Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you OK with stage 2 of 3 mons like Wartortle and Shelgon? If so, then I'll drop my previous challenge and accept yours Cloverleaf.

Switch = OK (make it a little interesting)
One ability
No items

texas and objection, i can ref your match (like i told steampowered and Quantum it will be my first time reffing) but i don't think i will fail horribly.
just tell me if you want me to or not (if you want to wait and find a more experienced ref i completely understand and i won't be offended)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Objection, I`m fine with anything really as its a team of three, I was just looking to avoid something like Garchomp, Charizard and Hydreigon against my team.
@GlacierKinght, I`m fine with you reffing. If you didn`t see my post previously, I am posting from my phone and thus can neither copy, paste nor PM so I`d ask you to see my registration post on the last page of the thread I will be using the following three pokemon:
Gible, Charmander, Monohm

Tortferngatr said:
"9v9" Doubles, technically 3v3 Doubles with three iterations of each Pokemon.
2 days DQ
12 chills per Pokemon, 4 recoveries per Pokemon (and by Pokemon I mean all three copies of that Pokemon.)

Arena: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

A futuristic restaurant with plenty of neo-neon and exotic plastic plants. There's a round dirt arena of about 50 feet diameter to fight in, with several fountains around the arena to call on for a water source. The scents of the cuisines of 42 million cultures permeate the air. All moves permitted.

The twist of this fight is that a past version and a future version of yourself have also joined in the fight.

-Your past self uses the version of each Pokemon you enter when it first got approved, with the present form's nature. Click on "Last edited by <Your username>" if you can't find it.
-Your present self will send out the current version of your Pokemon.
-Your future self will send out a version of your Pokemon that is at maximum evolution, with all moves and Dream World ability unlocked.

Due to a quirk in spacetime, nobody knows who is going to win or lose this match, despite having participated in it already. Time travel is a dick. For the purposes of damage, each Pokemon counts as a separate entity, and any combination of past, present, and future Pokemon can be used at any one time.

Counters for both the referee and the battlers are at the discretion of a head ref.
Because of this, it is recommended Flora or Deck take this one. Other refs can take this, though-Flora/Deck assign counters, however. PM the ref the original copy of each Pokemon from the prize claiming thread (or, if it's a starter, from your profile's starred moves), the current version from your profile, and the future version, based on the current version.

Smeargle can Sketch ANY moves utilized and has access to EVERY move in the future state, but can only take permanent Sketch slots from moves it has traced from past or present pokemon only. Past Smeargle only gets its starting Sketch moves and cannot permanently Sketch moves gained here.

Starting evolution is also banned, as making the rules any longer than they already are would cause brain implosions. Items, if used, would be from the present trainer only.
Awaiting Challenger...
"Time Bumping" once again.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think you should get another arena, Lyris. The complexity of the arena + the length of it will deter most refs from even reffing it.

-.- Well then, Here is the original quote from Tortferngatr, with only arena and restriction tweaks:
Tortferngatr said:
"9v9" Triples, technically 3v3 Triples with three iterations of each Pokemon.
2 days DQ, 4 day for ref
6 chills per Pokemon, 4 recoveries per Pokemon (and by Pokemon I mean all three copies of that Pokemon.)

Arena: Any Sci-fi themed Arena with all moves permitted will be fine.

The twist of this fight is that a past version and a future version of yourself have also joined in the fight.
-Your past self uses the version of each Pokemon you enter when it first got approved, with the present form's nature. Click on "Last edited by <Your username>" if you can't find it.
-Your present self will send out the current version of your Pokemon.
-Your future self will send out a version of your Pokemon that is at maximum evolution, with all moves and Dream World ability unlocked.

For the purposes of damage, each Pokemon counts as a separate entity, and any combination of past, present, and future Pokemon can be used at any one time.

Counters for both the referee and the battlers are at the discretion of a head ref. Because of this, it is recommended Flora or Deck take this one. Other refs can take this, though-Flora/Deck assign counters, however. PM the ref the original copy of each Pokemon from the prize claiming thread (or, if it's a starter, from your profile's starred moves), the current version from your profile, and the future version, based on the current version.

Starting evolution is also banned, as making the rules any longer than they already are would cause brain implosions. Items, if used, would be from the present trainer only.
Hope this would be better, Flora. I only got interested with Tortferngatr's twist. Not some of his other information on the battle. That's why I wanted to seek with that style.

P.S.: This is an Open Challenge.

Glacier Knight & myself challenge you and your friend (or frenemy or random) to a battle.

1+1 Vr 1+1
1day DQ
3 chills 1 Recovery

The mini friendly friend arena: In this arena if you and your teamate dont share a Type* then both teamates lose 1 rank in all stats. The arena itself. Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.
* (doesnt have to be full typing just partial ie Scrafty could team with umbreon or a revankh)

Glacier Knight & myself challenge you and your friend (or frenemy or random) to a battle.

1+1 Vr 1+1
1day DQ
3 chills 1 Recovery

The mini friendly friend arena: In this arena if you and your teamate dont share a Type* then both teamates lose 1 rank in all stats. The arena itself. Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.
* (doesnt have to be full typing just partial ie Scrafty could team with umbreon or a revankh)
Sounds like it could be fun, I'll be the first to join and then someone else can join (I really don't care who) also, is there a restriction on what stage of evolution pokemon we can use?

Abilities: All
Switch: KO
Items: none

Sounds like it could be fun, I'll be the first to join and then someone else can join (I really don't care who) also, is there a restriction on what stage of evolution pokemon we can use?

Abilities: All
Switch: KO
Items: none
Just no fully evolved please, Fine w/ first stage. (charmeleon, Roseila, Electabuzz)

Now what lovely person would like to ref us?

if you don't know by now, I love multi battles
3+3 vs 3+3 multi
DQ 2 days, 3 for ref
5 chills, 2 recovers
arena:
Citadark Isle. A huge, hidden volcanic island close to the Gateon Port. Cipher Grand master Grevil awaits at the top....All moves can be used.

Open challenge

1v1 singles
dq 1 day battler, 2 day ref
No recov 3 chill
Arena is a perfectly normal field

Using basic pokemon please

Open Challenge
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: Mustafar
The battlers are on an exterior landing platform of a refinery on the lava planet of Mustafar. There are energy shields in addition to the railings that prevent the combatants from falling over the sides into the lava, but the heat sill makes it through. Fire-type attacks get +2BAP, Water-type attacks get -2BAP, and pokemon that aren't part Fire, Rock, Steel, Ground, or Water take 1 damage per action due to the heat.

The platform is metal, so moves like Dig and Earthquake don't work, and there are no natural water sources. Weather moves can occur, and except for the attack boost/drops from Sunny Day the effects stack with the arena (so they'd take damage from both Sandstorm and the heat, Rain will counteract the arena boosts).

Looking for a match,
1v1 Singles
1day DQ
0 recovers/5 Chills

Arena: Large pool of water, only water and flying pokemon may enter this battle because theres no ground to stand on.

if you don't know by now, I love multi battles
3+3 vs 3+3 multi
DQ 2 days, 3 for ref
5 chills, 2 recovers
arena:
Citadark Isle. A huge, hidden volcanic island close to the Gateon Port. Cipher Grand master Grevil awaits at the top....All moves can be used.
bumping this as it seemed to be missed by quite a few people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)