Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I challenge each of IAR and SimonSays to Training matches for our babymons!

4v4 Doubles
3 NFE + 1 Weak FE
Items On
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
ASB Arena

Cookies for anyone who refs us. And we promise to try to be quick.

EDIT: Given they both know what I'm going to use, I might as well save everyone some time and put my mons here for the ref to use:

Electra the Rotom

Nature:
Modest - Increase of Special Attack by *. Decreases Attack by *

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate - (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

EC: Does Not Evolve
MC: 0
DC: No DW Ability

Attacks:
-Hydro Pump (From Forme)
-Trick
-Astonish
-Thunder Wave
-Thundershock
-Confuse Ray
-Uproar
-Double Team
-Shock Wave
-Pain Split
-Snatch
-Dark Pulse
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Volt Switch
-Charge
-Substitute
-Light Screen
-Discharge

Seadra (M), Illuyanka

Nature:
Mild - Special Attack increased by *. Special Defense decreased by *

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Swift Swim - (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Sniper - (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, dealing 2 more damage with its critical hits.
Damp (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Atk: ***
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: * (-)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
DC: Unlocked

Attacks:
-Bubble
-Smokescreen
-Leer
-Water Gun
-Focus Energy
-Bubblebeam
-Agility
-Disable
-Muddy Water
-Outrage
-Rain Dance
-Toxic
-Dive
-Dragon Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Substitute
-Dragon Dance
-Brine
-Double Team
-Hydro Pump
-Flail

Scylla the Tentacool

Nature:
Rash - Increase of Special Attack by *. Subtracts * from Special Defence.

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Poison - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Clear Body - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Liquid Ooze - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Rain Dish (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
-Poison Sting
-Acid
-Supersonic
-Wrap
-Water Gun
-Constrict
-Toxic Spikes
-Bubblebeam
-Wrap
-Mirror Coat
-Rapid Spin
-Knock Off
-Ice Beam
-Sludge Wave
-Dive
-Poison Jab
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power Electric [7]

Male Munchlax, Limos

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spd)

Type: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
-Metronome
-Odor Sleuth
-Tackle
-Defence Curl
-Amnesia
-Lick
-Recycle
-Screech
-Chip Away
-Stockpile
-Counter
-Pursuit
-Selfdestruct
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Focus Punch
-Solarbeam
-Earthquake
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Endure
-Snatch
-Double Edge
-Whirlwind
-Body Slam

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I challenge each of IAR and SimonSays to Training matches for our babymons!

4v4 Doubles
3 NFE + 1 Weak FE
Items On
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
ASB Arena

Cookies for anyone who refs us. And we promise to try to be quick.

"En garde!"

Switch = OK
Abilities = All

Frosty

=_=
Considering how much I love food, I will ref Leethoof vs C$FP, Athenodoros vs IAR and Athenodoros vs SimonSays.

PM me the Starburst and the Cookies.

and the teams too.

Issuing two identical 1v1s

1v1 Singles
I'm using my Clamperl which is maxed so base who you bring on that
Items = ON
ASB Arena
1Day DQ
2 subs
0 chills/recovers

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in

Cyclohm, Behemoth, Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
(Unlocked) Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1)
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Sonicboom
Discharge
Slack Off
Hurricane
Tri Attack

Hydro Pump
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Dragon Dance
Heal Bell
Draco Meteor
Magnet Rise

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Dragon Pulse
Protect
Torment
Hidden Power Grass 7
Volt Switch
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Toxic
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
Roar
Double Team
Light Screen
Trick Room
Hyper Beam
Gust
Hail
Dragon Tail
Attract
Endure
Total Moves: 49

Yet to get:
Tier 1: Zap Cannon (1), Shock Wave (3), Swift (3), Electroweb (2), Sleep Talk (2), Blizzard (2), Rain Dance (2), Thunder (2), Rest (2), Sandstorm (2), Twister (3), Fire Blast (2)
Tier 2: Thrash (1), Outrage (1), Dragon Rush (3), Dragonbreath (3), Mud-Slap (3), Spark (3), Water Pulse (3), Headbutt (3), Snore (2), Hone Claws (2), Dragon Claw (2), Frustration (2), Earthquake (2), Return (2), Aerial Ace (2), Facade (2), Secret Power (3), Attract (2), Round (2), Incinerate (2), Giga Impact (2), Flash (2), Bulldoze (2), Captivate (3), Natural Gift (3), Wild Charge (2), Strength (2), Waterfall (2)

With an Expert belt

Just for kicks, 1 ability

I'll ref the other 1v1 SubwayJ match vs. _____, whenever that person signs up. i want to work on my reffing skills, and what better way than with a simple 1v1 singles match? (I'm not very bad, just a few mistakes here and there...but I'm very quick)

Looking for a 1v1 to try to get me started back up. whoever takes it up can choose the specifics. preferably someone I know from before

Challenging Aweshucks to a Cyclohm vs. Kitsunoh 1v1.
1v1 FE singles
1 Day DQ
2 Subs
Arena=ASB Arena
2/5 recs/chills
Abilities=All

Frosty

=_=
Still looking for a ref...

Eternal Drifter said:
With my first raid coming up, I need to train some more to get my mons in good enough shape to give those nay-sayers a chance to quiet down. The more you press, the harder it may get to stop me!

Two identical open challenges:

2vs2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Subsitutions
Infinate Chills/Recoveries
Items: Training
Arena: Gliscor's Peak
Frosty said:
me me me me me me me me me

All Abilities
Switch = Why Bother.
Stuff I forget: standard.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
FIVE. THOUSAND. KAY. POSTS. MAN. IAR. WASTES. TOO. MUCH. TIME. ON. CAP. ASB.

zomfg 5k posts. Shoutouts to everyone I know & have talked to, thing is, I am too lazy to write out shout outs individually... :/

Anyhow...

OPEN CHALLENGE

4v4 FE Singles (At least two Pokemon must have 30 or less moves)
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Switch = OK
Abilities = All
Items = On
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects, Entry Hazards, & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Summary: A new arena every round.

Who is up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)