Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
accepting random!
no items
all abilities
switch is nonexistent
arena: moving traffic
a busy highway with constant high speed traffic. battling takes place on top of the vehicles. fall off and you could be roadkill

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's time for a...

STREET BRAWL!

Essentially, in a street brawl, each trainer sends out all their Pokemon(outside of those RPing) at once. No exceptions. They are not allowed to keep any Pokemon in "reserve". As such, there is no question of "xvx" and singles doubles/etc.

2 Day DQ
Max 2 Recoveries/10 chills per Pokemon

Arena:

Snowman's Land

Note that I will be away from Monday night(all times in +5.5 GMT) till Saturday morning, so the match will start only then.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I recently came up with a good arena to use, & I want to ref a battle using this arena. The first person picks the format, the DQ Time, & the Chill/Recovery limit per Pokemon, while the second person posts the Switch Method, Abilities & Items.

Anyways, the arena: Landslide Cave (Inspired by the PMD2 Dungeon of the same name)
We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move. The table is in a hide tag...
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror Shot
Gible - 10% - Dragon Rage

Anyone willing to play on this arena? Not the most creative of arenas, but it will suffice.

And again, I want to ref a battle on this arena. I just need two people willing to play on this arena. Anyone?

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3v3
2 day DQ (The 26th-29th will be tough for me to get online, so that may need an extension)
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Valley of Fun

So we're in a nice mountainous region, The arena itself is surrounded by mountains/active volcanoes, but the valley is large enough. In the valley, you'll find a rather large field with a lake in the center. The lake itself is plenty deep for water-types to be comfortable diving. Due to the activity of the volcanoes, the arena is pretty hot despite the location. Also, to make it pretty, there's a large waterfall going into the lake n.n

i probably won't be using anything fully evolved, but be prepared
Ok i'll take you on.

All abilities
Switch = KO
No items

All we need is a ref....

After my first bout at the Colosseum, I issue a new challenge to anybody wishing to take it.
4v4 doubles
Arena: the Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. If the emperor (ref) deems the battle too uneventful, wild pokemon may be released from their cages in order to add some oomph to the fight.
2 rec- 5 chills- Evolved pokemon definitely present.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I recently came up with a good arena to use, & I want to ref a battle using this arena. The first person picks the format, the DQ Time, & the Chill/Recovery limit per Pokemon, while the second person posts the Switch Method, Abilities & Items.

Anyways, the arena: Landslide Cave (Inspired by the PMD2 Dungeon of the same name)
We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move. The table is in a hide tag...
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror Shot
Gible - 10% - Dragon Rage

Anyone willing to play on this arena? Not the most creative of arenas, but it will suffice.

And again, I want to ref a battle on this arena. I just need two people willing to play on this arena. Anyone?
I hate picking arenas ^_^

6v6 Doubles (that's 4 Trainer Counters for each of us)
3 Days DQ
2/5/2 Taunt

After my first bout at the Colosseum, I issue a new challenge to anybody wishing to take it.
4v4 doubles
Arena: the Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. If the emperor (ref) deems the battle too uneventful, wild pokemon may be released from their cages in order to add some oomph to the fight.
2 rec- 5 chills- Evolved pokemon definitely present.
Taking you on.

All abilities
No items
switch = ko

Sending out a challenge.

2v2 Singles.
Arena: The Sky Pillar: The classic sky pillar from Pokemon Emerald with 6 floors (including top floor). The players start out on floor one and can ascend or desend and floor but it takes up an action. On floors 1, 3, 5 there is a 30% chance that either a Golbat, Sableye, Claydol, Banette or Altaria attacks with a random move in their movepool. On floors 2 and 4 there are spaces in the floor where you will fall down to the previous floor and take 5 damage. On the top floor there is Rayquaza sleeping, you can go up there but if you wake him up he will use a Hyper Beam on you if your SpD is lower than your Def or Giga Impact if you Def is lower than your Def.

1 Rec, 5 Chills

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sending out a challenge.

