)
-Theoretically, virtually any combo could work since two different Pokemon are using the attacks, but ref discretion is still encouraged.

Thanks in advance to whomever excepts this experimental battle (and of course the crazy-awesome ref!)
Don't have the NFEs to take this fight, but I WILL ref it when someone does.

C$FP said:
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
1 substitution per mon
Complications said:
I'm thinking I'm going to lose this one, but I'll drop my challenge vs. Krodin329 and accept C$FP's challenge.

2v2
Sigh... I suppose training items on.
For the third time we need a ref... Please

ISSUING CHALLENGE!!

3v3 NFE singles
1 sub
1 day DQ/2 days for ref
2 chills/2 recovers

Details:

Combos:

This sounds AWESOME! Your on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)