Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPEN CHALLENGE!
1v1 singles match (unevolved pokes)
DQ time= 24 hours
rules: no recovery/chills
Indigo Plateau: all moves/weather allowed

Stealing the format from AlphaJolt^^

OPEN CHALLENGE!
1v1 singles match (unevolved pokes)
DQ time= 24 hours
rules: no recovery/chills
Indigo Plateau: all moves/weather allowed

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Lady Salamence because I can.

3v3 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Also:
- If she VMs me at all during the battle before I have exceeded the DQ time, she loses immediately. :D
- Send only three mons in to the ref, in the order that you would like them to be sent out. This cannot be changed during the battle. EG: My first mon is Zekrom, yours is Reshiram - they battle. My second mon is Latios, yours is Latias - they battle. Latias cannot be used to battle Zekrom etc.

Arena:
Droplet Pond said:
Above a quaint little village is a hill, and on top of that hill lies Droplet Pond. Formed by decades of rain pounding against it, the completely flat stone surface has eroded quite significantly in the middle to create a pond in which water-type Pokémon can swim easily - it probably isn't enough for a strong Surf though. The stone is impossible to dig through, and grass licks the edges of the arena.
Droplet Pond makes a return!

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
Meh. Open battle req!

2v2 Doubles
No evolved folks, please.
DQ: 1 Day
Arena: Aperture Science Laboratories

Yup, we're going to Think With Portals in this battle.

GLaDOS has decided to let two trainers inside the Testing Facility in order to test the effects of Pokemon on various Aperture Science products.
The room is 50*50*50.
There are two intersecting lines if Propulsion Gel lining the center the the room, with Repulsion Gel at each end.
Aerial Faith Plates are scattered throughout the room, except they have been cunningly redesigned to mimic normal panels. If a Pokemon steps on one, they will be suddenly flung through the air.(5% chance of panel being AFP)
Ever since the events of Portal 2, the Facility has been in an...unstable condition. Therefore, GLaDOS wants to prevent too much damage to the structure. If the ref and/or GLaDOS deems that the line has been crossed, (which could happen fairly easily, as the panels that make up the room are fairly fragile) then the offending Pokemon gets a small burst of Deadly Neurotoxin. This works like Badly Poison, except it gets its own counter.
The computer could also set up a few turrets to attack the Pokemon at the end of each round, in random positions. (15% setting up 1 turret, 10% setting up 2 turrets, 5% chance setting up 3 turrets)
Turret

Type: Steel

Ability: None

Stats:

HP: 35
Attack: Rank 3
Defense: Rank 2
Special Attack: Rank 3
Special Defense: Rank 2
Speed: 75

Attacks:
Rapid Fire(Steel, Multi-hit, 3 Base Power per hit, Physical, No Contact; a quick stream of bullets is expounded at foe)
Note: Turrets can only attack when opponent is in front of them. Turrets are also quite light.

Yup. Complicated battlefield, I know. Hope I can find an opponent, let alone someone crazy enough to ref this.

Meh. Open battle req!

2v2 Doubles

GLaDOS has decided to let two trainers inside the Testing Facility in order to test the effects of Pokemon on various Aperture Science products.
The room is 50*50*50.
There are two intersecting lines if Propulsion Gel lining the center the the room, with Repulsion Gel at each end.
Aerial Faith Plates are scattered throughout the room, except they have been cunningly redesigned to mimic normal panels. If a Pokemon steps on one, they will be suddenly flung through the air.(5% chance of panel being AFP)
Ever since the events of Portal 2, the Facility has been in an...unstable condition. Therefore, GLaDOS wants to prevent too much damage to the structure. If the ref and/or GLaDOS deems that the line has been crossed, (which could happen fairly easily, as the panels that make up the room are fairly fragile) then the offending Pokemon gets a small burst of Deadly Neurotoxin. This works like Badly Poison, except it gets its own counter.
The computer could also set up a few turrets to attack the Pokemon at the end of each round, in random positions. (15% setting up 1 turret, 10% setting up 2 turrets, 5% chance setting up 3 turrets)
Turret

Stats:

Attacks:
Rapid Fire(Steel, Multi-hit, 3 Base Power per hit, Physical, No Contact; a quick stream of bullets is expounded at foe)
Note: Turrets can only attack when opponent is in front of them. Turrets are also quite light.

Yup. Complicated battlefield, I know. Hope I can find an opponent, let alone someone crazy enough to ref this.
My battle with Kaxtar is just about to end (i.e. in the next couple hours or so), so I will absolutely take you on for this.

Switch=NO
items=none
abilities=one

edit: removed @below

Since you chose the battlefield, I would like to issue orders second
Rules are pretty clear in this regard. The Match seeker is supposed to choose the arena, and the match challenger is supposed to release his Pokémon second and issue orders first. So, no reason to say "since you chose the battlefield", he had to given his role as a match seeker.

Looking for a battle
1v1 Singles (Short match lol)
No evolved pokes please (For a fair battle)
DQ 1Day

Arena : A random Grassy Plain- Nothing special about the plain, all moves legal, 10% chance that it will start raining (Lasts until the end of the round)

LF Multi Battle. Darkamber is my partner.
4v4
2 day DQ
you can use any Pokemon you want
Arena: Chesapeake Bay. It is a pretty enormous, shallow body of water and a massive watershed. There are thousands of miles of land surrounding them with trees and nutritious soil among it.Every round, there is a 99% chance each Pokemon will die from pollution.

Meh. Open battle req!

2v2 Doubles

The room is 50*50*50.
Turret

Stats:

Attacks:

My battle with Kaxtar is just about to end (i.e. in the next couple hours or so), so I will absolutely take you on for this.

Switch=NO
items=none
abilities=one

edit: removed @below
Battle with Kaxtar finished, we just need a ref

LF Multi Battle. Darkamber is my partner.
4v4
2 day DQ
you can use any Pokemon you want
Arena: Chesapeake Bay. It is a pretty enormous, shallow body of water and a massive watershed. There are thousands of miles of land surrounding them with trees and nutritious soil among it.Every round, there is a 99% chance each Pokemon will die from pollution.
lol

confirming

<3 you for making my kind of arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)