2v2 Singles.
Arena: The Sky Pillar: The classic sky pillar from Pokemon Emerald with 6 floors (including top floor). The players start out on floor one and can ascend or desend and floor but it takes up an action. On floors 1, 3, 5 there is a 30% chance that either a Golbat, Sableye, Claydol, Banette or Altaria attacks with a random move in their movepool. On floors 2 and 4 there are spaces in the floor where you will fall down to the previous floor and take 5 damage. On the top floor there is Rayquaza sleeping, you can go up there but if you wake him up he will use a Hyper Beam on you if your SpD is lower than your Def or Giga Impact if you Def is lower than your Def.

1 Rec, 5 Chills
I got dis.
Switch=KO
One Ability
No items

Weird, I was thinking of using Sky Pillar as an arena.

Damn. I'd have loved to fight on the Sky Pillar.

Right, my Kecleon wants some actionz. Any takers?!

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
Arena: (youpick, can't decide)
Resrictions: Single-stage (non-evolving) Pokemon only

I also have an idea for a Fire Emblem-style mass RP, similar to Fire Blast's Fog of War that has some interesting potential I think... I'll get it up later this week after I iron out the details and stuff, I've got a paper to write, so.... no time for it now, ehe....

2v2 Doubles
DQ time: 3 days after most recent action
Restrictions: No Pokemon may, at any time, have a Base Stat Total 271 or greater. Use this and this to determine that.

ARENA: Guano Junction

....A cave below the Nearby Plains that is infested with bats. There are loose rock faces on 3 sides of the 15-by-15-by-15-foot chamber. The fourth side is a passage leading to the vertical entrance chamber. The floor is littered with bat droppings, leaving a remote (5% per action) chance that a Pokemon will become slightly poisoned (1 HP per action).
....Nothing in the cave prevents the use of any moves; however, all weather moves except Sandstorm have no effect except in the entrance chamber.

....Behind each team is a Pine Bat. Each Pine Bat has 8HP, * in both defenses, and no attacks. When a Pine Bat is knocked out, it drops an Air Freshener to whomever knocked it out. The Fresheners are held items prevent damage from poison inflicted by the guano. If a Pokemon holding a Freshener is hit by a physical attack, there's a 50% chance that the attacker will steal the Freshener.
....Every 3rd round, a Screambat will enter the battle if there isn't one in battle already. Each Screambat has 15HP, 50 Speed, and * in all other stats. The only attack it knows is Uproar, which it uses on every action. When the Screambat is knocked out, it will shatter the stone wall on one side of the room. This opens up a dimly-lit, 10x10x10ft cave and allows the use of Rock Throw by any Pokemon on that side of the room.

CHALLENGING FIRE BLAST

3v3 singles
DQ: 3 Battlers / 7 Ref
Stuff: 2 Recover / 5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Stone Henge

The iconic stone formation in England, basically. The weather is usual England weather, cold and will probably start raining (40% chance to start at the beginning of each round, 40% chance to end at the end of each round assuming its up). If a pillar falls on you, you take eight (8) damage (per pillar obv). There is also a 5% chance each round for an alien (Elygem) to beam down and use Psychic on both combatants.

Challenging smash to a 6v6 "mini-street" brawl, using street brawl rules.
DQ: 1 day for battler, 3 for refs
NO Recoveries/Chills
Arena: Tropical Island- Sandy beach, ocean, palm trees, any weather

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING FIRE BLAST

3v3 singles
DQ: 3 Battlers / 7 Ref
Stuff: 2 Recover / 5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Stone Henge

The iconic stone formation in England, basically. The weather is usual England weather, cold and will probably start raining (40% chance to start at the beginning of each round, 40% chance to end at the end of each round assuming its up). If a pillar falls on you, you take eight (8) damage (per pillar obv). There is also a 5% chance each round for an alien (Elygem) to beam down and use Psychic on both combatants.
ACCEPTING HD

All Abilities

:O a Switch = OK battle
:O an Items = On battle

Now we need a ref
Send me your squad of three you two, I'll ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)