Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a battle!
1 Vs. 1
DQ: 2 days
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena:

A colosseum floating on the water. Float's pass by, which the Pokemon can ride on. Water types can swim in the water.
Let's do this!

I'll take your battle, Blue.

No items.
Switch = KO
All Abilities

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Reffing BT's.

EDIT: Didn't see you there, Westwind. Both of you PM me three Pokemon and we can get started.

Open Challenge!
Format: Doubles
Size: 4v4
DQ: 3 days
Rules: smashlloyd20 cannot accept this battle!
Arena: Rock Pillars

Like the image, but with hundreds of them. Grassy mossy stuff grows on each of them, making them easy to grip for your Pokemon. You can target the columns to destroy them if you want, but it takes an action and the pillars have 10 HP. They can only be targeted for destruction by ranged attacks, unless you want to KO yourself. The weather is a combination of both hail and fog, doing damage per turn and reducing accuracy of all attacks by 30%. All attempts to change the weather fail. You can only fall from a pillar if the pillar you are standing on is destroyed and you make no action (or fail at the action) to save or if you jump off and KO yourself for some reason.

Arena Effects:

• All attempts to change the weather fail.
  • Foggy Weather: All attacks have 25% reduced accuracy. Doesn't affect attacks that never miss, Pokemon with Keen Eye, or moves used after Odor Sleuth / etc. Speed nature accuracy boosts are flat boosts that happen before this drop. Accuracy boosts from moves apply multiplicatively after this drop.
  • Hail Weather: Hail is in effect for the duration of the battle, battering all Pokemon.
  • Rock Pillars: Pillars have 10HP, and the accuracy of attacks used against them are affected by accuracy drops (including from fog). If you KO a pillar, it is destroyed. If the pillar you are standing on is destroyed and you don't make a specific action to move to another one, you are automatically KO'd. Flying-type Pokemon have no fear of falling, obviously, but Levitating Pokemon still do. Move substitutions to jump/climb to another pillar are accepted, but the 1 substitution per Pokemon per round limit is always in place.
  • Jumping to a new Pillar: "Leap To Nearby Pillar" Command succeeds based on the Speed of the Pokemon. MIN(100,SPEED)% chance of success. If you fail, you fall and KO your own Pokemon.
  • Climbing to a new Pillar: "Climb to Nearby Pillar" Command succeeds only if your Pokemon is "snake-like" and has a height >20'. (Gyarados / Steelix / Milotic / etc.). If you attempt this and fail, you fall and KO your own Pokemon.
Requests:

Please be active, and please be a ref that actually follows the specific rules I've put in place under Arena Effects! I'm going camping tonight, so I won't be around tonight, but after that I'll be very active.

Open Challenge!
Format: Doubles
Size: 4v4
DQ: 3 days
Rules: smashlloyd20 cannot accept this battle!
Arena: Rock Pillars

Like the image, but with hundreds of them. Grassy mossy stuff grows on each of them, making them easy to grip for your Pokemon. You can target the columns to destroy them if you want, but it takes an action and the pillars have 10 HP. They can only be targeted for destruction by ranged attacks, unless you want to KO yourself. The weather is a combination of both hail and fog, doing damage per turn and reducing accuracy of all attacks by 30%. All attempts to change the weather fail. You can only fall from a pillar if the pillar you are standing on is destroyed and you make no action (or fail at the action) to save or if you jump off and KO yourself for some reason.

Arena Effects:

• All attempts to change the weather fail.
  • Foggy Weather: All attacks have 25% reduced accuracy. Doesn't affect attacks that never miss, Pokemon with Keen Eye, or moves used after Odor Sleuth / etc. Speed nature accuracy boosts are flat boosts that happen before this drop. Accuracy boosts from moves apply multiplicatively after this drop.
  • Hail Weather: Hail is in effect for the duration of the battle, battering all Pokemon.
  • Rock Pillars: Pillars have 10HP, and the accuracy of attacks used against them are affected by accuracy drops (including from fog). If you KO a pillar, it is destroyed. If the pillar you are standing on is destroyed and you don't make a specific action to move to another one, you are automatically KO'd. Flying-type Pokemon have no fear of falling, obviously, but Levitating Pokemon still do. Move substitutions to jump/climb to another pillar are accepted, but the 1 substitution per Pokemon per round limit is always in place.
  • Jumping to a new Pillar: "Leap To Nearby Pillar" Command succeeds based on the Speed of the Pokemon. MIN(100,SPEED)% chance of success. If you fail, you fall and KO your own Pokemon.
  • Climbing to a new Pillar: "Climb to Nearby Pillar" Command succeeds only if your Pokemon is "snake-like" and has a height >20'. (Gyarados / Steelix / Milotic / etc.). If you attempt this and fail, you fall and KO your own Pokemon.
Requests:

