Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a Match

1 vs 1
Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Rest/Recover, 3 Chills
Arena: The Galvantula Nest

This arena is composed of a solid web of sticky spider silk, but with a small twist. Any contact with there fibers will cause an electrical shock! The Joltik and Galvantula who live here also love a good Pokemon battle, but they prefer the catch of the day, your Pokemon. The nest is located in the underbelly of Castelia City, so there's no light, and the ground, if it's not covered in spider silk, is hard concrete.

Summary: Walls, ceiling, and part of the floor are covered in electrical spider silk, so if contact is made there's a chance of both entanglement and shock. When vibrations are sent up the threads, there's a 50% chance of a Pokemon coming down and attacking (75% Joltik, 25% Galvantula), and then retreating. No weather, and no digging.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seeking a Match

1 vs 1
Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Rest/Recover, 3 Chills
Arena: The Galvantula Nest

This arena is composed of a solid web of sticky spider silk, but with a small twist. Any contact with there fibers will cause an electrical shock! The Joltik and Galvantula who live here also love a good Pokemon battle, but they prefer the catch of the day, your Pokemon. The nest is located in the underbelly of Castelia City, so there's no light, and the ground, if it's not covered in spider silk, is hard concrete.

Summary: Walls, ceiling, and part of the floor are covered in electrical spider silk, so if contact is made there's a chance of both entanglement and shock. When vibrations are sent up the threads, there's a 50% chance of a Pokemon coming down and attacking (75% Joltik, 25% Galvantula), and then retreating. No weather, and no digging.
I accept your challenge.

One Ability
No Items
Switch = KO

We need a ref.

Ok I'm going to work my Pokemon to the bone and go for my maximum allowed amount of battles.

3v3 Singles
DQ Time : 2 days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
edit: Oh yeah I forgot an Arena didn't I? I knew I'd missed something...

A hazardous junkyard. All manner of trash litters the area providing ample cover but equally as many hazards. A smoky haze smothers the field; while not thick enough to obscure vision it is toxic enough to potentially sicken (posion) those that inhale it.

And after all my battles are complete I can evolve all of my pokes...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
2v2 singles
DQ 4 days
Two uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills
Standard in-door battle with electric lights and ceiling. Ground is red clay similar to clay tennis matches-- easy to run on, but flakes underfoot.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2v2 singles
DQ 4 days
Standard in-door battle with electric lights and ceiling. Ground is red clay similar to clay tennis matches-- easy to run on, but flakes underfoot.
You've got yourself a deal Bug Catcher Chou Toshio.

All Abilities
Switch = KO
Items Disabled

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok I'm going to work my Pokemon to the bone and go for my maximum allowed amount of battles.

3v3 Singles
DQ Time : 2 days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
edit: Oh yeah I forgot an Arena didn't I? I knew I'd missed something...

A hazardous junkyard. All manner of trash litters the area providing ample cover but equally as many hazards. A smoky haze smothers the field; while not thick enough to obscure vision it is toxic enough to potentially sicken (posion) those that inhale it.

And after all my battles are complete I can evolve all of my pokes...
Accept.

Switch = KO
No items
All abilities allowed

Looking for a match.

2v2
2 day DQ
1 Recover/3 Chills

Arena:

The main Pokemon exhibit at the natural science museum. A large room with stuffed Pokemon posed in their natural habitats. Among the dioramas are displays of the trainers' Pokemon in taxidermy form, usually 2 or 3 per set. Other Pokemon on display are stuffed Ferrothorns, ancient giant Sharpedo teeth, and an Aerodactyl hanging from the ceiling.

The wait is over! I will ref Rolf vs. Wikey!! Also:

Looking for a match.

2v2
2 day DQ
1 Recover/3 Chills

Arena:

The main Pokemon exhibit at the natural science museum. A large room with stuffed Pokemon posed in their natural habitats. Among the dioramas are displays of the trainers' Pokemon in taxidermy form, usually 2 or 3 per set. Other Pokemon on display are stuffed Ferrothorns, ancient giant Sharpedo teeth, and an Aerodactyl hanging from the ceiling.
I accept!

Switch = KO
One ability
No items

Originally Posted by Fat Darkamber8828
I challenge you.

2 vs 2
Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Rest/Recover, 5 Chills
Arena: Underground Maze

An enormous underground stone maze, with only minimal light given off by large glowing crystals. A thin veil of mist obscures most of the maze, limiting the sight of combatants. While the battle will begin in a very large, circular room, combatants may move to any of the three paths. Each is dark and pretty narrow, but with high ceilings. The surface is pretty damn far away, so no weather reaches the battlefield. Each usage of Earthquake damages the maze, so be careful.

Originally Posted by Fat BlocksRcool

One Ability
No Items
Switch - OK

2 Pokemon
Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 Rest/Recover, 2 Chills
Tropical Island: An island in the middle of an ocean, and it is only about 80 feet from end to end. There is a beach on the perimeter of the island, which runs into the ocean. In the center, there are a few palm trees and some large volcanic rocks, but not much else.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, looking for a battle...

2v2 singles
DQ 4 days

Field: A simple pokemon battle arena like the ones seen In the anime, made of clay so diggable and such. No water or special circumstances. This is my first battle so I want to keep it simple.

Well I am looking for a battle:

2v2 single
DQ 2 days

Arena: Field with lake near, a simple field with the grass and dirt(anime style) which has a lake next to it.

Alright, looking for a battle...

2v2 singles
DQ 4 days

Field: A simple pokemon battle arena like the ones seen In the anime, made of clay so diggable and such. No water or special circumstances. This is my first battle so I want to keep it simple.
I'll accept, Random.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
Items Enabled
I will Ref.

Also, Limewire and I are still looking for a Ref for our battle.

3v3
Singles
2 Days
no recovery or chills
arena: Your stereotypical beach. The ocean to one side, sand, and rocks on the other side. The rocks aren't too big, but aren't exactly pebbles. something like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)