Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im back.

2v2 little cup singles
2 day dq
2 heals/2 chills
Field Type: Steel/Poison
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions:
No Weather
Artificial Field
Limited Ceiling
No Digging
No Water Source

Description:
A simple Autoshop, a place where people take their cars to be serviced. Today bussiness is booming. With the exhaust of all the cars stinking up the room when the doors close, things can get pretty dangerous. Most cars are on the ground and can be used to hide behind, and can be destroyed with too much damage, but a few cars are aloft. A large area for battle has been crafted in the middle of the shop.

10% chance each turn for the large shop doors to open or close.
For each turn the doors are closed exhaust levels rise by 5% every turn and Poison type attacks get a 5% attack boost, capping at 25%.
The exhaust levels return to 0% when the doors open.
When exhaust levels reach 25%, Toxic becomes more potent and is able to effect steel type pokemon without acid corrosion, and effects all other pokemon except poison types, steel types, and pokemon with immunity with regular poison that goes away when exhaust levels return to 0%.
About 6 cars that can be used to Take Cover behind, or throw even, 3 small (class 3 size, Class 6 weight, 40 hp) 2 Medium (class 4 size, class 6 weight, 65 hp), and 1 large (class 4 size, class 7 weight, 90 hp)
stillllll open. challengex3

Originally Posted by Fat Complications
Seeking a battle!
1 Vs 1 FE
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
No recoveries/5 chills
1 Sub
Switch: lol evil pandas attack
Evil Panda

Items: Feel free to use Training items
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat rickheg
I'll take this one. Don't think there's anything left to choose.
Yes, there is. All Abilities.
Still waiting on a ref. It's a simple 1v1, won't be hard.
Come on please?

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Yeah I guess EO died again, so challenging user Pwnemon instead of my match with Ranger.

2v2 FE Doubles
All Abilities
Items On
2 Substitutions
2 day DQ
ASB Arena

Taking Lou and Pwne
PM mons please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glacier Knight's 1K Extraordinaire!

~
~

Hello Folks, I must say, i have been waiting for this day ever since i joined ASB, which, coincendentally, was around this time, one year ago. Haha, i've been ehre for a year, and its time for a special challenge that only a Glacier could cook up! So here we go....

GK's True Blue ASB Challenge

Let me explain. When i first joined a year ago, there was a lot of cool things giong on. ASB was growing into something neat, and therefore it was experiencing major changes. Luckily, one of those changes was NOT the eroding of Flavor. Battles were Truly Anime-Style. You would see very commonly attacks used to alter the arena, or in an unconventional way. It was very fun, and it made ASB true to its name: ANIME-STYLE battling.

Now, what has happened? a year in, and now every battle i see looks like " Attack~Attack~Attack. Ref. Attack~Attack~Attack." What happened guys? This isn't the Battle Hall, we can use Flavor and our Imagination! I miss having interesting battles, with people using their heads in a creative way. I try to create descriptive arenas, so that we can USE that to our advantage! I see people playing in areas like Cascadia, where i have paragraphs of detailed flavor, and i still see, "Flamethrower x3". let's be interesting!

I get sad sometimes, because i love this concept, but its fading. Therefore, my match will be an example. It will show all who watches it what ASB truly means, what we should be seeing in every match! (i know, we have real lives, and flavor/creativity takes time, but it seriously makes this game MUCH more fun to play and read). So, without further ado, here's what is going to happen-

2 players
-For this battle, i need 2 experienced and skillful trainers. Now, i want this battle to be a prime example to show everyone how ASB really works, so i can't just have anybody sign-up. so, here is a list of people who can battle in this challenge (Note: if you are not on this list and you truly think you can make this Battle what i dream it will be, and you have the creativity and skill, please PM me or get on IRC, so that we can discuss)
Deck Knight
SDS
Zarator
Flamestrike
Lou
Leethoof
Objection
Engineer Pikachu
CMFP
Destiny Warrior
Elevator Music
Texas CloverLeaf
Alchemator
Gerard
Maxim
Dogfish44
Rediamond
IAR
Athenodoros
Smashlloyd20
SoS
Jas
Blaziken Master Zeo
Ragnarok Alex
Simon Says

Another Note: There might be other ASBers that are quite qualified for this battle, but i can't remember everyone's names on the spot. so, if you have been here longer than i have, you should have enough know-how and imagination for the task

Also, Trainers must use a Trainer Sprite, always post in Flavor, and do their best to Think outside of the box. I will not accept "Ice Beam~Scald~Ice beam". Be creative. Use interesting Combinations. use the Arena to your advantage. i need the Trainers chosen to show everyone what they have.

