Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this, Only if you try not to disrupt my plans, like by taunting when I use set-up status moves (that help self, say, stat boost)

Now we need a referee!

EDIT: Don't you Choose the switch method (Switch = OK or Switch = KO), the ability method (No Abilities, One Ability, All Abilities), and the item method (Items Disabled, Items Enabled)?

Um... I'm not just going to let you do what you want and not counter you, but ok...

Anyway,
Switch=KO
No items
All abilities

looking for a 3v3 singles battle
2 day DQ
2/5
Arena: A Graveyard. Dark- and Ghost-type moves will be powered up. A strange curse will raise the energy cost of non-attacking moves by 2 and lower the energy gain from a chill to 10.
Dropping my earlier challenge to accept this one, hopefully Korski doesn't mind the arena change!

Switch=OK
No items
All abilities

3v3 DOUBLES OPEN CHALLENGE

2 Recovers, 2 Rest uses, 5 chills
3-day DQ for all parties involved
Pokemon used may AT NO TIME be fully evolved. (Golbat? OK. Crobat? Uh-uh.)
Pokemon that don't evolve (i.e. Aerodactyl, Zangoose) may be used.

ARENA: Lilycove Art Museum, Post-Apocalypse

A level, open, 40x40-foot gallery lined with art. Since everyone's picked up a DSi or 3DS and moved to Sinnoh, nobody will notice if we touch the exhibits...well, we can't, because they're under the protection of a Chimecho's Safeguard. However, this Chimecho has grown bored in the abscence of patrons, and she has charmed the paintings so that attacks can pull water, rocks, branches, and whatnot from the frames.

Doran Dragon said:
4x4 Doubles
5 day DQ
10 Recoveries/Chills
unevolved pokemon only

Arena: Cramped Toyroom
A small toyroom designed for children, only a square room with 5' walls. As children often do, Small toys are sprawled all around the floor. They can be picked up and thrown, or stepped on for small damage, only 1-3 ??? damage. Since its such a small room, the trainers cant be in the room, and commands are done through a speaker. Dig will not work as the floor is made of hard wood, and flying isnt an option. Weather cannot be changed and is in a state of "Clear".
I'll take you on

we need a ref
We still need a ref brah

Open Challenge!
2 vs 2 Doubles
1 Day dq
1 recover, 5 chills

Arena:Celadon Gamecorner Basement
That's right, a battle in the former team rocket headquarters! This is a dimly lighted room with tile floors, meaning it is very hard to dig here and there isn't a source of water for moves such as surf. Some of the tiles are marked with an arrow, and when stepped sends a pokemon flying in that direction. They may help during the battle, or they may hurt.

Open Team Challege!
4+4 vs 4+4
3 Recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena: Rainbow Island

There's no better place to be if you love bouncing, games, playing around, or just lay on the grass and roll, this is a big island with a lot of trees with colorful berries and different kinds of fruits, there is a nice permanent sun and a great pond for water types to use, everyone is gonna have a lot of fun here

• Weather is always sunny day
  • Damage from Dark type attacks is halved (this is a happy place after all)
  • You can collect berries to recover 5 to 10 (random) health (this is an action and will take one of your recoveries, but doesn't cost energy)
  • No one's team can have more than one Fully Evolved poke (and must have at least a first stage one), just to make things more diverse and fun :3
  • No Evolution (no, no, no!)

1° Person decides Abilities
2° Person decides Items
3° Person decides Switch

another challenge
OPEN Challenge
3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ
Arena: Arena: Basic Forest, all wild pokemon too scared too attack

Only wimpy unevolved pokemon. No single stage mons either

Open Challenge!
2 vs 2 Doubles
1 Day dq
1 recover, 5 chills

Arena:Celadon Gamecorner Basement
That's right, a battle in the former team rocket headquarters! This is a dimly lighted room with tile floors, meaning it is very hard to dig here and there isn't a source of water for moves such as surf. Some of the tiles are marked with an arrow, and when stepped sends a pokemon flying in that direction. They may help during the battle, or they may hurt.
I'll take this, now that my match with Deck is over. Besides, I need a 2v2 Doubles for training.

All abilities
Switch=no
No Items.

Blazikenmaster-Zeo, I accept your challenge!

You may only use 1 ability in this match.
No items are permitted.
Switching is for trolls.

Open Challenge

Pokemon per side: 2v2
Match Type: Singles
Disqualification Time: 2 days
Arena: Metal Bagons Undella Town Gym
Backstory:
This is the newest gym in the Unova region. In the sunny Undella town it is further away than other gyms and because you only need 8 gym badges to gain access to Unova League is not challenged often. However ______ (Insert Battle accpeters name here) has choosen to challenge possibly the most challenging Gym in the Unova region. Here's a run down of the Arena
The Arena:
The Arena is an island of sand just off the coast of Undella. It's about 70 metres squared (aprox 84 square yards for Americans) surounding it the sea however it is fenced off so no Pokemon can swim in or out of an area of 70 metres (84 square yards)swimming straight off the island in a line. Their is solid ground not far under the ground so earthquake and magnitude will still do full damage. Despite that Dig is still fully functional. Finnally if a Flying Pokemon attempts to fly outside of the perimeter of the arena a Lanturn will shoot it down with a Thunder so powerful that it automatically knocks out all pokemon that attempt to get outside the net, so NO ESCAPING FROM THE ARENA AT ALL.

No evolved Pokemon thanks but unevolvable Pokemon are OK.

Pokemon per side: 2v2
Match Type: Singles
Disqualification Time: 2 days
Arena: Metal Bagons Undella Town Gym
Backstory:
This is the newest gym in the Unova region. In the sunny Undella town it is further away than other gyms and because you only need 8 gym badges to gain access to Unova League is not challenged often. However ______ (Insert Battle accpeters name here) has choosen to challenge possibly the most challenging Gym in the Unova region. Here's a run down of the Arena
The Arena:
The Arena is an island of sand just off the coast of Undella. It's about 70 metres squared (aprox 84 square yards for Americans) surounding it the sea however it is fenced off so no Pokemon can swim in or out of an area of 70 metres (84 square yards)swimming straight off the island in a line. Their is solid ground not far under the ground so earthquake and magnitude will still do full damage. Despite that Dig is still fully functional. Finnally if a Flying Pokemon attempts to fly outside of the perimeter of the arena a Lanturn will shoot it down with a Thunder so powerful that it automatically knocks out all pokemon that attempt to get outside the net, so NO ESCAPING FROM THE ARENA AT ALL.

No evolved Pokemon thanks but unevolvable Pokemon are OK.
looks like fun I'm in
all abilities
no items
switch=KO

I'd like a battle of the dinosaurs!

1v1 Singles(duh)
1 week DQ
Arena: Burning Forest. Falling, burning branches, exploding bushes, piles of leaves and nuts, you know, forest stuff on fire.

Special: Dinosauric creatures only, so:

Embirch, Fossils, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)