Looking for a 2v2 Singles match 2 rests, 5 recovers 1st stage mons only (pokemon who evolve from a baby pokemon may however be used, with the exception of Snorlax). Pokemon that cannot evolve MAY NOT be used. Arena: Tesla Laboratories Description (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Description (open) Description (close) Tesla Laboratories is one of the foremost electrical research facilities in the known world. As such, almost everything here is electrifyingly cool! A giant tesla coil stands in the middle of the arena, unleashing electricity at the end of every round, with an initial 40% chance of striking any given mon. After the fifth round, this chance increases to 60%. Damage is as follows: Equivalent to Spark (15%) Equivalent to Shock Wave (30%) Equivalent to Discharge (30%) Equivalent to Thunderbolt (15%) Equivalent to Thunder (10%) Furthermore, all electric attacks cost 1 less energy (2 less if the BP is over 10) and have their BP raised by 1. All Steel attacks also cost 1 less energy (regardless of BP) and have BP raised by 1.