6 Pokemon Each
-Each Trainer will choose 6 pokemon to do battle. Now, I will not object if both players bring their strongest pokemon, but i think it would be very neat and great to see the trainers bring at least one NFE, or a pokemon that isn't pumped up on UC. Remember, this challenge tests your skill and imagination, and you don't need a Full-Movepool Electivire to kick some ass if you have that. Therefore, Trainers can bring any pokemon they please, no matter what strength level.

The Battle is 6vs6 Singles

Items
- are on

DQ
- This battle will NOT result in a DQ. never ever. I do not want the battlers (or the ref, which is me), to slack off and not post for 2 weeks. The DQ is 2 Days. However, i realize that we all have days or certain cases when we can't get on, or something happens. Therefore, you will not be bullied or kicked if past DQ. The DQ is here as a reminder that we want to make this Battle go at a constant speed. People won't want to watch this if it takes 2 weeks to get through a round.

Abilities
- are on

Switch
- To maximize the full creaticity and wit of the Trainers, switch will be on

Sequences
- are off. i mean, it could make the battler more intersting, but i'd prefer not. If both Trainers are very gung-ho on having sequences on, i will change my mind

Arena
-The Arena will be a secret. I am the Ref, so i will have full control of what happens. It will be a version of "The Ref's Mind". However, it will not change (Drastically) every round like usual, and it will be more serious. I will make sure that both Trainers have PLENTY of things to work with. I trust myself to come up with a great flavoring to show everyone that Reffing is very important in ASB. too many times have i seen a ref say "Too busy, no Flavor". i hate that. I know it can't be helped somtimes, but that happens far too much. Therefore, i am the ref, and you will not have to worry about having a flavorless and stale match.

Extra Notes/ Blunt description of this challenge

This battle will between 2 trainers. it will contain MASSIVE flavoring and Role-playing. The trainers WILL post their commands with mucho flavor, trainer sprites, and anything else to give this battle a true blue ASB feel. No DQ, but there is a time limit, so be pertinent. Bring 6 Pokemon, Of varying strength preferably.

This battle will be special. I want it to be special. Let's have a little throw-back, and See how great of a match we can concoct.

-Glacier Knight

Objection is approved into Glacier's 1K Extraordinaire.

I'm glad you got in Objection, you're a good pick. I know you will make this a great match.

Now, who will fight him?

LouisCyphre is is approved into Glacier's 1K Extraordinaire.

Oh boy, this will be a good battle for sure. Ok guys, let's show ASB how a great a battle can be!

Please PM me 6 pokemon (remember, they don't have to be all FEs. in fact, the battle will be intersting if you have some pokemon that aren't +50 Movepools and are uber strong.)

A special arena!
2 Vs 2 Singles, FE
1 Sub
You don't have time to rest in a Kai (0/0 Recoveries/Chills)
No items
Switch=Burned by the Fire Sages
All Abilities
The Arena: Agni Kai- the duel of fire
While not neccessarily all about fire, this arena invokes the true power of a Pokemon. The arena is the fire nation palace courtyard. Grass covers it, and a lone tree grows next to a boulder by a small pond filled with turtledoves. As such, all moves are usable, however, the elements are at their strongest. It is 100 years since the fateful duel between Zuko and Azula, and Sozin's Comet once again roars over the planet, casting the arena in an eerie red light, doubling the base attack power of Fire and Lightning type attacks. However, this time is very different from the last, as Sozin's Comet arrive during a full moon, doubling the base attack power of all water and ice type moves. It seems as if all the elements are in a rage, and a terrible wind shoots across the arena, doubling the base attack power of all flying type and wind moves. (Heat Wave's boosts do not stack) As the trainers prepare to battle, the ground shifts and becomes loose from a mighty earthquake, and all Ground, Rock, and steel type attacks have their base attack power doubled. It seems a day of true chaos within the elements.
Summary:
-All attacks usable
-The BAP of all Fire, Lightning, Water, Ice, Air, Rock, Ground, Steel type moves, along with wind based moves, is doubled.
-Heat Wave boosts do not stack
Who cares to accept my Kai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)