Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION!
I will be reffing a 1v1v1v1 Melee. As well as being a battle, it will also be a test of certain aspects of potential future roleplaying facility, the POKEMON ARENA.

Rules:
1v1v1v1 Melee
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recoveries/Chills
Strongmons Preferable
Items=On
All Abilties

Arena: Functions imilarly to the ASB Arena, except with spectator participation.
In between rounds, spectators (assumed to part of the crowd) may choose to throw items at Pokemon in the ring. Each spectator may throw one of the following per round:
Rock: Deals 5 Damage
Berry: Restores 5 HP
Treat: Restores 5 EN
This is done while players are sending their actions to the ref (me).

EVEN IF YOU AREN'T BATTLING PLEASE PARTICIPATE IF YOU CAN, IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO THE TEST

Also during the battle you may notice things like 'damage dealt' being recorded. This doesn't really matter for you, so don't fret about it.
That said, they may be interesting to know.

So yeah, looking for four challengers with one Pokemon each to battle. Any takers?

Battlers:
Leethoof
Gerard
Orcinus Duo
The Wolfe

I challenge Dogfish44!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 recs/5 chills
Arena: I don't have time to make something up so ASB arena unless DF wants something more interesting

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I challenge Dogfish44!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 recs/5 chills
Arena: I don't have time to make something up so ASB arena unless DF wants something more interesting
I think reinviting you to Bolt Beach would be seen as evil, so let's go with ASB Arena.

Items: On (I'm using a training item but DGAF about your own item)
Abilities: All
Switch: KO
Max 2 Substitutions / Mon

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, so I have this sneaking suspicion that everyone hates me and doesn't want to ref any of my battles. I think I have gotten refs for like 2 battles in the past 2 months.

Please prove me wrong, and someone please ref me vs Mr.L from two pages back.

Oh, and me and Maxim never got a ref from a while back, so if he is still up for it, getting a ref for that would be cool too.

Challenging SDS Twice
2v2 Strongmon Doubles
3 Day DQ
Arena: Post-apocalyptic ASB Arena. Permanent Sandstorm, no grass, no water.
2 Subs

3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/weak FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A 2 foot deep pool of water.

Preferably items=training.
You got a challenger

Training Items
All Abilities
Duh Switching
This needs a ref.

Also:

3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A giant sandbox.

Preferably items=training.
Changed from MEs/strong NFEs. This is mainly influenced by my acquisition of a Lucky Egg. Needs a challenger.

Bigger and Badder!
Time to cut this Hiatus crap and get back to the killing.

These people can take this match (Lou, Glacier, Ragnarokalex, DogFish, Objection,Alch )
3 VS 3 Triples NFE
2 Day DQ
Arena: any other than the ASB Arena.
Unlimited: Chills/Recoveries: 1 Sub
Let's go for Unown Soup.

Items = Off.

me and alch need a ref for this match

need an opponent for the top one and a ref.
Okay, I'll be taking this. PM me your teams whenever possible.

Matches would be nice, I'll be looking for two of them (both NFE)
4v4 Doubles
2 day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills/2 Subs

Arena: The Iceberg
A large chunk of ice floating in Arctic waters. Such is the frigid climate that any rainfall will freeze to hail before colliding with the ice and surrounding sea. With no vegetation around Grass Knot and similar attacks are only useable if the user can substitute the foliage with part of their body; Similarly Rock Slide and other such attacks of the same variety make use of the ice instead of stone, making the attacks Ice typed. Given the lack of earth, Seismic attacks become useless but some mud is available from the ocean floor. The surrounding sea is a water source.

3v3 Rotation (Training)
2 day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills/ 1 sub

Arena: ASB arena with a twist
The ASB Arena that we all know and some of us love makes for a good testing ground for a new type of ASB battle, the Rotation Battle.
Each round the Battlers PM the referee a Pokemon and their three actions, ailments, abilities, and other things affected by switches only apply if U-Turn or similar attacks are used, each round is treated as 1v1 except that various counters and ailments (Taunt, Poison, ect...) act normally. Wish, Foresight, Reflect, and similar effects will affect the pokemon in play when they take effect. Perish Song only affects the user and original target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)