Please be active, and please be a ref that actually follows the specific rules I've put in place under Arena Effects! I'm going camping tonight, so I won't be around tonight, but after that I'll be very active.
Accepted.

Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Open Challenge!
3 on 3
Singles
DQ: 48 hours
Arena: Saffari Zone in Kanto
Saffari Zone is the home of many rare pokemon that cannot be found anywhere else in Kanto. It is made up of tall grass, short grass, small ponds, and small rock formations. As it is the home to many pokemon, they do not like being disturbed. If an attack misses it's intended target, a wild Pokemon will attack the user of that move dealing 10 damage. If a Pokemon decides to hide in tall grass, water, or in the rocks, they get 10% extra evasion, but there is a 10% chance that they will be attacked by a wild Pokemon, which is also 10 damage.

Special Requests: I would like an active opponent and also an active referee please. I will be on a lot in the next few days. Also, this is pre-evos only. I'm not using my Dragonair.

Looking for a 2v2 doubles to round out my battle slots, now with 100% less RP intereference!

2v2 Doubles
3 day DQ
Opponent can choose the arena, in exchange I send out mons second
Note that you have to send 3 mons to the ref (unless the ref disagrees *shrug*)
I won't be using anything fully evolved, but I'm not ruling out middle stages, you have been warned!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ Time
0 recoveries/0 chills
Arena: A children park outside. Some big trees and rocks spread at random locations. There's a playground with swings and all that kiddy stuff... but that's just there for no reason.

RULES: Play nicely! Respect each other!

Summary: What is not nice in THIS park: hitting each other for super effective damage, using Surf/Earthquake and moves related to that (Magnitude/Muddy Water/Bulldoze), and running away (as in quitting the match!). That's not nice. Also, it's not nice to use evolved or single-staged Pokemon (aka use pre-evos).

You also gotta say "gg" if you lose or win.
I'll take your 1v1 with Staba my new(ish) Rhyhorn Flora.

You want to set the arena?

EDIT: Ok area is set XD

Just need a ref now
Still looking for one!

Ah, thanks! =D

Looking for a 2v2 doubles to round out my battle slots, now with 100% less RP intereference!

2v2 Doubles
3 day DQ
Opponent can choose the arena, in exchange I send out mons second
Note that you have to send 3 mons to the ref (unless the ref disagrees *shrug*)
I won't be using anything fully evolved, but I'm not ruling out middle stages, you have been warned!
accepting flame's
switch = ko
all abilities
no items
I'll ref it. PM teams.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DW wants to wait a few days before we battle. UM NO

Open Challenge!
4v4 Doubles
36 Hour DQ (3 day for ref)
Arena: Challenger's Choice, but it must include the Rotom appliances in an easy to obtain manner.

Open Challenge!
3 on 3
Singles
DQ: 48 hours
Arena: Saffari Zone in Kanto
Saffari Zone is the home of many rare pokemon that cannot be found anywhere else in Kanto. It is made up of tall grass, short grass, small ponds, and small rock formations. As it is the home to many pokemon, they do not like being disturbed. If an attack misses it's intended target, a wild Pokemon will attack the user of that move dealing 10 damage. If a Pokemon decides to hide in tall grass, water, or in the rocks, they get 10% extra evasion, but there is a 10% chance that they will be attacked by a wild Pokemon, which is also 10 damage.

Special Requests: I would like an active opponent and also an active referee
please. I will be on a lot in the next few days. Also, this is pre-evos only. I'm
not using my Dragonair.
I accept
Switch=ok (lol)
Items=no
Abilities=one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)