Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, MrcRanger, thanks for taking the match, but i just realized i don't have enough to match the criteria the match set after getting pressured to try a TLR...

So I guess that match is dropped for now. I'm not issuing a challenge, though, just going to wait for an interesting one to pop up.

I think AOPSUser already has enough battles, so dropping that. Instead, I'll issue an open challenge.

4 vs 4 Freshmon Doubles (must have no counters used on it and must be LC-legal)
3 substitutions (we'll need them)
2 chills, 5 recoveries
3-day DQ all
Arena: False Evolution Arena
The ASB Arena, but with one twist: For the duration of the battle, all Pokemon's movepools are the full movepool of their final evolved form.

I think AOPSUser already has enough battles, so dropping that. Instead, I'll issue an open challenge.

4 vs 4 Freshmon Doubles (must have no counters used on it and must be LC-legal)
3 substitutions (we'll need them)
2 chills, 5 recoveries
3-day DQ all
Arena: False Evolution Arena
The ASB Arena, but with one twist: For the duration of the battle, all Pokemon's movepools are the full movepool of their final evolved form.
Metapod is only in one other battle atm.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let's get a battle going, shall we?

6v6 NFE Singles/Doubles/Triples/Brawl (Challenger's Choice)
2 Day Player DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
2 Subs per mon
Sequences=OFF
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Who wants a round?

Challenging Glacier Knightand darkamber8828 because they for some reason want me to battle more than others!

4v4 singles
31 day DQ time
No subs
No sequences
Field Type- Varies
Complexity- Simple
Format- Varies
Restrictions- Varies

This arena means Quagsires wins. Simple as that. All of his mons get +6 to all stats while yours get -6 and cannot attack or perform actions. In addition, all of Quagsires' mons are able to attack with any move and do not have to cooldown after combos, in addition to having infinite energy.
Happy April 1st!

Let's get a battle going, shall we?

6v6 NFE Singles/Doubles/Triples/Brawl (Challenger's Choice)
2 Day Player DQ Time
2 Subs per mon
Sequences=OFF
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Who wants a round?
I DO

Doubles
Switch=OK
All Abilities
Items=Training

CHALLENGE SCARLET POET

1v1 NFE battle
36 Hour DQ
No recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup
Items: off
Abilities: All
2 Subs
I am to be challenged? Well, i am surprised
i accept, but some problems have arised
Change the DQ to 3 days, and all shall be fine
it will give this busy poet enough time
to battle your champ! or will it be a chump?
*just curious, but have you ever viewed Forrest Gump?*

Unown Soup is tacky, and very mainstream
But i will still battle, and if your pokemon deem
worthy, i shall be beat
But, will it be i, or YOU, who falls in defeat?
~*~

Subway J, you are the ref?
You will get a PM from me shortly.

Well, I don't think anybody ever accepted to ref my match with jas, so I'll cancel that and send out some new challenges.

Challenge 1:
2v2 Middlemon Singles or Doubles (Challenger's choice)
2 Day DQ
5 Chills/ 2 Recoveries per pokemon
2 Substitutions
Arena: Ref's choice

This challenge is still open. Ironically enough, the other challenge just finished...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)