Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
I'm going to ask for two (thats right two!) battles to test out mons:

1v1 Singles
1 day dq, 3 day ref dq
no recovers or chills
arena: grassy field.
Again, I'm feeling ballsy. I have two brand spankin' new squad members, so it all works out.

Switch KO
One Ability
Items Disabled

Ref is all we need.

1v1 Singles
1 day dq, 3 day ref dq
no recovers or chills
Again, I'm feeling ballsy. I have two brand spankin' new squad members, so it all works out.

Switch KO
One Ability
Items Disabled

Ref is all we need.
I'll ref. I assume you're taking both matches, shadowbone66? PM me teams both of you

Alright, well I'll still ref your match. PM me your team, I'll get the thread up, probably later tonight

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

1v1 Singles
1 day dq, 3 day ref dq
no recovers or chills
Instead, I will be taking the second match of Rolf's. I will PM you my team, rickheg.

Open Challenge:

3 Vs 3 Singles:

Arena: Pokemon Centre

Yes, a battle in a pokemon centre. You read right. The area is quite large 20mx10m. You can use Recover and rest up to 5 Times! You Can chill as much as you like too! And also, there is a chansey here to interfere!:

Chansey (F)

Nature: Impish (-1 Rank Sp. Attack, +1 Rank Defence)

HP: 140
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50

Once at the beginning of the turn, the Chansey may attack with the following attacks (%chance of using attack):

Heal Pulse (20%)
Egg Bomb (30%)
Bestow (8%) (Oran Berry)
Bestow (5%) (Lum Berry)
Bestow (2%) (Sitrus Berry)
Helping Hand (5%)
Softboiled (Target: Chansey, 30%)
(If no Taget is specified, can target either competitor's pokemon, 50%)

The Chansey will get Bored if you take 3 days to move, and will promptly sit on you, removing any chance of your participation in the rest of the battle.
You may not use Earthquake, Magnitude or similar in fear of damaging the equipment. Also, as there is no source of water available, no Surf or Muddy Water etc.

Challenging Levren to a battle!

2v2 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills

Arena: A large field in the Hoenn region with 2 foot high grass. The weather is currently calm, but is prone to changing to hot, wet, cold, and windy conditions. Pokemon such as Zigzagoon, Tailow, and Wurmple live in this field and coming across one may result in your pokemon being attacked. There are also a few rocks scattered about for cover or as platforms to get a good look at the area.

Effects:
Pokemon 2" or smaller are harder to spot but have limited vision due to tall grass.
Every two turns the weather will randomly change.
Hot: Sunny Day status, grass becomes dry and easily flamable
Wet: Rain Dance status, grass becomes impossible to burn and harder to traverse.
Cold: Hail status, grass provides some cover from hail and rocks become icy and impossible to stand on.
Windy: flying pokemon use up one energy per action while flying, pokemon under 10 lbs can be swept away by winds if standing on rocks.
10% chance every action of finding a wild pokemon. Zigzagoon uses tackle, Tailow uses peck, and Wurmple uses poison sting.

Open Challenge!
3 vs 3 singles
3 day DQ
No recoveries, 5 chills per pokemon

Arena: On the shore of a lake. The lake provides plenty of accessible water for any water attacks, while the land is soft enough to dig under. The land also has grass growing and there are a few trees and large rocks here and there. The Pokemon in this area are timid, so they will not be interfering with the battle.

I ask that we use non-evolved pokemon for this fight, because I would like to try out my less-experienced members. Thanks!

Open Challenge!
3 vs 3 singles
3 day DQ

Arena: On the shore of a lake. The lake provides plenty of accessible water for any water attacks, while the land is soft enough to dig under. The land also has grass growing and there are a few trees and large rocks here and there. The Pokemon in this area are timid, so they will not be interfering with the battle.

I ask that we use non-evolved pokemon for this fight, because I would like to try out my less-experienced members. Thanks!
I accept. Switch=KO, All Abilities, no items

Go go gadget open challenge!

1v1 singles (derp)
No recovers or chills
3 day battlers/1 week ref DQ
You pick the arena

I'll be using an evolved Pokemon, so be warned.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
^I'll take up reffing duties for the above, so once a challenger is found, Galladiator & his challenger should PM me the 1 Pokemon they wish to use only. Don't make the arena too complex though....^

Challenging Levren to a battle!

2v2 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills

Arena: A large field in the Hoenn region with 2 foot high grass. The weather is currently calm, but is prone to changing to hot, wet, cold, and windy conditions. Pokemon such as Zigzagoon, Tailow, and Wurmple live in this field and coming across one may result in your pokemon being attacked. There are also a few rocks scattered about for cover or as platforms to get a good look at the area.

