Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some a good match instead of all of this pre-tourney crap.

4v4 Doubles
1 Day Battler DQ, 2 Day Ref DQ (It's alright if the ref needs to go over the DQ once or twice)
2 Recoveries/2 Chills
Arena: Mountain top covered in snow and studded with loose boulders. It's hailing due to the cold temperatures up on the mountain, and wild Ice Type pokemon are known to come out and say hi. At the end of each round, each pokemon will be attack by an Ice Beam from a random wild fully evolved Ice Type Pokemon. And because it is so cold out here, the Ice Beams WILL freeze at least one body part.

Open challenge alert!

1v1 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recovers 5 Chills

(Google didn't come up with a good picture so if you're playing/reffing, it may be a good idea to have played the game.)

It's pretty much the arena in offline multiplayer arena. The ground is sand, so it's easy to dig into it, but Surf cannot be used. The best part about this arena is the monsters, each of which have a 25% chance to appear, but not on consecutive rounds, plus only one monster can come out per round. The monsters come in before the mons attack and cannot be attacked in return.

EDIT: it occurs to me that i should elaborate a bit more on the encounter rate of these guys. A monster has a 25% chance of appearing on each round. If a monster appears, it's a 25% chance for each of the monsters to appear (so if calculating which one would come, make it 1 to 4, 1 would be Great Jaggi, 2 would be Qurupeco, 3 would be barroth, and 4 would be Rathian.)

Great Jaggi: 3 attack, uses Headbutt, no STAB.
Qurupeco: 2 attack, uses Bug Bite with STAB.
Barroth: 4 attack, uses Skull Bash, but still goes before all other actions. No STAB.
Rathian: 5 Special Attack, uses Dragonbreath with STAB.
I take it >.< This should be fun :)
Switch = none
1 Ability
No items

Is this OK with you?
Still need a ref for this battle, please don't make me beg!

I'm looking for some a good match instead of all of this pre-tourney crap.

4v4 Doubles
1 Day Battler DQ, 2 Day Ref DQ (It's alright if the ref needs to go over the DQ once or twice)
2 Recoveries/2 Chills
Arena: Mountain top covered in snow and studded with loose boulders. It's hailing due to the cold temperatures up on the mountain, and wild Ice Type pokemon are known to come out and say hi. At the end of each round, each pokemon will be attack by an Ice Beam from a random wild fully evolved Ice Type Pokemon. And because it is so cold out here, the Ice Beams WILL freeze at least one body part.
*checks total pending matches*

I have room. I'm looking for a non-tourneycram match too.

Yeah, I'll accept. Time for a rematch.

All abilities
Switch=OK
No Items

Anyone up for a quick battle? Just want it short and sweet
Open Challenge
1v1 Singles, Only send 1 pokemon to the ref so it's more fair
DQ: 1 Day
No recovers nor chills

Arena: Standard Tournament location, not really feeling very creative right now

Challenging auramaster!

3 vs 3 singles
2 day DQ
2 recover, 5 chills
Arena: Sunset park (This park is known for it's amazing views at sunset, along with a small pond off towards the side for water pokemon. The sun sets just beyond the mountains in the distance in this fair land as pokemon fight just a few minutes before sundown. Otherwise, it's a flat, grassy field with a few oak trees for shading purposes.)

Good enough?

I'd like a decent battle, using Pokemon of different evolution stages.

4v4 Singles
5 day DQ
3 Recovers, 7 Chills
Arena: Tournament Arena (mainly because I'm lazy)

CHALLENGING THAT BANRYU KID TO A 1V1
Charmeleon vs. Machoke throw down!
I saw that Charmeleon run circles around a Ryhdon and i was impressed. My Machoke must prove himself against this special Charmeleon of yours.
So how about a real challenge?
Against a real pokemon?
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/2 Chills

Arena:
The original Pokemon Stadium Multiplayer Arena. I cant find any pictures of it but its a round plain dirt field about 100 feet in diameter with a large pokeball in the center like a typical field. It is encircled by a waist high wooden fence. I think there is a small rock hill outside of the fence on one side.

