Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open challenge!

3v3 doubles
DQ time: 3 days
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: Tournament Arena
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide

Trying to unlock DW abilities, as such will almost certainly be using evolved Pokemon. Be warned.

Open Challenge:
4Vs4 Doubles
All pokemon must be able to evolve still. (cannot evolve in battle)
3 Day DQ
You choose arena (keep it simple), I send out second.

LOOKING FOR A SUBREF.

3v3 Doubles
2 Recovers, 2 Rests, 5 Chills per Pokemon
DQ: 3 days for players, 5 for refs.

All Pokemon used must be able to evolve. (Klang? Yes. Klinklang? No.)
Pokemon cannot evolve into their final stages during battle. (Klink can evolve, but Klang cannot.)

Switch = KO
No items
One ability

Arena: An old Minefield. At first glance, it's a grassy field with several ponds, but the ponds are really craters from explosions! Every round, there is a 5% chance your Pokemon will step onto a mine and detonate it, dealing 20 damage to it and 10 to the opposing Pokemon if they have been using melee attacks on each other.

Open Challenge:
4Vs4 Doubles
All pokemon must be able to evolve still. (cannot evolve in battle)
3 Day DQ
You choose arena (keep it simple), I send out second.

I'll accept this.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
No Items

And since you've asked for an arena, how about shamelessly reusing someone else's?

The Coliseum. Yes, the one in Rome. If the match gets too boring, the Emperor (ref) can release pokemon into the Coliseum to mix things up. Sound good?

seeking 1v1
2 day DQ
you can choose the arena if I send out second
done

All Abilities
No Items

The Lake of Rage, in Johto. There are no real restrictions on moves, but there will be rain on every day except Wednesdays (determined by what day the ref refs) unless the players choose something different, and there are Gyarados in the lake. If the players disturb the Red Gyarados in the middle he will use Dragon Rage against everyone. It is also surrounded by trees, which Pokemon can hide in or use for whatever they want. You could even set them on fire.
Why you'd want to attack first I have no idea, but...nobody's complaining!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
First timer looking for a beginner battle
2v2 Singles
4 days DQ. I probably won't take this long, but with exams coming up, I just want to be safe.
2 Rest/Recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena: Dusty open field with a small, deep circular pond in the middle

2v2 Singles
4 days DQ. I probably won't take this long, but with exams coming up, I just want to be safe.
I'll drop my challenge and accept this one.

No Items
One Ability
Switch=KO

And I'll use basic stages to help you out.

Open Challenge
2v2 singles
3 day DQ
3 recovers 5 chills

Areana Ice floes Feild: An arena, in the far north fighting on the ice floes. Its full of water, and heavy pokemon are at a disadvantage as the ice will drop them into the ocean, with all the water, Should a sunny day occur the ice will start melting and make it harder for non-amphibious pokes to maneuver. Hail will create a solid but thin sheet of ice that can be broken through. Dig and earthquake are impossible as is sandstorm due to the lack of sand and dirt.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
Open Challenge
2v2 singles
3 day DQ
3 recovers 5 chills

Areana Ice floes Feild: An arena, in the far north fighting on the ice floes. Its full of water, and heavy pokemon are at a disadvantage as the ice will drop them into the ocean, with all the water, Should a sunny day occur the ice will start melting and make it harder for non-amphibious pokes to maneuver. Hail will create a solid but thin sheet of ice that can be broken through. Dig and earthquake are impossible as is sandstorm due to the lack of sand and dirt.
You're on, Pika. We just need a ref...

beginner battle (my first match haha)
2 vs 2 singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers/ 5 chills

Arena:
Nature Valley: A fairly large valley nestled west of Mistralton City, this secluded area has been unperturbed by human activity for hundreds of years. The valley has slopes at an incline of 70 degrees all around, with a thick moss coating it, giving pokemon who are climbing down the treacherous slope some traction. Other than the slopes and an open field in the southern section, the whole valley (and around the valley) is full of many big, stable trees (Oaks, Maples, etc.) that will allow any agile pokemon to have the upper hand in a battle staged here. The sun is shining brightly but there are many clouds in the sky, blocking the sun every so often. Because the valley is covered in vegetation little dirt or sand is exposed, making sandstorms unable to happen, although heavy rain and hailstorms can be summoned. The ground is soft enough so that pokemon can dig, and in the northern section of the valley there is a small pond (five feet deep, twenty-five feet wide, twenty feet long). Summary: no sandstorm, rain hail and sunny day can be summoned, digging is allowed, huge area with cramped quarters (besides the field in the south), huge trees able to hold large weights, water accessible.​

I would like to seek a beginner match. 2v2, singles. the DQ time should be one day. Standard recovery restrictions (Two uses of Recover/Rest type moves and 5 chills).

Arena:

A grassland in the middle of the night. There's a small, refreshing summer breeze. Clouds cover the sky, but use of Sunny Day will reveal a full moon and stars, though it will have no other effect. There are a few scattered rocks, some only pebbles, some big enough for a small Pokemon to hide behind, all of them breakable. Since it's night, the air is naturally cool. No sandstorm, no hail, due to the grassy setting. There's a small body of water in the general area that can be used for swimming and stuff, but if someone uses it to use surf twice, it's gone.
Summary:
No hail, no sand, sunny day only provides extra vision which is usually bleak, (-1 accuracy for Pokemon that cannot see well in the dark) water is available but you only get two surfs out of it, there are some rocks, otherwise, straightforward arena

2v2 Singles
I'll drop my challenge and accept this one.

No Items
One Ability
Switch=KO

And I'll use basic stages to help you out.
I'll take this, PM me your teams. Even though it's 2v2 singles, make sure you each send me 3 Pokemon (unless you only have 2 that can compete, then obviously you have no choice but to send 2 lol)

I would like to seek a beginner match. 2v2, singles. the DQ time should be one day. Standard recovery restrictions (Two uses of Recover/Rest type moves and 5 chills).
I'll go up against Spenstar

All abilities, no items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)