Effects:
Pokemon 2" or smaller are harder to spot but have limited vision due to tall grass.
Every two turns the weather will randomly change.
Hot: Sunny Day status, grass becomes dry and easily flamable
Wet: Rain Dance status, grass becomes impossible to burn and harder to traverse.
Cold: Hail status, grass provides some cover from hail and rocks become icy and impossible to stand on.
Windy: flying pokemon use up one energy per action while flying, pokemon under 10 lbs can be swept away by winds if standing on rocks.
10% chance every action of finding a wild pokemon. Zigzagoon uses tackle, Tailow uses peck, and Wurmple uses poison sting.
I accept your challenge shyguy1221, but don't expect me and my team to go down easy since this is our first and we're friends, I'm bringing it all

Go go gadget open challenge!

1v1 singles (derp)
No recovers or chills
3 day battlers/1 week ref DQ
You pick the arena

I'll be using an evolved Pokemon, so be warned.
I'll take this up!
All abilities, no items.

A nice simple arena as requested..

Sports Oval

A nice green open field. Weather, flying, digging and earthquaking are all possible. The sprinklers are off but there is a switch to activate them should a poke require a water source for a move.

Alright... first battle

Beginner Battle

2 vs 2 singles
3 day DQ
Switch = KO
no recoveries but there are 5 chills

Arena: Art Gallery

This 2 story gallery currently has a show going on for the famous artist Damien First and his beloved assistant Smeargle. Because of his popularity there are many people at the art exhibit and many very valuable works of art. Should a pokemon miss it has a 25% chance of hitting an art piece or visitor prompting a Smeargle to attack with any attack in the game. Should by some odd chance you combine attacks it has a 15% chance of it makings a work of art that people are awed at and a Smeargle will come and aid you in battle for the turn being. There is a surrounding 10m garden on each side of the gallery and it is the only place used for dig. There is a large piece of artwork on the first floor that has water in it and is the only place that surf can be used however it will be at the cost of 25% of it's full power because there isn't enough water for a full power surf

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^ deck's idea, i implemented it - i feel inclined to ref it so that i can watch over it!

when the challenger posts, pm me your teams!

(remember, your pokemon can't have any tokens applied to it)

okay, well, it's only the move counters that make any difference in the battle, and checking acklow's mons, Swinub is perfectly fine since it doesn't have any MCs used. Growlie had 1 used for Flare Blitz it seems... and Cacnea has used some for Sucker Punch and Drain Punch.

checking the matchups, mudkip and joltik is a decent matchup against swinub and growlie + flare blitz... i think.

3 vs 3
3 day DQ

Need to test some mechanics changes.

@ below: nyuffmarfle.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Beginner Battle Quote
I've got plenty of unevolved Pokemon to fight with, and I don't mind being your opponent. I'll take your challenge.

And for supplemental rules, All Abilities and Items Disabled. Let's ROLL!!!

EDIT: OH WHOOPS...Didn't notice that Flora said that they had to have NO Tokens...(bah humbug, the Pokes I was going to use weren't even upgraded at all...oh well).

DOUBLE EDIT: Alright, I got the go ahead. You know what mons I'm using: Swinub and Growlithe. So let's get this battle underway!!

Sorry DA, I guess that you'll have to find a new foe ;)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
3 vs 3
3 day DQ

Need to test some mechanics changes.

@ below: nyuffmarfle.
I will be the testing subject!

Switch=KO, 1 ability, no items.

Why must I suffer from last-post-page-itis :'(

3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days
2 recovers/5 chills
I will allow my opponent to choose the arena in exchange for ordering second.
Basic/Stage 1 mons preferred but not essential.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why must I suffer from last-post-page-itis :'(

3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days
2 recovers/5 chills
I will allow my opponent to choose the arena in exchange for ordering second.
Basic/Stage 1 mons preferred but not essential.
Je l'ai.
No items
Switch = KO
One Ability
Arena: The department store from my battle with Temperantia. No changes at all.

beginner battle please!

2v2 doubles
dq: 3 days
2 recovers / 5 chills
arena: the melbourne cricket ground.

basically a grass oval with a strip of harder grass in the middle. if you use dig or earthquake the curator will get very mad and since he's a conkeldurr that will either close combat or stone edge on a pokemon that uses earthquake/dig (only uses stone edge if immune) off his mighty ****** attack stat it's not wise to mess with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)