Nvm. Issuing my own challenge shortly (I'm not sure sending a Sealeo and a Cranidos against a basic player is entirely fair play.)

Open Challenge

5v5 Triples
3 days DQ, 5 days ref DQ [no intent to finish this before the tourney]
Total rarity (with +2 added to each evolution, hence Vespiquen counts as 3 rarity while Zweilous counts as 4 rarity and Hydreigon at 6 rarity) must not exceed 20 at any point in the match [hence if mid-battle evolution would bring the cost over 20, you can't evolve mid-battle].
Arena: Ice Canyon

A hollow, symmetric depression in a glacier, 25 feet wide at the bottom, 35 at the top, and 50 feet high. It extends too far away to exit. There's a water source in the form of an icy stream trickling through, but Dig is considered an Ice-type move; the glacier is too deep to hit soil. Stones have been brought in from god-knows-where, and they can be used for attacks like Rock Slide. Earthquake will still inflict seismic damage. The walls are surprisingly stable; no avalanches can be triggered here. Ice-type moves cost less to execute here.
Tortferngatr I'll take you on, sounds like fun.
We need a ref for this-it's been ready for a ref since page 75.

CHALLENGING THAT BANRYU KID TO A 1V1
Charmeleon vs. Machoke throw down!
I saw that Charmeleon run circles around a Ryhdon and i was impressed. My Machoke must prove himself against this special Charmeleon of yours.
So how about a real challenge?
Against a real pokemon?
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/2 Chills

Arena:
The original Pokemon Stadium Multiplayer Arena. I cant find any pictures of it but its a round plain dirt field about 100 feet in diameter with a large pokeball in the center like a typical field. It is encircled by a waist high wooden fence. I think there is a small rock hill outside of the fence on one side.
Hey man, don't diss Unicron. He put up a good fight.

Anyway yeah, I accept.
No items and 1 Ability per side.

If you want, we can use the complicated version of that arena, which I made up. :P

Hey man, don't diss Unicron. He put up a good fight.

Anyway yeah, I accept.
No items and 1 Ability per side.

If you want, we can use the complicated version of that arena, which I made up. :P
Although i really do like your creation.
and i have planned on using it before this challenge.
you would have a clear advantage on the Fire stage
while i get no such advantage from other stages except getting to use rock slide. so we will stick to the generic level.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nvm. Issuing my own challenge shortly (I'm not sure sending a Sealeo and a Cranidos against a basic player is entirely fair play.)

Open Challenge

5v5 Triples
3 days DQ, 5 days ref DQ [no intent to finish this before the tourney]
Total rarity (with +2 added to each evolution, hence Vespiquen counts as 3 rarity while Zweilous counts as 4 rarity and Hydreigon at 6 rarity) must not exceed 20 at any point in the match [hence if mid-battle evolution would bring the cost over 20, you can't evolve mid-battle].
Arena: Ice Canyon

A hollow, symmetric depression in a glacier, 25 feet wide at the bottom, 35 at the top, and 50 feet high. It extends too far away to exit. There's a water source in the form of an icy stream trickling through, but Dig is considered an Ice-type move; the glacier is too deep to hit soil. Stones have been brought in from god-knows-where, and they can be used for attacks like Rock Slide. Earthquake will still inflict seismic damage. The walls are surprisingly stable; no avalanches can be triggered here. Ice-type moves cost less to execute here.
Tortferngatr I'll take you on, sounds like fun.
I'll ref it. Switch=KO, Items=Off, Abilities=All.

Although i really do like your creation.
and i have planned on using it before this challenge.
you would have a clear advantage on the Fire stage
while i get no such advantage from other stages except getting to use rock slide. so we will stick to the generic level.
True, I sort of forgot about that.

So can PCF and I get a ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)